Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 430 431
@Sallin Yup, still fine with me ^^
@Sallin Yup, still fine with me ^^
Handful of Sprockets
*sigh* "You're going to make me say it, aren't you? FINE. I'm sorry I killed your wife. But in my defense, she jumped in front of my sword!"
Copper Gear
Pinging myself to remember page 44 to continue my silks quests after (shamefully) forgetting about it. @fluffballofdoom
Pinging myself to remember page 44 to continue my silks quests after (shamefully) forgetting about it. @fluffballofdoom
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
@Sallin
That's fine!
@Sallin
That's fine!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Hello, I'm Mediscoot! [b]Current funds:[/b] 55kt / LAHP for [u]Shadow Sprite[/u] [b]News:[/b] o9.30.16 [indent]Earth Sprite Get! Someone gifted me a Lightning Sprite! OMG[/indent] ---------- [b]CURRENT QUEST ITEMS[/b] [b]SPRITES[/b] [item=shadow sprite][item=ice sprite][item=plague sprite][item=arcane sprite][item=fire sprite][item=light sprite] [b]APPAREL[/b] [item=diver sash][item=frigid sash][item=searing sash][item=electrified sash] [item=Thresher Flatfins][item=Windbound Plumage][item=tricktrouper crown][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=boneyard tatters] [item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Metallurgists Forgetools][item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Sunchaser Jewelry] ---------- [b]RECENTLY COMPLETED QUESTS[/b] [item=lightning sprite] [item=earth sprite] [item=companion comet] [item=eroded crystalhide]
Hello, I'm Mediscoot!

Current funds:
55kt / LAHP for Shadow Sprite

News:
o9.30.16
Earth Sprite Get!
Someone gifted me a Lightning Sprite! OMG

CURRENT QUEST ITEMS

SPRITES
Shadow Sprite Ice Sprite Plague Sprite Arcane Sprite Fire Sprite Light Sprite

APPAREL
Diver Sash Frigid Sash Searing Sash Electrified Sash
Thresher Flatfins Windbound Plumage Tricktrouper Crown Frigid Fugitive Shackles Boneyard Tatters
Sunchaser Jewelry

RECENTLY COMPLETED QUESTS
Lightning Sprite Earth Sprite Companion Comet Eroded Crystalhide
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Ick

Thanks! I really didn't think I'd have time to FR much, but I'm glad the classes have been straight forward enough that I can keep up and study without having it eat all my free time. :3

@Sinsational

Thank yoooou, I will be doing all the going! If I can manage half the gems in three months, I can manage the other half in another three months! 8D And if this month was a good month for saving for you, maybe next month will be. I know there was all sorts of temptation this month (temptation I gave into a few times TAT).

@Edra

Right back at you! You're going at a steady clip yourself. You'll be able to hand in another payment soon! How many more payment do you have left?
@Ick

Thanks! I really didn't think I'd have time to FR much, but I'm glad the classes have been straight forward enough that I can keep up and study without having it eat all my free time. :3

@Sinsational

Thank yoooou, I will be doing all the going! If I can manage half the gems in three months, I can manage the other half in another three months! 8D And if this month was a good month for saving for you, maybe next month will be. I know there was all sorts of temptation this month (temptation I gave into a few times TAT).

@Edra

Right back at you! You're going at a steady clip yourself. You'll be able to hand in another payment soon! How many more payment do you have left?
TyYgOYZ.png
I'm trying to finally get a proper coli team set up, with all the battlestones and time that requires. I keep messing up on stat distribution and having to start over with different dragons...
Edit: 3 dragons at level 8, two of them with Eliminate stones! Going good so far.
I'm trying to finally get a proper coli team set up, with all the battlestones and time that requires. I keep messing up on stat distribution and having to start over with different dragons...
Edit: 3 dragons at level 8, two of them with Eliminate stones! Going good so far.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
Days Into Quest: 179

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Chalcedony Snipper, Windcarve Fugitive, and Clearwater Orcle dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was meh for gems! I made 1G because I didn't have time to relist items today. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 3999G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 179

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Chalcedony Snipper, Windcarve Fugitive, and Clearwater Orcle dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was meh for gems! I made 1G because I didn't have time to relist items today. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 3999G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Oh yeah, it's always annoying when the AH end and we can't relist what we want @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

He he, thank you @wrecknrule ^^
Well, if I count this one, I still have 7 payment to do since I still have 34283 gems to pay ^^
Oh yeah, it's always annoying when the AH end and we can't relist what we want @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

He he, thank you @wrecknrule ^^
Well, if I count this one, I still have 7 payment to do since I still have 34283 gems to pay ^^
@Edra

Yup, I'm really excited for this relist function in the upgraded AH. :)
@Edra

Yup, I'm really excited for this relist function in the upgraded AH. :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Me too, it's really gonna be helpful @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Me too, it's really gonna be helpful @NorthWhiteWolf :D
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 430 431