Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 430 431
Update of the day

I got 132 gems, putting my total to 3481 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 132 gems, putting my total to 3481 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more)

Current status

Tansa and Rubytyger came through! It's a four egg nest they're incubating right time. I so want to buy a boon of fertility but this project is already expensive. Now there are 600/6600 gems in the vault. Only 6000 more to go 0-0; No treasure added though cause I keep spending it on stupid stuff.
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more)

Current status

Tansa and Rubytyger came through! It's a four egg nest they're incubating right time. I so want to buy a boon of fertility but this project is already expensive. Now there are 600/6600 gems in the vault. Only 6000 more to go 0-0; No treasure added though cause I keep spending it on stupid stuff.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Days Into Quest: 194

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding but no familiars dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Only need 3 more Weird Purple Skinks. Then it's off to get the 10 Juvenile Prairie Skinks needed.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was fantastic for gems! I made 190G from selling 3 accents, and 220 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Shadow Sprite is 3375G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 194

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding but no familiars dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Only need 3 more Weird Purple Skinks. Then it's off to get the 10 Juvenile Prairie Skinks needed.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was fantastic for gems! I made 190G from selling 3 accents, and 220 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Shadow Sprite is 3375G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
[center][font=Century Gothic][color= Purple]End of the first week update![/color][/font][/center] ----- ----- ----- [center][font=Century Gothic][color= Purple][b][size=5]2013-2014 Festival Apparels[/SIZE][/B][/color][/font][/center] [columns][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][quote][center][b]COMPLETED [/B][/center] [item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Windbound Plumage][item=Thresher Flatfins][item=Naturalist Adornments] [nextcol] [columns][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][nextcol][center][b]725,000/5,200,000T[/b][/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Metallurgists Forgetools][nextcol]0/9,000,000T[/columns] [columns][item=sunchaser jewelry][nextcol][b]0/50,000,000T[/b][/columns][/columns] ----- ----- ----- [columns][center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][b][size=5]Retired Familiars (Non-KS)[/SIZE][/B][/color][/font][/center] [columns][item=Light Sprite][nextcol][center][b]0/50,000G[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][nextcol][center][b]0/9,450,000T[/b][/center][/columns] [nextcol] [columns][quote][center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][b]COMPLETED [/B][/color][/font][/center] [item=Speedy][item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=Loga][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=wind sprite][item=water sprite][item=nature sprite][/columns][/columns] ----- ----- ----- [center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][size=5][b]Current Quest:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][center][b]725,000/5,200,000T[/b][/center] [/center] [center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][size=4][b]Weekly Increase: +100,000[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] ----- [center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][size=5][b]Currently Grinding:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][item=Vista: Woodland Path][center][b]Started: 10/10/2016[/b][/center] [/center] [center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][size=4][b]Notable Loot:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center] [item=Green Highnoon Hank][item=Gladewalker Cape][item=Cleaver] [/center]
End of the first week update!

2013-2014 Festival Apparels
Quote:
COMPLETED

Boneyard Tatters Eroded Crystalhide Tricktrouper Crown Windbound Plumage Thresher Flatfins Naturalist Adornments
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
725,000/5,200,000T
0/9,000,000T
Sunchaser Jewelry 0/50,000,000T

Retired Familiars (Non-KS)
Light Sprite
0/50,000G
Red-Footed Akirbeak
0/9,450,000T
Quote:
COMPLETED

Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar Loga Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite

Current Quest:
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
725,000/5,200,000T
Weekly Increase: +100,000

Currently Grinding:
Vista: Woodland Path
Started: 10/10/2016
Notable Loot:
Green Highnoon Hank Gladewalker Cape Cleaver

FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
[center][size=5]Update 50[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 352 / 443 [/b][/size][/center] ----- I was on vacation last weekend, so the challenge was on hold again. I still managed to gather every day (which was important, because Wind had dominance) and got enough Ferrets for the Chocolate Ferret trade - this time I got lucky as it already showed up at Swipp's. I also managed to get one of the new Familiars from Scorched Forest. That's almost sad, cause I still miss two of the "old" ones and just can't seem to get them by merely fighting them. xD Still, I really like the new additions. :> I made pretty good treasure from selling an unhatched egg, but I had to spend it for another Lair Expansion (as I said, we had dominance :D). The ~600 Gems I earned will go straight to the vault, though. :D ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Chocolate Ferret] [item=Augite Protector] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (13.262 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 1,01m. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Cobras to get the [b]Maned Cobra[/b] and [b]Spined Cobra[/b]. (Onyx Cobra 14/90) (Opal Cobra 53/90) (Emerald Striker 52/90) (Amethyst Striker 62/90) [*]Hunting for Skinks to brew the [b]Skink Familiars[/b] (Juvenile Prairie Skink 0/10) (Weird Purple Skink 0/10) (Green-throated Skink 8/10) [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu @SkyyeofEmber[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]frozenpumpkin[/b], [b]LilacRose[/b], [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 50

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 352 / 443

I was on vacation last weekend, so the challenge was on hold again. I still managed to gather every day (which was important, because Wind had dominance) and got enough Ferrets for the Chocolate Ferret trade - this time I got lucky as it already showed up at Swipp's.

I also managed to get one of the new Familiars from Scorched Forest. That's almost sad, cause I still miss two of the "old" ones and just can't seem to get them by merely fighting them. xD
Still, I really like the new additions. :>

I made pretty good treasure from selling an unhatched egg, but I had to spend it for another Lair Expansion (as I said, we had dominance :D). The ~600 Gems I earned will go straight to the vault, though. :D

New Familiars:
Chocolate Ferret Augite Protector

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (13.262 icon_gems.png + 1,01m. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Cobras to get the Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra.
    (Onyx Cobra 14/90) (Opal Cobra 53/90) (Emerald Striker 52/90) (Amethyst Striker 62/90)
  • Hunting for Skinks to brew the Skink Familiars (Juvenile Prairie Skink 0/10) (Weird Purple Skink 0/10) (Green-throated Skink 8/10)

Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, frozenpumpkin, LilacRose, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
You've progressed well, that's great @Pinselohr and @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You've progressed well, that's great @Pinselohr and @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 7 gems, so I now have 3488 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 7 gems, so I now have 3488 gems :D

Pinglist

@Pinselohr Hey, could you put me on your Pinglist? I don't want to check ever so often if you have posted something here, because then I'll always feel like a creepy stalker and god knows you have enough of THAT ;D
@Pinselohr Hey, could you put me on your Pinglist? I don't want to check ever so often if you have posted something here, because then I'll always feel like a creepy stalker and god knows you have enough of THAT ;D
thmORLU.png
@SkyesBride
Heh, sure, I'll add you in the next update! <3
@SkyesBride
Heh, sure, I'll add you in the next update! <3
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
So, I'm now up to 99k treasure and 646 gems. (Man, I need to go to the Fairgrounds more often). My incessant Gathering In Plague has meant that I can get more familiars. Hopefully I can get all the stuff I need.
The gem total would be higher if it wasn't for my sacrificing familars and apparel to Baldwin. It'll be worth it... once I get to level 16.
@Edra
So, I'm now up to 99k treasure and 646 gems. (Man, I need to go to the Fairgrounds more often). My incessant Gathering In Plague has meant that I can get more familiars. Hopefully I can get all the stuff I need.
The gem total would be higher if it wasn't for my sacrificing familars and apparel to Baldwin. It'll be worth it... once I get to level 16.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 430 431