Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 430 431
@Edra

:DDD Good news. A friend of mine found someone who is selling 2013 festival skins! Quite a few I need to complete my collection. :3
@Edra

:DDD Good news. A friend of mine found someone who is selling 2013 festival skins! Quite a few I need to complete my collection. :3
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
Ooh, that's really great news @ChibiEnvyChan, I'm happy for you :D
Ooh, that's really great news @ChibiEnvyChan, I'm happy for you :D
@Edra

One step closer to world domination taking over FR completing my obsessive enthusiastic inner hoarder collector.

:D Thanks.
@Edra

One step closer to world domination taking over FR completing my obsessive enthusiastic inner hoarder collector.

:D Thanks.
He he, that's great @ChibiEnvyChan ^^

And you're welcome ^^
He he, that's great @ChibiEnvyChan ^^

And you're welcome ^^
@Edra

*rolls around the thread* You're still interested in the spare sprites I have?
@Edra

*rolls around the thread* You're still interested in the spare sprites I have?
Oh yes, I'm still totally interested by these spare Sprites @ChibiEnvyChan :D
Oh yes, I'm still totally interested by these spare Sprites @ChibiEnvyChan :D
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/262#post_23002260]Original Post[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/263#post_23004178]1[/url] | 2 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/265#post_23027424]3[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/266#post_23046490]4[/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1987.png[/img] A lot of the apparel I put on the Auction House sold overnight. I took the treasure earned and bought gems with it at a rate of (1:830). So far so good! [b][u]Change Since Last Post:[/u][/b] +171g [b][u]Current Progress:[/u][/b] 945g/3800g [size=1](1:850)[/size] Officially 25% there![/center]
Original Post | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

1987.png

A lot of the apparel I put on the Auction House sold overnight. I took the treasure earned and bought gems with it at a rate of (1:830). So far so good!

Change Since Last Post:
+171g

Current Progress:
945g/3800g
(1:850)

Officially 25% there!
comet_ribbon.pngIN3qoA3.gifcEjsO1m.gifoJC4UAD.gifnight_sword.png
Moving thread from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1881983/8#post_20555096]here[/url]. Can't believe I'm still doing this but here we go. Started Jun 09, 2016. [size=5]Overall progress: 19/21[/size] ------ [size=4]Vistas obtained:[/size] [item=vista: training fields] [item=vista: training fields ii] [item=vista: woodland path][item=vista: scorched forest] [item=vista: sandswept delta] [item=vista: blooming grove] [item=vista: Forgotten cave] [item=vista: redrock cove] [item=vista: Arena] [item=vista: Arena II] [item=vista: volcanic vents] [item=vista: Rainsong Jungle] [item=vista: Boreal wood] [item=vista: crystal pools] [item=vista: harpy's roost] [item=vista: ghostlight ruins] [item=vista: Mire] [item=vista: kelp beds] [item=vista: golem workshop] [size=4]Vistas missing:[/size] [item=vista: Bamboo Falls] [item=vista: Waterway]
Moving thread from here. Can't believe I'm still doing this but here we go. Started Jun 09, 2016.

Overall progress: 19/21

Vistas obtained:

Vista: Training Fields Vista: Training Fields II Vista: Woodland Path Vista: Scorched Forest Vista: Sandswept Delta Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: Forgotten Cave Vista: Redrock Cove Vista: Arena Vista: Arena II Vista: Volcanic Vents Vista: Rainsong Jungle Vista: Boreal Wood Vista: Crystal Pools Vista: Harpy's Roost Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Golem Workshop

Vistas missing:

Vista: Bamboo Falls Vista: Waterway
Update 2:

(Original post here.)

Acquired the following: Dappled Dunhoof, Darktouched Chimera, Highreach Bonepicker, Hippojay, Manticore, Tufted Leaf Beetle. Thanks, BH and Kyris!

Also got the following from the Marketplace: Spinel Vustal, Bearded Yeti, Deepmine Aadvark.
Update 2:

(Original post here.)

Acquired the following: Dappled Dunhoof, Darktouched Chimera, Highreach Bonepicker, Hippojay, Manticore, Tufted Leaf Beetle. Thanks, BH and Kyris!

Also got the following from the Marketplace: Spinel Vustal, Bearded Yeti, Deepmine Aadvark.
Light Sprite
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more)

Current status

My female grew up and I'm waiting for her to become available to breed. In the meantime I've been trying to raise funds. I made enough treasure from the festival for three rune scrolls at discount, and now I need gems. 6600 of them. o-o;

Trying to find ways to make good cash/gems.

Treasure: 484500
Gems: 100
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more)

Current status

My female grew up and I'm waiting for her to become available to breed. In the meantime I've been trying to raise funds. I made enough treasure from the festival for three rune scrolls at discount, and now I need gems. 6600 of them. o-o;

Trying to find ways to make good cash/gems.

Treasure: 484500
Gems: 100
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 430 431