Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 430 431
You're welcome @Starfire0 ^^

Ha ha, you're right, and I can't wait to be done with that part of the payment so I can work on the next one :D
Thank you for your encouragement :D
You're welcome @Starfire0 ^^

Ha ha, you're right, and I can't wait to be done with that part of the payment so I can work on the next one :D
Thank you for your encouragement :D
@Edra
No problem :D
@Edra
No problem :D
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/975_gray.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/982_gray.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1594_gray.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2623_gray.png[/img] you four. the last four sprites i'm missing. i joined october '13. why didn't i buy a light sprite then, when they were like 100 gems? why? why didn't i put in the effort to get the other sprites when they were available? i will forever feel regret. [i][s]eternal regret[/s][/i] anyways, these are my goals. i will achieve them. one day. ----- update oct 28, 2016: i have 1600 gems. i don't want to buy from the AH because the prices are jacked due to interest being taken away. trying to find very cheap ice sprite. is a problem. ----- update nov 4 2016: i have 2000 gems. getting there slowly! ----- update december 11 2016: i have 2900 gems! which sprite should i buy first? light sprite is definitely gonna be last, but i'm not sure about the other three. [/center]
975_gray.png982_gray.png
1594_gray.png2623_gray.png

you four. the last four sprites i'm missing. i joined october '13. why didn't i buy a light sprite then, when they were like 100 gems? why? why didn't i put in the effort to get the other sprites when they were available? i will forever feel regret. eternal regret

anyways, these are my goals. i will achieve them. one day.
update oct 28, 2016:
i have 1600 gems. i don't want to buy from the AH because the prices are jacked due to interest being taken away. trying to find very cheap ice sprite. is a problem.
update nov 4 2016:
i have 2000 gems. getting there slowly!
update december 11 2016:
i have 2900 gems! which sprite should i buy first? light sprite is definitely gonna be last, but i'm not sure about the other three.
1145.200px.Yazi_zpsv5jd1lf8.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png xx formerly Yazi! :)
I'm now up to 138k treasure and 245 gems, thanks to getting a few gems via the sale of holiday currency. I know it'll be a while before I get the right amount of gems to get Glimmer, but at least it's less than 1000 now.
@Edra
I'm now up to 138k treasure and 245 gems, thanks to getting a few gems via the sale of holiday currency. I know it'll be a while before I get the right amount of gems to get Glimmer, but at least it's less than 1000 now.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a good progress @theplait13 ^^

That's cool if you're less than 1000 gems away of your goal :D
That's a good progress @theplait13 ^^

That's cool if you're less than 1000 gems away of your goal :D
Days Into Quest: 207

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
This section is on hold for the festival. RNG must really love me recently because they gave me another Spiney Whale. The question is, show I sell it for gems to contribute to my Wind Sprite quest, or trade it for its counterpart? What would you guys recommend?

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
This section is on hold during the Plague Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 205G from selling 1 Ambush, 1 Maren Spearmaiden, , 1 leopard Coralclimber, and 530 pieces of food. I wasn't able to relist items until late this afternoon. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3200G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 207

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
This section is on hold for the festival. RNG must really love me recently because they gave me another Spiney Whale. The question is, show I sell it for gems to contribute to my Wind Sprite quest, or trade it for its counterpart? What would you guys recommend?

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
This section is on hold during the Plague Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 205G from selling 1 Ambush, 1 Maren Spearmaiden, , 1 leopard Coralclimber, and 530 pieces of food. I wasn't able to relist items until late this afternoon. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3200G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

At this rate, you'll get this sprite in no time ^^
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

At this rate, you'll get this sprite in no time ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 227 gems thanks to the sales of a fire egg and some other little things, so I now have 4105 gems :D

Great, just a bit less than 1000 gems, and that part of the payment will be done :D
I'll then be able to work on the next part :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 227 gems thanks to the sales of a fire egg and some other little things, so I now have 4105 gems :D

Great, just a bit less than 1000 gems, and that part of the payment will be done :D
I'll then be able to work on the next part :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 430 431