Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 430 431
@Nixifer Can do!
@Nixifer Can do!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
So, I'm now up to 112k treasure and 702 gems, thanks mainly to the sale of dragons and a couple of battle stones. Still nowhere near getting the amount of gems needed to get Crystal for Paige, but with any luck I'll be getting more gems soon. And also more Swipp familiars.
@Edra
So, I'm now up to 112k treasure and 702 gems, thanks mainly to the sale of dragons and a couple of battle stones. Still nowhere near getting the amount of gems needed to get Crystal for Paige, but with any luck I'll be getting more gems soon. And also more Swipp familiars.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
You're making some good progress @theplait13 ^^
Good luck for getting the remaining treasures and gems you need ^^
You're making some good progress @theplait13 ^^
Good luck for getting the remaining treasures and gems you need ^^
Days Into Quest: 196

New Familiar Status
The Augite Protector dropped for me earlier today. I now have 368 out of 443 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I'm back to trying to grind for the Hainu. Hopefully I'll be able to get it to drop before the start of the festival, since then I'll be grinding in the Crystal Pools. In addittion to the Augite Protector, I also had a Tengu, Dreameater, and 2 Blacktalon Strikers drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Got another Weird Purple Skink, only need 2 more.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 216G from selling 1 Skin, 1 Extinguished Jackalope, 1 Wintermane Spearman, and 680 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Shadow Sprite is 3220G. Hopefully I'll be able to afford one tomorrow.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 196

New Familiar Status
The Augite Protector dropped for me earlier today. I now have 368 out of 443 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I'm back to trying to grind for the Hainu. Hopefully I'll be able to get it to drop before the start of the festival, since then I'll be grinding in the Crystal Pools. In addittion to the Augite Protector, I also had a Tengu, Dreameater, and 2 Blacktalon Strikers drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Got another Weird Purple Skink, only need 2 more.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 216G from selling 1 Skin, 1 Extinguished Jackalope, 1 Wintermane Spearman, and 680 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Shadow Sprite is 3220G. Hopefully I'll be able to afford one tomorrow.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D
I hope for you you'll be able to get the Sprite tomorrow like you said ^^
That's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D
I hope for you you'll be able to get the Sprite tomorrow like you said ^^
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 50 gems, so I now have 3601 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 50 gems, so I now have 3601 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update 4:

(Original post here.)

Acquired Moss-covered Golem during launch.

Acquired Spellwall Boran, Marshland Poodle Mith, Scrapmetal Tracker, Bellus Glamourtail, and Gladeveins Needletooth. Thank you tokane for being so generous and awesome!!!
Update 4:

(Original post here.)

Acquired Moss-covered Golem during launch.

Acquired Spellwall Boran, Marshland Poodle Mith, Scrapmetal Tracker, Bellus Glamourtail, and Gladeveins Needletooth. Thank you tokane for being so generous and awesome!!!
Light Sprite
M Y D U D E S

We are back to the glorious cashflow we had in the older days. Yesterday I made 372 gems. When I got home I made 138 gems, and I just sold a Bogsneak egg for 320 gems.

Life is good.

Considering that all there's left to accomplish in the quest is to pay off the remaining 20k gems I owe for the Light Sprite, I'm willing to understand if you no longer wish to get updates on the progress of the quest, since now on I'm probably just going to be reporting that another 1000 gems has been paid off.

As such, please message me if you no longer wish to receive general updates, and would just like to be pinged when the Sprite has been paid off at last.

It's been a wild ride folks, and though things slowed down considerably after a while, I'm happy that you guys were able to join me.

This is Syntax, signing off.

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @manysundays @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
M Y D U D E S

We are back to the glorious cashflow we had in the older days. Yesterday I made 372 gems. When I got home I made 138 gems, and I just sold a Bogsneak egg for 320 gems.

Life is good.

Considering that all there's left to accomplish in the quest is to pay off the remaining 20k gems I owe for the Light Sprite, I'm willing to understand if you no longer wish to get updates on the progress of the quest, since now on I'm probably just going to be reporting that another 1000 gems has been paid off.

As such, please message me if you no longer wish to receive general updates, and would just like to be pinged when the Sprite has been paid off at last.

It's been a wild ride folks, and though things slowed down considerably after a while, I'm happy that you guys were able to join me.

This is Syntax, signing off.

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @manysundays @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 430 431