Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 430 431
That's great @Syntax :D
At this rate, you'll be done with this paymen in no time it seem ^^
That's great @Syntax :D
At this rate, you'll be done with this paymen in no time it seem ^^
@Syntax that's great. :) Please take me off your ping list, thanks.
@Syntax that's great. :) Please take me off your ping list, thanks.
@Syntax

Oh man, that's wonderful news! Congratulations! ^^ and here I am, struggling to make gems for a Butterfly gene scroll haha x') keep me on your pinglist, I want to see people updating how many gems they made, etc. so I can motivate myself to do the same.
@Syntax

Oh man, that's wonderful news! Congratulations! ^^ and here I am, struggling to make gems for a Butterfly gene scroll haha x') keep me on your pinglist, I want to see people updating how many gems they made, etc. so I can motivate myself to do the same.
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Days Into Quest: 197

New Familiar Status
I finally earned the remaining gems needed for the Shadow Sprite! In addition I also bought a Voltspire Intruder (I know it's technically not a festival familiar, but I tend to consider it one). I now have 370 out of 443 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I did some grinding today, but nothing dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I now have all of the Weird Purple Skinks I need, Now I just need to get 10 Juvenile Prairie Skinks and I can finally brew a Anomalous Skink!

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 402G from selling 2 Skins, 1 piece of apparel, and 730 pieces of food. My next target is the Water Sprite which is currently going for 1000G. I should be able to afford one within a week.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Shimmering Xolo, Sköll, Skycat, Speedy, and Spotted Pukasloth have been added to this section until I get all of the sprites (except for the Light Sprite).

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 197

New Familiar Status
I finally earned the remaining gems needed for the Shadow Sprite! In addition I also bought a Voltspire Intruder (I know it's technically not a festival familiar, but I tend to consider it one). I now have 370 out of 443 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I did some grinding today, but nothing dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I now have all of the Weird Purple Skinks I need, Now I just need to get 10 Juvenile Prairie Skinks and I can finally brew a Anomalous Skink!

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 402G from selling 2 Skins, 1 piece of apparel, and 730 pieces of food. My next target is the Water Sprite which is currently going for 1000G. I should be able to afford one within a week.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Shimmering Xolo, Sköll, Skycat, Speedy, and Spotted Pukasloth have been added to this section until I get all of the sprites (except for the Light Sprite).

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Congrats for getting the Plague Sprite @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Good luck for getting the Water Sprite ^^
Congrats for getting the Plague Sprite @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Good luck for getting the Water Sprite ^^
Update of the day

I got 22 gems, meaning I now have 3623 gems :D

Things are a bit slower since I'm quite busy and I'm saving the potions since my stock is almost empty XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 22 gems, meaning I now have 3623 gems :D

Things are a bit slower since I'm quite busy and I'm saving the potions since my stock is almost empty XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
@NorthWhiteWolf

Congratulations on getting the Shadow Sprite! <3

@Edra

Woo! Also, I feel you on the stock of my items, haha. Good luck!
@NorthWhiteWolf

Congratulations on getting the Shadow Sprite! <3

@Edra

Woo! Also, I feel you on the stock of my items, haha. Good luck!
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Thank you @HowlingGale ^^

Ha ha, yeah, it's always a bit of a problem when the stocks are running low XD
Thank you @HowlingGale ^^

Ha ha, yeah, it's always a bit of a problem when the stocks are running low XD
Collect every sprite.

Light: complete
Fire: payment plan

The rest of the sprites and how much they cost right now can be seen in my profile.
Collect every sprite.

Light: complete
Fire: payment plan

The rest of the sprites and how much they cost right now can be seen in my profile.
[center][font=Century Gothic][color= Purple]Middle of the week update! I sold a few holiday items, so that worked out well.[/color][/font][/center] ----- ----- ----- [center][font=Century Gothic][color= Purple][b][size=5]2013-2014 Festival Apparels[/SIZE][/B][/color][/font][/center] [columns][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][quote][center][b]COMPLETED [/B][/center] [item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Windbound Plumage][item=Thresher Flatfins][item=Naturalist Adornments][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] [nextcol] [columns][item=Metallurgists Forgetools][nextcol]0/9,000,000T[/columns] [columns][item=sunchaser jewelry][nextcol][b]0/50,000,000T[/b][/columns][/columns] ----- ----- ----- [columns][center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][b][size=5]Retired Familiars (Non-KS)[/SIZE][/B][/color][/font][/center] [columns][item=Light Sprite][nextcol][center][b]0/50,000G[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][nextcol][center][b]1,638,000T/7,500,000T[/b][/center][/columns] [nextcol] [columns][quote][center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][b]COMPLETED [/B][/color][/font][/center] [item=Speedy][item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=Loga][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=wind sprite][item=water sprite][item=nature sprite][/columns][/columns] ----- ----- ----- [center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][size=5][b]Current Quest:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][center][b]1,638,000T/7,500,000T[/b][/center] [/center] [center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][size=4][b]Weekly Increase: +1,638,000[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] ----- [center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][size=5][b]Currently Grinding:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][item=Vista: Redrock Cove][center][b]Started: 4/23/2017[/b][/center] [/center] [center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][size=4][b]Notable Loot:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center] [item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Spiney Whale] [/center] ----- ----- -----
Middle of the week update! I sold a few holiday items, so that worked out well.

2013-2014 Festival Apparels
Quote:
COMPLETED

Boneyard Tatters Eroded Crystalhide Tricktrouper Crown Windbound Plumage Thresher Flatfins Naturalist Adornments Frigid Fugitive Shackles
0/9,000,000T
Sunchaser Jewelry 0/50,000,000T

Retired Familiars (Non-KS)
Light Sprite
0/50,000G
Red-Footed Akirbeak
1,638,000T/7,500,000T
Quote:
COMPLETED

Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar Loga Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite

Current Quest:
Red-Footed Akirbeak
1,638,000T/7,500,000T
Weekly Increase: +1,638,000

Currently Grinding:
Vista: Redrock Cove
Started: 4/23/2017
Notable Loot:
Deeprealm Hunter Deeprealm Hunter Spiney Whale

FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 430 431