Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 430 431
Update of the day

I got 27 gems, so I now have 1959 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 27 gems, so I now have 1959 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Tiny Update Thingy~

So I found someone on the AH who agreed to hold a Lightning Sprite for me as I am very close to the 3699 gems needed.

when I contacted them I needed about 1690 gems but I've sold things (mainly food & baldwin materials) these past few days and I am now up to 2519 gems!

Only 1180g left to go, hopefully it won't take too long to get the last gems c:

People who wanted pings: @Edra
Tiny Update Thingy~

So I found someone on the AH who agreed to hold a Lightning Sprite for me as I am very close to the 3699 gems needed.

when I contacted them I needed about 1690 gems but I've sold things (mainly food & baldwin materials) these past few days and I am now up to 2519 gems!

Only 1180g left to go, hopefully it won't take too long to get the last gems c:

People who wanted pings: @Edra
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Edra

:DDD Congrats.

I DID it... Slacked off in notifying, but I am the proud owner of 2 KS skins.
@Edra

:DDD Congrats.

I DID it... Slacked off in notifying, but I am the proud owner of 2 KS skins.
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
Thank you @ChibiEnvyChan :D
Ooh, congrats for getting these KS skins :D

That's great @Tune :D
Good luck for getting the remaining gems you need ^^
Thank you @ChibiEnvyChan :D
Ooh, congrats for getting these KS skins :D

That's great @Tune :D
Good luck for getting the remaining gems you need ^^
@Edra

Yeah I've been riding on this Bogsneak hype went from 4 gems when I started to what I have now, this is going faster than expected xD

How many payment times do you still have to do? Seems like you're gathering gems for aaaageeesss x'D
@Edra

Yeah I've been riding on this Bogsneak hype went from 4 gems when I started to what I have now, this is going faster than expected xD

How many payment times do you still have to do? Seems like you're gathering gems for aaaageeesss x'D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=475066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4751/475066_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=816076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8161/816076_350.png[/img] [/url] @Edra :D Thanks. It was so tempting to spend all that gems. >u>; But Chibi refrained. *has a lot of projects that require gem genes* Moving along, I bought a male snip snap to put the fiendish KS on. Not only did he get a KS skin, he also got a mate... 8| So spoiled.

475066_350.png

816076_350.png

@Edra

:D Thanks. It was so tempting to spend all that gems. >u>; But Chibi refrained. *has a lot of projects that require gem genes*

Moving along, I bought a male snip snap to put the fiendish KS on. Not only did he get a KS skin, he also got a mate... 8| So spoiled.
Yeah, the Bogsneak's hype is good for business @Tune ^^

Well, if I'm not mistaking and count the current payment I'm working on, I still need to do 7 payment :D

You're welcome @ChibiEnvyChan ^^
Your dragons are beautifuls and it's great you resisted the temptation to buy other things ^^
Yeah, the Bogsneak's hype is good for business @Tune ^^

Well, if I'm not mistaking and count the current payment I'm working on, I still need to do 7 payment :D

You're welcome @ChibiEnvyChan ^^
Your dragons are beautifuls and it's great you resisted the temptation to buy other things ^^
@ChibiEnvyChan

I love the fiendish skin, I'm so jealous haha xD
congrats tho, most of the KS skins are amazing ;o

@Edra

So you've done about a third then, not bad! I like that you keep on working on it even if some days are only 10 gems, it's going to be so worth it in the end for that sweet sprite :D
@ChibiEnvyChan

I love the fiendish skin, I'm so jealous haha xD
congrats tho, most of the KS skins are amazing ;o

@Edra

So you've done about a third then, not bad! I like that you keep on working on it even if some days are only 10 gems, it's going to be so worth it in the end for that sweet sprite :D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Edra

I just kept thinking... KS SKINS! KS SKINS! KS SKINS!

How often do you find someone selling who is willing to be patient with you?

Yeah... XD That and I tend to have too many dragons who are in dire need of something to wear as they're stark nekkie. :X

Edit:

@Tune

XDDD Ehehehehehe. I actually won that in a raffle. :D Oddly enough, people wanted the other things like gems and scrolls so I nabbed this upon my turn.

Edit Edit:

I actually have all 5 of them.
@Edra

I just kept thinking... KS SKINS! KS SKINS! KS SKINS!

How often do you find someone selling who is willing to be patient with you?

Yeah... XD That and I tend to have too many dragons who are in dire need of something to wear as they're stark nekkie. :X

Edit:

@Tune

XDDD Ehehehehehe. I actually won that in a raffle. :D Oddly enough, people wanted the other things like gems and scrolls so I nabbed this upon my turn.

Edit Edit:

I actually have all 5 of them.
@ChibiEnvyChan

Yooo that's lucky! Gosh I'm even more jealous xD
I'd totaly go for the skin too, who needs gems, I mean it's not like I'm saving them atm *cough*8'D
@ChibiEnvyChan

Yooo that's lucky! Gosh I'm even more jealous xD
I'd totaly go for the skin too, who needs gems, I mean it's not like I'm saving them atm *cough*8'D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 430 431