Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 430 431
[center][color=indigo][b][size=5]Update 21:[/color][/b][/size][/center] ------------- [center][b][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19892745]Main Post[/b][/size][/center][/url] ------------- [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]I have converted all my treasure savings to gems to make things easier for me (1209g @ 1:780t, 100g @ 1:765t) although, I had to add 28,107t to get an even 100g. [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4] LAH Price: 7,800g or 6.240 Mil t at a 1g:800.[/color][/b][/size][/center] ------- ------ [center][color=indigo][b][size=5] Current Savings:[/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]991,413 - 991,413 = 0[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 1,000 + 1,309 = 2,309[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img][/center] --------- -------- [color=indigo][b]Pinglist: @Edra [/b][/color]
Update 21:

I have converted all my treasure savings to gems to make things easier for me (1209g @ 1:780t, 100g @ 1:765t) although, I had to add 28,107t to get an even 100g.

Red-Footed Akirbeak
LAH Price:
7,800g or 6.240 Mil t at a 1g:800.

Current Savings:
991,413 - 991,413 = 0icon_treasure.png
1,000 + 1,309 = 2,309icon_gems.png

Pinglist:
@Edra
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Days Into Quest: 202

New Familiar Status
It's the beginning of the Plague Festival so I immediantly got the brand new Enduring Goblin! In addition I found out the the new venue is the second best place to grind for festival currency, and as a result a Dainty Wavehopper dropped. (Honestly had no idea it dropped until I was looking in my inventory. I now have 384 out of 461 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
This section is on hold for the festival. In addition to the Dainty Wavehopper, I also had a Crystalplate Stinger and Vivid Wavehopper drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
This section is on hold during the Plague Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 373G from selling 1 skin, 1 vista, 2 Vivid Wavehoppers, 1 Leopard Coralclimber, 1 Highfin Sea Serpent, 1 Baku, 1 Red-Breasted Hainu, and 730 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 202

New Familiar Status
It's the beginning of the Plague Festival so I immediantly got the brand new Enduring Goblin! In addition I found out the the new venue is the second best place to grind for festival currency, and as a result a Dainty Wavehopper dropped. (Honestly had no idea it dropped until I was looking in my inventory. I now have 384 out of 461 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
This section is on hold for the festival. In addition to the Dainty Wavehopper, I also had a Crystalplate Stinger and Vivid Wavehopper drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
This section is on hold during the Plague Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 373G from selling 1 skin, 1 vista, 2 Vivid Wavehoppers, 1 Leopard Coralclimber, 1 Highfin Sea Serpent, 1 Baku, 1 Red-Breasted Hainu, and 730 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You've made some good progres @Starfire0 and @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
You've made some good progres @Starfire0 and @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 13 gems, putting my total to 3770 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 13 gems, putting my total to 3770 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
[center][size=5][b]Coli Challenge: Egg Hunt[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3204862] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32049/3204862_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Dear Diary A disaster has happened yet again in our little haven. Our newest members have only just started to settle into their new homes and yet the Gods have not given us their protection. What have we done to displease them. A small band of...what we can only assume were beast clan members arrived in the heaviest mist and raided our lair. It is unfortunate but a thing that happens when your home is nestled within the cold embrace of this ever constant mist. Luckily it seems to be only a small raid, some treasure and an assortment of random items were taken. Our food stores were barely touch, thank Shadowbinder. We believed that we made it out relatively unscathed. We were wrong. It was a day or two after the raid when I heard an aggressive shout from the hallway outside my room. It was Perrin. I was quick to rush out of my room, leaving behind my newest painting unfinished, to try and put a stop to this before it escalated any further. Perrin was hysterical, something no one is used to seeing. She was screaming and spitting at Fern. Oh, poor Fern. She was shaking like an autumn leave in the wind. She was petrified. I tried to calm down Perrin down but nothing I said or tried to do mattered to her. All she wanted were her ‘children’. “Where are my children? Why did you touch my children Fern?” Endless questions were thrown our way as Perrin became more and more frantic. Luckily her advisor Ward stepped in before she got violent. That’s when they charged towards the room that Nilith and Draco resided. Fern could not shed any light on the subject sadly, she was just as confused as I was. All the hatchlings and eggs were accounted for, she has never even prepared a nest for Perrin or Ward since their arrival. I decided it was best to leave the matter up to our Matriarch and start to consol Fern. And that brings us to now. After the clan meeting Nilith had announced. Perrin had, unknown to us, brought 17 abandoned, unhatched dragon eggs into the clan when she and Ward settled with us. They have now vanished. With the help of Flora, she was able to divine that that were taken by the raiders. Perrin had the fury that only the Flamecaller herself could match. Thankfully our Matriarch knew that we could not sit back and let Perrins rage endanger all of our clan. She order us to search for the missing eggs. We do have a lead thankfully as the entirety of Soreinth is a rather large area to search. Which is to say that Flora was again able to help us a divine a small area where the she thinks one of the missing eggs is hidden. I suppose...the hunt is on. [/i] [quote=Training Fields Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Woodland Path Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Sandswept delta Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Forgotten Caves Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Bamboo Falls Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Redrock Cove Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Arena Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Rainsong Jungle Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Boreal Woods Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Crystal pools Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Harpy's Roost Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Ghostlight Ruins Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Mire Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Kelp Beds Logs] N/A [/quote] [quote=Golem Workshop Logs] N/A [/quote] ----- [quote=Ping list?] N/A [/quote] TL:DR? I'm going to go to every coli venue and not leave until an egg drops. For Every. Single. One! This should be fun! :D Most of the Entries will be like this one where I'll have my clans ambassador and mediator, Tamara write a diary entry about that days progress on the hunt. I'm hoping this will help me flesh out some of my dragons and get me pumped up to actually write my ding dang bios! [/center]
Coli Challenge: Egg Hunt

3204862_350.png

Dear Diary
A disaster has happened yet again in our little haven. Our newest members have only just started to settle into their new homes and yet the Gods have not given us their protection. What have we done to displease them. A small band of...what we can only assume were beast clan members arrived in the heaviest mist and raided our lair. It is unfortunate but a thing that happens when your home is nestled within the cold embrace of this ever constant mist. Luckily it seems to be only a small raid, some treasure and an assortment of random items were taken. Our food stores were barely touch, thank Shadowbinder. We believed that we made it out relatively unscathed. We were wrong.

It was a day or two after the raid when I heard an aggressive shout from the hallway outside my room. It was Perrin. I was quick to rush out of my room, leaving behind my newest painting unfinished, to try and put a stop to this before it escalated any further. Perrin was hysterical, something no one is used to seeing. She was screaming and spitting at Fern. Oh, poor Fern. She was shaking like an autumn leave in the wind. She was petrified. I tried to calm down Perrin down but nothing I said or tried to do mattered to her. All she wanted were her ‘children’. “Where are my children? Why did you touch my children Fern?” Endless questions were thrown our way as Perrin became more and more frantic. Luckily her advisor Ward stepped in before she got violent. That’s when they charged towards the room that Nilith and Draco resided. Fern could not shed any light on the subject sadly, she was just as confused as I was. All the hatchlings and eggs were accounted for, she has never even prepared a nest for Perrin or Ward since their arrival. I decided it was best to leave the matter up to our Matriarch and start to consol Fern.

And that brings us to now. After the clan meeting Nilith had announced. Perrin had, unknown to us, brought 17 abandoned, unhatched dragon eggs into the clan when she and Ward settled with us. They have now vanished. With the help of Flora, she was able to divine that that were taken by the raiders. Perrin had the fury that only the Flamecaller herself could match. Thankfully our Matriarch knew that we could not sit back and let Perrins rage endanger all of our clan. She order us to search for the missing eggs. We do have a lead thankfully as the entirety of Soreinth is a rather large area to search. Which is to say that Flora was again able to help us a divine a small area where the she thinks one of the missing eggs is hidden. I suppose...the hunt is on.

Training Fields Logs wrote:
N/A
Woodland Path Logs wrote:
N/A
Scorched Forest Logs wrote:
N/A
Sandswept delta Logs wrote:
N/A
Forgotten Caves Logs wrote:
N/A
Bamboo Falls Logs wrote:
N/A
Redrock Cove Logs wrote:
N/A
Arena Logs wrote:
N/A
Rainsong Jungle Logs wrote:
N/A
Boreal Woods Logs wrote:
N/A
Crystal pools Logs wrote:
N/A
Harpy's Roost Logs wrote:
N/A
Ghostlight Ruins Logs wrote:
N/A
Mire Logs wrote:
N/A
Kelp Beds Logs wrote:
N/A
Golem Workshop Logs wrote:
N/A

Ping list? wrote:
N/A

TL:DR?
I'm going to go to every coli venue and not leave until an egg drops. For Every. Single. One! This should be fun! :D

Most of the Entries will be like this one where I'll have my clans ambassador and mediator, Tamara write a diary entry about that days progress on the hunt. I'm hoping this will help me flesh out some of my dragons and get me pumped up to actually write my ding dang bios!
OK - here's the good news - I managed to get the remaining gems I needed to get Paige Crystal thanks to getting given some gems and buying the remainder, so she's now officially fully-gened. This is what she looks like now: [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19859298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198593/19859298_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] Now Paige is fully gened, it's back to the Tertiary genes (which should be way easier to get). First of all, I'm getting Glimmer for Jenny. This is Jenny now; you may remember her from when I got her Butterfly. [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4082454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40825/4082454_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] I have 63k treasure and 13 gems. This may take some time. @Edra
OK - here's the good news - I managed to get the remaining gems I needed to get Paige Crystal thanks to getting given some gems and buying the remainder, so she's now officially fully-gened. This is what she looks like now:

[img][/img] 19859298_350.png

Now Paige is fully gened, it's back to the Tertiary genes (which should be way easier to get). First of all, I'm getting Glimmer for Jenny. This is Jenny now; you may remember her from when I got her Butterfly.
[img][/img] 4082454_350.png

I have 63k treasure and 13 gems. This may take some time.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Congrats for finishing your project with Paige @theplait13 ^^

Good luck for getting glimmer ^^
Jenny will be beautiful with it :D
Congrats for finishing your project with Paige @theplait13 ^^

Good luck for getting glimmer ^^
Jenny will be beautiful with it :D
Thanks @Edra
It'll take me some time to get Glimmer, since it's Familiar getting time again, but the RNG gods have been lovely and familiars have been dropping, so it'll be a few days before I have to buy any, thus giving me time to get some more treasure.
Thanks @Edra
It'll take me some time to get Glimmer, since it's Familiar getting time again, but the RNG gods have been lovely and familiars have been dropping, so it'll be a few days before I have to buy any, thus giving me time to get some more treasure.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 430 431