Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 209

New Familiar Status
Today was great for new familiars! I had the Hainu drop within five minutes of grinding for it, and then while I was grinding for my next target, the Deeprealm Hunter dropped! RNG seems to be trying to make up for the lack of chests during the festival. I now have 388 out of 461 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am now grinding for the Mottled Sea Serpent. I addition to the two new familiars I got today a Raptorik Warrior and Leopard Coralclimber dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I had 1 Juvenile Prairie Skink drop today, only 9 more left to go.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was fantastic for gems! I made 683G from selling 1 Spiney Whale, 1 Maren Spearmaiden, 1 Leopard Coralclimber, 1 Raptorik Warrior, and 181 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Hawksbill Goliath, Malevolent Spirit, Mantarune, and Molten Wartoad have all been added to this section because they are boss familiars.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 209

New Familiar Status
Today was great for new familiars! I had the Hainu drop within five minutes of grinding for it, and then while I was grinding for my next target, the Deeprealm Hunter dropped! RNG seems to be trying to make up for the lack of chests during the festival. I now have 388 out of 461 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am now grinding for the Mottled Sea Serpent. I addition to the two new familiars I got today a Raptorik Warrior and Leopard Coralclimber dropped.

I had 1 Juvenile Prairie Skink drop today, only 9 more left to go.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was fantastic for gems! I made 683G from selling 1 Spiney Whale, 1 Maren Spearmaiden, 1 Leopard Coralclimber, 1 Raptorik Warrior, and 181 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3000G.

No new progress. The Hawksbill Goliath, Malevolent Spirit, Mantarune, and Molten Wartoad have all been added to this section because they are boss familiars.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's an amazing progress, congrats @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's an amazing progress, congrats @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 21 gems, so I now have 4131 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 21 gems, so I now have 4131 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
@Edra

You're almost at the next payment time, good job!
@Edra

You're almost at the next payment time, good job!
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
He he, thank you @Tune :D
He he, thank you @Tune :D
Hi, I'm BunnySox and I'm a Windy person!! :) Date Joined: 2014-11-17 Coming up on my two-year FR anniversary and still no: [item=umberhorn qiriq][item=coarsefur yeti] So [i]more [/i]grinding ^-^ [Disheartened after 2 chests in 7 days of grinding Riot of Rot, but carry on!!] Of course, I still want/need these, as the price just keeps going higher and higher: [item=arcane sprite][item=fire sprite][item=ice sprite][item=light sprite][item=lightning sprite][item=plague sprite] and a F Bogsneak! Colours/genes TBD. That's it for now!!
Hi, I'm BunnySox and I'm a Windy person!! :)

Date Joined: 2014-11-17

Coming up on my two-year FR anniversary and still no:

Umberhorn Qiriq Coarsefur Yeti

So more grinding ^-^
[Disheartened after 2 chests in 7 days of grinding Riot of Rot, but carry on!!]

Of course, I still want/need these, as the price just keeps going higher and higher:
Arcane Sprite Fire Sprite Ice Sprite Light Sprite Lightning Sprite Plague Sprite

and a F Bogsneak! Colours/genes TBD.

That's it for now!!
So, I'm now up to 195k treasure and 282 gems, which is a bit disappointing. Hopefully I'll get more soon.
@Edra
So, I'm now up to 195k treasure and 282 gems, which is a bit disappointing. Hopefully I'll get more soon.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
[b]GOAL[/b] To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel. The female I want to be a [s]guardian[/s] pearlcatcher as they have shortish breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a [s]pearlcatcher[/s] spiral. [b]Current status[/b] I have made it official. As much as I like female guardians I really do NOT like male pearlcatchers enough to have one, and I would appreciate the higher chances of skydancers. So the goal has changed! *dundunduuuun* And with my new tri colour team (Crimson/cerulean/cyan) I realized I can save more gems by breeding iridescent and shimmer onto the female, as Tansa has a rare enough gene! So I went out looking for a good mate and found this perfection: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23615990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236160/23615990_350.png[/img] [/url] Who I bought but am also only keeping until I breed the correct combo. I have a 15% chance of hatchling a white/moon/crimson iridescent/shimmer female, which isn't too bad. I think I will probably get that before I save up 6400 gems. If I can get the female with both genes I will only have to spend 2700 gems! Speaking of gems my current amount iisss... 1200! Not bad c: Enough for shimmer. And I might have the chance to get dom next week so I could buy the runes genes. Things are looking good right now!
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian pearlcatcher as they have shortish breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher spiral.

Current status

I have made it official. As much as I like female guardians I really do NOT like male pearlcatchers enough to have one, and I would appreciate the higher chances of skydancers. So the goal has changed! *dundunduuuun*

And with my new tri colour team (Crimson/cerulean/cyan) I realized I can save more gems by breeding iridescent and shimmer onto the female, as Tansa has a rare enough gene! So I went out looking for a good mate and found this perfection:

23615990_350.png

Who I bought but am also only keeping until I breed the correct combo. I have a 15% chance of hatchling a white/moon/crimson iridescent/shimmer female, which isn't too bad. I think I will probably get that before I save up 6400 gems. If I can get the female with both genes I will only have to spend 2700 gems! Speaking of gems my current amount iisss...

1200! Not bad c: Enough for shimmer.

And I might have the chance to get dom next week so I could buy the runes genes. Things are looking good right now!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Days Into Quest: 210

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Noxious Coralclimber dropped.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems! I made 87G from selling 260 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 210

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Noxious Coralclimber dropped.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems! I made 87G from selling 260 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Good luck with getting the gems and treasures you need @theplait13 ^^

You've made a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D
Good luck with getting the gems and treasures you need @theplait13 ^^

You've made a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 430 431