Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 200 & 201

*Sorry for the lack of an update yesterday, the early maintenance threw me off*

New Familiar Status
So many new familiars with this new venue! Out of the 18 new familiars, I managed to get 11 to drop, which are the Leopard Coralclimber, Highfin Sea Serpent, Vivid Wavehopper, Maren Defender, Mirage Puffer, Waveswell Sorcerer, Daydream Puffer, Noxious Coralclimber, Murkbottom Gull, Oceansurf Magus, Snipper. I now have 381 out of 461 familiars. *I just checked the price for the Water Sprite and someone just listed one that I could afford, so I bought it.

Coliseum Familiar Status
Today was very good for familiars. In addition to getting one of each of the familiars listed in the above section, I've also had a Raptorik Warrior, Red-Breasted Hainu, Baku, 2 Leopard Coralclimbers, Highfin Sea Serpent, Mirage Puffer, 2 Maren Defenders, 2 Vivid Wavehoppers, and a Noxious Coralclimber to drop. I'm going to try and do some more grinding before rollover, since this section will be put on hold for the Plague Festival.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. The Juvenile Prairie Skinks just don't want to drop for me. This section is going to be put on hold during the Plague Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today and yesterday was great for gems! I made 306G from selling 1 Accent, 99 Minor Health Potions, 1 Raptorik Warrior, 1 Leopard Coralclimber, 2 Maren Defenders, , 1 Mirage Puffer, 1 Noxious Coralclimber, and 500 pieces of food. My next target is the Wind Sprite, which has the lowest AH price of 2980G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 200 & 201

*Sorry for the lack of an update yesterday, the early maintenance threw me off*

New Familiar Status
So many new familiars with this new venue! Out of the 18 new familiars, I managed to get 11 to drop, which are the Leopard Coralclimber, Highfin Sea Serpent, Vivid Wavehopper, Maren Defender, Mirage Puffer, Waveswell Sorcerer, Daydream Puffer, Noxious Coralclimber, Murkbottom Gull, Oceansurf Magus, Snipper. I now have 381 out of 461 familiars. *I just checked the price for the Water Sprite and someone just listed one that I could afford, so I bought it.

Coliseum Familiar Status
Today was very good for familiars. In addition to getting one of each of the familiars listed in the above section, I've also had a Raptorik Warrior, Red-Breasted Hainu, Baku, 2 Leopard Coralclimbers, Highfin Sea Serpent, Mirage Puffer, 2 Maren Defenders, 2 Vivid Wavehoppers, and a Noxious Coralclimber to drop. I'm going to try and do some more grinding before rollover, since this section will be put on hold for the Plague Festival.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. The Juvenile Prairie Skinks just don't want to drop for me. This section is going to be put on hold during the Plague Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today and yesterday was great for gems! I made 306G from selling 1 Accent, 99 Minor Health Potions, 1 Raptorik Warrior, 1 Leopard Coralclimber, 2 Maren Defenders, , 1 Mirage Puffer, 1 Noxious Coralclimber, and 500 pieces of food. My next target is the Wind Sprite, which has the lowest AH price of 2980G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
[center][size=5]Update 51[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 354 / 461 [/b][/size][/center] ----- Oh boy, a new Coliseum venue! *__* That means there's, together with the Riot of Rot coming up, a lot of work to do in the upcoming week. :D I already fought in the new venue yesterday but had no luck with the Familiars so far - that's not too bad, though, since I really just love the excitement of battling in a venue where I don't have a single familiar. Earlier in the last week I managed to get my Bubbling Brew on level 15 and I now have the cute Slarg Familiars! :> My amount of gathering items increased significantly, but not due to my own work or effort. xD I got the cutest message: [center]---[/center] [i]*A coatl swoops into the entrance of the lair, hissing as he lands. He deposits his satchel on the floor and flies off. Wait a minute... the satchel is hissing too?*[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3779074] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37791/3779074_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]---[/center] The message had so many Cobra's attached! With that I'm basically more than halfway through with getting the ingedients for the Cobra familiars! *__* Thank you so, so much, Nixifer! <3 ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] [item=Tar-Trooper Slarg] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (13.614 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 1,11m. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Cobras to get the [b]Maned Cobra[/b] and [b]Spined Cobra[/b]. (Onyx Cobra 14/90) (Opal Cobra 90/90) (Emerald Striker 90/90) (Amethyst Striker 68/90) [*]Hunting for Skinks to brew the [b]Skink Familiars[/b] (Juvenile Prairie Skink 2/10) (Weird Purple Skink 0/10) (Green-throated Skink 8/10) [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu @SkyyeofEmber @SkyesBride @Nixifer[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]frozenpumpkin[/b], [b]LilacRose[/b], [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b], [b]Nixifer[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 51

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 354 / 461

Oh boy, a new Coliseum venue! *__* That means there's, together with the Riot of Rot coming up, a lot of work to do in the upcoming week. :D I already fought in the new venue yesterday but had no luck with the Familiars so far - that's not too bad, though, since I really just love the excitement of battling in a venue where I don't have a single familiar.

Earlier in the last week I managed to get my Bubbling Brew on level 15 and I now have the cute Slarg Familiars! :>
My amount of gathering items increased significantly, but not due to my own work or effort. xD I got the cutest message:
---
*A coatl swoops into the entrance of the lair, hissing as he lands. He deposits his satchel on the floor and flies off. Wait a minute... the satchel is hissing too?*

3779074_350.png
---

The message had so many Cobra's attached! With that I'm basically more than halfway through with getting the ingedients for the Cobra familiars! *__* Thank you so, so much, Nixifer! <3

New Familiars:
Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (13.614 icon_gems.png + 1,11m. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Cobras to get the Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra.
    (Onyx Cobra 14/90) (Opal Cobra 90/90) (Emerald Striker 90/90) (Amethyst Striker 68/90)
  • Hunting for Skinks to brew the Skink Familiars (Juvenile Prairie Skink 2/10) (Weird Purple Skink 0/10) (Green-throated Skink 8/10)

Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, frozenpumpkin, LilacRose, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu, Nixifer and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
You've made some good progress @Pinselohr, @NorthWhiteWolf, @Syntax and @theplait13, that's cool :D
You've made some good progress @Pinselohr, @NorthWhiteWolf, @Syntax and @theplait13, that's cool :D
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 52 gems, so I have 3757 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 52 gems, so I have 3757 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
I'm very happy with progress; after posting yesterday, I managed to get a few free familiars, but most usefully an Eliminate at the new Coli venue. As a result, I'm now up to 1085 gems, so I've got a mere 415 gems to go. I've also managed to get up to 210k treasure, which is pretty good. Dunno if that's enough to buy the remaining gems, though.
@Edra
I'm very happy with progress; after posting yesterday, I managed to get a few free familiars, but most usefully an Eliminate at the new Coli venue. As a result, I'm now up to 1085 gems, so I've got a mere 415 gems to go. I've also managed to get up to 210k treasure, which is pretty good. Dunno if that's enough to buy the remaining gems, though.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's great @theplait13 ^^

Good luck for getting the remaining gems/treasures you need ^^
That's great @theplait13 ^^

Good luck for getting the remaining gems/treasures you need ^^
[center][b] Ember Clans Goals![/b][/center] [quote name=OhNo] Banish the Basics Goal (aka: so. many. genescrolls.) : [s]Iridescent[/s] Facet [s]x2[/s] Circuit x[s]3[/s] [s]2[/s] [s]Crystal Shimmer[/s] Glimmer x2[/quote] [center][b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/322#post_24298745]UPDATE 1[/url][/b][/center] [center][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/323#post_24337773]UPDATE 2[/url][/b] [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/325#post_24377055]UPDATE 3[/url][/b] [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/363#post_25208187]UPDATE 4[/url][/b] [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/386#post_25666313]UPDATE 5[/url][/b][/center]

Ember Clans Goals!
OhNo wrote:
Banish the Basics Goal (aka: so. many. genescrolls.) :
Iridescent
Facet x2
Circuit x3 2
Crystal
Shimmer

Glimmer x2
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
[b]GOAL[/b] To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel. The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more) [b]Current status[/b] In an effort to save me some gems I broadened my horizons. Seeing as Tansa and Rubytyger can breed crimson, ruby and cherry I could have different coloured males (Sorry Foka and Trill!) my efforts came up with this beauty: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27251877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272519/27251877_350.png[/img] [/url] Who is perfect but sadly not for sale, but his generous owner is letting me stud him! Now I have to find a mate that's preferably white/moon/caribbean but only two of those exist (One being trill) and they're both male. There's a lot of white/white/caribbean but none for sale so I'd be having to borrow again :/ which I don't really want to do. I did find a white/white/azure which I may buy, but azure isn't a colour I can use and it's already off by the secondary. By trying to broaden my range and simplify my project I've just made it more complicated XP EDIT: The owner agreed to sell him! For a whopping 1000 gems but it saves me about 600 so I'm pretty happy B) that and cyan runes are sooo gorgeous. They look a lot better than teal runes. I also got the help of another user to breed a white/moon/cerulean so I'd have both males again. Also, the counter part to cyan and cerulean is crimson! So Tansa can be officially part of the pairing! Poor Trill is useless now, Foka can breed with the cerulean girl but he has no use. Alas. At least he wasn't expensive, I can make my money back >.> Sooo now: 400/6400 gems and 323,000/323,000 treasure
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more)

Current status
In an effort to save me some gems I broadened my horizons. Seeing as Tansa and Rubytyger can breed crimson, ruby and cherry I could have different coloured males (Sorry Foka and Trill!) my efforts came up with this beauty:

27251877_350.png

Who is perfect but sadly not for sale, but his generous owner is letting me stud him! Now I have to find a mate that's preferably white/moon/caribbean but only two of those exist (One being trill) and they're both male. There's a lot of white/white/caribbean but none for sale so I'd be having to borrow again :/ which I don't really want to do. I did find a white/white/azure which I may buy, but azure isn't a colour I can use and it's already off by the secondary. By trying to broaden my range and simplify my project I've just made it more complicated XP

EDIT: The owner agreed to sell him! For a whopping 1000 gems but it saves me about 600 so I'm pretty happy B) that and cyan runes are sooo gorgeous. They look a lot better than teal runes. I also got the help of another user to breed a white/moon/cerulean so I'd have both males again. Also, the counter part to cyan and cerulean is crimson! So Tansa can be officially part of the pairing!

Poor Trill is useless now, Foka can breed with the cerulean girl but he has no use. Alas. At least he wasn't expensive, I can make my money back >.>

Sooo now: 400/6400 gems and 323,000/323,000 treasure

xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 430 431