Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 190

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Wasn't able to do any grinding today.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Had two more Weird Purple Skinks drop, only six more to go. Also had a Grasslands Trunker drop.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 324G from selling 5 skins/accents, 1 Trick of the Light, and 430 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 3300G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 190

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Wasn't able to do any grinding today.

Had two more Weird Purple Skinks drop, only six more to go. Also had a Grasslands Trunker drop.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was great for gems! I made 324G from selling 5 skins/accents, 1 Trick of the Light, and 430 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 3300G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 102 gems, meaning I now have 3160 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 102 gems, meaning I now have 3160 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more)

Current status

Tansa will be ready to breed in a couple of days, still saving up in the meantime. I have the treasure for 3 rune scrolls at max discount and 400/6600 gems. Got a loong way to go but racking up gems pretty nicely! I've noted down some people who will be getting one of the hatchlings free for helping me.
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more)

Current status

Tansa will be ready to breed in a couple of days, still saving up in the meantime. I have the treasure for 3 rune scrolls at max discount and 400/6600 gems. Got a loong way to go but racking up gems pretty nicely! I've noted down some people who will be getting one of the hatchlings free for helping me.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[center][size=6]Shidoo's quest for[/size] [item=Vista: Harpy's Roost] [color=red]COMPLETED 23.11.2016[/color] Total time: [b]14[/b] hours Notable loot: [item=brush dodo crate]x2[item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=bloodscale wing guard][item=stonewatch harpy crate][item=snow streak crate][item=midnight sandwastes turban][item=dented iron boots][item=cleaver][item=feather pouch][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched wind egg] Bosses beaten: Roc: 63, Crowned Roc: 58 [/center]
Shidoo's quest for
Vista: Harpy's Roost
COMPLETED 23.11.2016

Total time: 14 hours
Notable loot: Brush Dodo Crate x2 Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Wing Guard Stonewatch Harpy Crate Snow Streak Crate Midnight Sandwastes Turban Dented Iron Boots Cleaver Feather Pouch Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Wind Egg
Bosses beaten: Roc: 63, Crowned Roc: 58
s8iVVJA.png
[center][font=Century Gothic][color= Purple]I’ll try to keep this updated as I go![/color][/font][/center] ----- ----- ----- [center][font=Century Gothic][color= Purple][b][size=5]2013-2014 Festival Apparels[/SIZE][/B][/color][/font][/center] [columns][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][quote][center][b]COMPLETED [/B][/center] [item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Windbound Plumage][item=Thresher Flatfins][item=Naturalist Adornments] [nextcol] [columns][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][nextcol][center][b]625,000/5,200,000T[/b][/center] [/columns] [columns][item=Metallurgists Forgetools][nextcol]0/9,000,000T[/columns] [columns][item=sunchaser jewelry][nextcol][b]0/50,000,000T[/b][/columns][/columns] ----- ----- ----- [columns][center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][b][size=5]Retired Familiars (Non-KS)[/SIZE][/B][/color][/font][/center] [columns][item=Light Sprite][nextcol][center][b]0/50,000G[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][nextcol][center][b]0/9,450,000T[/b][/center][/columns] [nextcol] [columns][quote][center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][b]COMPLETED [/B][/color][/font][/center] [item=Speedy][item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=Loga][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=wind sprite][item=water sprite][item=nature sprite][/columns][/columns] ----- ----- ----- [center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][size=5][b]Current Quest:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][center][b]625,000/5,200,000T[/b][/center] [/center] ----- [center][font= Century Gothic][color= Purple][size=5][b]Currently Grinding:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][item=Vista: Woodland Path][center][b]Started: 10/10/2016[/b][/center] [/center]
I’ll try to keep this updated as I go!

2013-2014 Festival Apparels
Quote:
COMPLETED

Boneyard Tatters Eroded Crystalhide Tricktrouper Crown Windbound Plumage Thresher Flatfins Naturalist Adornments
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
625,000/5,200,000T
0/9,000,000T
Sunchaser Jewelry 0/50,000,000T

Retired Familiars (Non-KS)
Light Sprite
0/50,000G
Red-Footed Akirbeak
0/9,450,000T
Quote:
COMPLETED

Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar Loga Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite

Current Quest:
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
625,000/5,200,000T

Currently Grinding:
Vista: Woodland Path
Started: 10/10/2016

FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Days Into Quest: 191

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding and had a Baku and a Opheodrys Serthis dropped.

Had one more Weird Purple Skink drop, only five more to go.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems! I made 59G from selling 1accents, and 60 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Shadow Sprite is 3250G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 191

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding and had a Baku and a Opheodrys Serthis dropped.

Had one more Weird Purple Skink drop, only five more to go.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems! I made 59G from selling 1accents, and 60 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Shadow Sprite is 3250G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Good luck for getting that Sprite ^^
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Good luck for getting that Sprite ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^