Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 430 431
[center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/89#post_20319664][b][Anker Post][/b][/URL] I finally got 16/17 boss familiars. Welcome to the team, [item=Frost Delver] Shoutout to QuarterRest for being so patient with me. :> [b]Please do not ping me.[/b][/center]
[Anker Post]

I finally got 16/17 boss familiars. Welcome to the team,
Frost Delver
Shoutout to QuarterRest for being so patient with me. :>

Please do not ping me.
shop_banner.png
Update 3:

(Original post here.)

Acquired Nephrite Chameleon. Thanks, Gavilon for the 2nd Anniv Gift!
Update 3:

(Original post here.)

Acquired Nephrite Chameleon. Thanks, Gavilon for the 2nd Anniv Gift!
Light Sprite
Birthday Bash Chest Collection
1000 goal has been met!
2000 goal is at 1495!

Almost 200 Leafy Packs, woah! Last year I had around 130ish.. :O
Birthday Bash Chest Collection
1000 goal has been met!
2000 goal is at 1495!

Almost 200 Leafy Packs, woah! Last year I had around 130ish.. :O
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Days Into Quest: 189

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding and had a Fungalhoof Qiriq and Trick of the Light drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progess.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 133G from selling 1 skins, 1 minor battlestone, 1 Trick of the Light, and 240 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 3000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 189

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding and had a Fungalhoof Qiriq and Trick of the Light drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progess.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 133G from selling 1 skins, 1 minor battlestone, 1 Trick of the Light, and 240 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 3000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress, you will get that sprite in no time at this rate, @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's a good progress, you will get that sprite in no time at this rate, @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 122 gems, so my dragons are guarding a vault with 3058 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 122 gems, so my dragons are guarding a vault with 3058 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
GOAL [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/19565.png[/img] Bog Breed Change Scroll! ---------------- Gems Needed at least 850! Gems currently: 44 (I won;t be spending irl money to buy le gems)
GOAL

19565.png

Bog Breed Change Scroll!

Gems Needed at least 850!

Gems currently: 44
(I won;t be spending irl money to buy le gems)
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
I recently purchased a Whirlwind Armband and a Windbound Plumage (which was an end game goal for me), now I am working on obtaining a Wind Sprite.

44/3,000G

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/33#post_19943729
I recently purchased a Whirlwind Armband and a Windbound Plumage (which was an end game goal for me), now I am working on obtaining a Wind Sprite.

44/3,000G

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/33#post_19943729
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 430 431