Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 273 274 275 276 277 ... 430 431
@HowlingGale, @Edra

Thanks! :)
@HowlingGale, @Edra

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Days Into Quest: 198

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I did some grinding today, but only a Baku dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 168G from selling 1 accent, 1 piece of apparel, 1 Dreameater, 1 Tengu, and 440 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for the Water Sprite is 999G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 198

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I did some grinding today, but only a Baku dropped.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was great for gems! I made 168G from selling 1 accent, 1 piece of apparel, 1 Dreameater, 1 Tengu, and 440 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for the Water Sprite is 999G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

You're progressing well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're progressing well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
@Edra
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 32 gems, so I have a total of 355 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 32 gems, so I have a total of 355 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
[center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/89#post_20319664][ANKER POST][/URL] I have decided to stock up on missing familiars now. I have 358/433 so 85 to go. [item=raptorik warrior] Was in the AH for a small price so I bought it. Will go on a spending spree later to buy as many of them for cheap as possible. [b]Do NOT ping me.[/b][/center]
[ANKER POST]
I have decided to stock up on missing familiars now. I have 358/433 so 85 to go.

Raptorik Warrior
Was in the AH for a small price so I bought it.
Will go on a spending spree later to buy as many of them for cheap as possible.

Do NOT ping me.
shop_banner.png
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more)

Current status

Tansa and Rubytygers nest hatched today! They didn't give me what I wanted :( 4 hatchlings and none a female white/moon/ruby. In fact two of them are twins with the exact same colour scheme. I got two boys with white/moon/crimson and two girls with white/white/cherry. The boys are on the AH and will probably be gone by the time I get back to this but the girls are available. If anyone wants to buy them feel free to ping me, they're not expensive.

Sooo now to wait 15 days to try again, I had a 30% chance with the four egg so I guess I'll just have to wait and see how many they produce nest. I've now got 800/6600 gems in the vault.

Ping me if you want the failure twins!
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more)

Current status

Tansa and Rubytygers nest hatched today! They didn't give me what I wanted :( 4 hatchlings and none a female white/moon/ruby. In fact two of them are twins with the exact same colour scheme. I got two boys with white/moon/crimson and two girls with white/white/cherry. The boys are on the AH and will probably be gone by the time I get back to this but the girls are available. If anyone wants to buy them feel free to ping me, they're not expensive.

Sooo now to wait 15 days to try again, I had a 30% chance with the four egg so I guess I'll just have to wait and see how many they produce nest. I've now got 800/6600 gems in the vault.

Ping me if you want the failure twins!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Edra

Could I change my pinglist preference to huge or weekly updates please? (If that's alright with you)
@Edra

Could I change my pinglist preference to huge or weekly updates please? (If that's alright with you)

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
Days Into Quest: 199

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I did some grinding today, but no familiars dropped.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was great for gems! I made 181G from selling 2 accent/skins, 1 Baku, 2 Blacktalon Strikers, and 340 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for the Water Sprite is 950G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 199

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I did some grinding today, but no familiars dropped.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was great for gems! I made 181G from selling 2 accent/skins, 1 Baku, 2 Blacktalon Strikers, and 340 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for the Water Sprite is 950G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

1 2 ... 273 274 275 276 277 ... 430 431