Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 255 256 257 258 259 ... 430 431
@Edra - At the 1,800 mark already~
@Edra - At the 1,800 mark already~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
He he, you're right @heartcrusher1 :D
He he, you're right @heartcrusher1 :D
[center][color=BDB76B][size=5][b]~For the Love of Light~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite [b]Goal: 50,000g[/b] [item=light sprite] [columns][color=transparent]Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/color] [nextcol][center][b]Start Date:[/b] | 07/03/16[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Completion Date:[/b] | 01/30/17[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Quest Status:[/b] [color=green]On Time[/color][/center][/columns] [b]Current Funds:[/b] 2036k (+1447k) 25218g (+3823g) [/center] Hey everyone! I'm back for another update since no spendtember is almost at a close. I've had an amazing month and I can't believe how much I've been able to save up! I was bad a few times, but nothing I didn't make back either within the day or the next few days. My soft goal for this month was 1mil treasure and 1000g, which I blew out of the water. My hard goal was 3mil treasure and 3000g, which if I sold some gems, I've once more blown out of the water! Also, also... *DRUM ROLL* [b]I've officially hit the halfway mark![/b] Really, really happy things are coming along so well, even with school! So far I've got straight A's though, and my first final is next week. Wish me luck! But that's it for now. I hope everyone is enjoying Starfall and that the Arcanist is showering you guys with goodies! X3 [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b] @Edra @Ick @Snowfarm @Discovered
~For the Love of Light~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite

Goal: 50,000g
Light Sprite
Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Start Date: |
07/03/16
Completion Date: |
01/30/17
Quest Status:
On Time

Current Funds:
2036k (+1447k)
25218g (+3823g)

Hey everyone! I'm back for another update since no spendtember is almost at a close. I've had an amazing month and I can't believe how much I've been able to save up! I was bad a few times, but nothing I didn't make back either within the day or the next few days. My soft goal for this month was 1mil treasure and 1000g, which I blew out of the water. My hard goal was 3mil treasure and 3000g, which if I sold some gems, I've once more blown out of the water!

Also, also... *DRUM ROLL* I've officially hit the halfway mark! Really, really happy things are coming along so well, even with school! So far I've got straight A's though, and my first final is next week. Wish me luck!

But that's it for now. I hope everyone is enjoying Starfall and that the Arcanist is showering you guys with goodies! X3

Pinglist:

@Edra @Ick @Snowfarm @Discovered
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule

Congratulations! I'm impressed with that multitasking, keep at it.

All the luck to you on your final next week!
@wrecknrule

Congratulations! I'm impressed with that multitasking, keep at it.

All the luck to you on your final next week!
@wrecknrule

Whoa, congratulations! I wasn't able to keep up much with no spendtember myself, sadly. But I'm happy it worked out for you! Go go go!
@wrecknrule

Whoa, congratulations! I wasn't able to keep up much with no spendtember myself, sadly. But I'm happy it worked out for you! Go go go!
Light Sprite
Days Into Quest: 178

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. No familiars dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 74G from selling 1 accents/skins, 170 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 4000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 178

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. No familiars dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 74G from selling 1 accents/skins, 170 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 4000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Wow, congrats for reaching the halfway mark @wrecknrule, that's great :D

It's cool to see you're making a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Wow, congrats for reaching the halfway mark @wrecknrule, that's great :D

It's cool to see you're making a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 120 gems, putting my total to 1932 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 120 gems, putting my total to 1932 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
[img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/0c5f53eff6acf265cbd89ecc8800bb75/tumblr_obtkbm8MBM1rjn6wmo1_540.png[/img] @chlobear @Tannos @ArynRipley @Surpirate @Okacuine @Marburg @mnkn10 @catchingadri @Put @CalinaEstel @SkyyeofEmber New nest! 3 Eggs this time. They really are sticking to the schedule of 2 then three eggs! When they hatch we ought to hav #188, #189 and #190! Going into the home stretch. @Jakekitty @Mediscoot RL things happened and I completely forgot to put them on the nest yesterday, so both of the dates you wanted are gonna be a day late. Jakekitty the nest you wanted is gonna be the 4th of November now, and Mediscoot, the nest you wanted is gonna be the 19th of November. Is that still okay? Original post [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/216#post_22097699]here[/url]. :D Still got babies #186 and #187 hanging around too. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27039333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270394/27039333_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27039335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270394/27039335_350.png[/img] [/url] 17kT/equivalent gems each like the others have been. ^^ So send me a CR if you fancy a baby from the most prolific pair of dragons in all of Sornieth! Ping me for any questions, too! Edit: for typos
tumblr_obtkbm8MBM1rjn6wmo1_540.png
@chlobear @Tannos @ArynRipley @Surpirate @Okacuine @Marburg @mnkn10 @catchingadri @Put @CalinaEstel @SkyyeofEmber

New nest! 3 Eggs this time. They really are sticking to the schedule of 2 then three eggs! When they hatch we ought to hav #188, #189 and #190! Going into the home stretch.

@Jakekitty @Mediscoot

RL things happened and I completely forgot to put them on the nest yesterday, so both of the dates you wanted are gonna be a day late. Jakekitty the nest you wanted is gonna be the 4th of November now, and Mediscoot, the nest you wanted is gonna be the 19th of November.

Is that still okay?

Original post here. :D

Still got babies #186 and #187 hanging around too.

27039333_350.png

27039335_350.png

17kT/equivalent gems each like the others have been. ^^ So send me a CR if you fancy a baby from the most prolific pair of dragons in all of Sornieth!

Ping me for any questions, too!

Edit: for typos
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
[b]GOAL[/b] To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel. The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more) [b]Current status[/b] A mate for the white/moon/crimson pearlcatcher has been found! Before she even grew up O-o' This is Rubytyger! (Thanks spaznaztik) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25171469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251715/25171469_350.png[/img] [/url] Striking fellow isn't he? I decided that rather than breeding two new males I would just breed one new female. They have a 25-30% chance (somewhat forgot) to produce the offspring I want (white/moon/ruby) and 15% to produce it in the correct breed. Now, as I'm waiting on them to breed I'm focusing on raising funds for the genes they will eventually need. I calculated that the amount I will need, approximately, not counting any breed changes issss... 7400 gems or 3500k treasure. Why.... 50k treasure and 100 gems have been put in the vault. It's kind of hard to calculate how well I'm doing though since I can do a mixture of gems and treasure. Does anyone know of a resource where I can input the amount I need and have with both treasure and gems and it will show me how close I am?
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more)

Current status

A mate for the white/moon/crimson pearlcatcher has been found! Before she even grew up O-o'

This is Rubytyger! (Thanks spaznaztik)

25171469_350.png

Striking fellow isn't he? I decided that rather than breeding two new males I would just breed one new female. They have a 25-30% chance (somewhat forgot) to produce the offspring I want (white/moon/ruby) and 15% to produce it in the correct breed.

Now, as I'm waiting on them to breed I'm focusing on raising funds for the genes they will eventually need. I calculated that the amount I will need, approximately, not counting any breed changes issss...

7400 gems or 3500k treasure. Why....

50k treasure and 100 gems have been put in the vault. It's kind of hard to calculate how well I'm doing though since I can do a mixture of gems and treasure. Does anyone know of a resource where I can input the amount I need and have with both treasure and gems and it will show me how close I am?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 ... 255 256 257 258 259 ... 430 431