Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 175

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. Had a Chalcedony Snipper and Maren Warlock drop while grinding for currency.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 224G from selling 2 accents/skins, 1 piece of apparel, and 190 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 3900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 175

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. Had a Chalcedony Snipper and Maren Warlock drop while grinding for currency.

On hold for the Festival.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was great for gems! I made 224G from selling 2 accents/skins, 1 piece of apparel, and 190 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 3900G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Update of the day

I got 12 gems, putting my total to 1680 gems :D

That's surely because some sales endend when I was out ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 12 gems, putting my total to 1680 gems :D

That's surely because some sales endend when I was out ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Alright because I'm awful at saving money I'm going to try this thread ^^ ----- [b]Goal:[/b]Arcane Sprite [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1779.png[/img][/center] [b]Money Needed:[/b] 5,000,000t or 4,000,000 + 1,000 gems [b]Current Savings:[/b] 4,000,000 + 1,000 gems I DONE IT NOW I JUST NEED TO CONTACT THE SELLER AND PRAY I GET A RESPONSE
Alright because I'm awful at saving money I'm going to try this thread ^^
Goal:Arcane Sprite
1779.png
Money Needed: 5,000,000t or 4,000,000 + 1,000 gems
Current Savings: 4,000,000 + 1,000 gems

I DONE IT

NOW I JUST NEED TO CONTACT THE SELLER AND PRAY I GET A RESPONSE
jt3PpxV.png
@IzzyThyPotato

Good luck with the quest! :)

I had started on one myself. Here's to hoping this megathread would help us both! XD
@IzzyThyPotato

Good luck with the quest! :)

I had started on one myself. Here's to hoping this megathread would help us both! XD
Light Sprite
@Sinsational Thank you ^^
Good luck with working towards your goals!
@Sinsational Thank you ^^
Good luck with working towards your goals!
jt3PpxV.png
[center][i][b]The A thousand shard challenge[/b][/i] Gonna try and get a 1000 shards by the end of the holiday i am sure i can do it. so wish me luck. [b]How many shards i currently have[/b] [item=magical shard] x 579 [b]Other stuff i have gotten along the way[/b] 2x[item= runeborne chest] [item= Ethereal Planet Chest][item=Youngest God Chest] [item=Celestian Shimmer Chest][/center]
The A thousand shard challenge
Gonna try and get a 1000 shards by the end of the holiday i am sure i can do it.
so wish me luck.
How many shards i currently have
Magical Shard x 579

Other stuff i have gotten along the way
2x Runeborne Chest Ethereal Planet Chest Youngest God Chest
Celestian Shimmer Chest
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QhlXbC3.png[/img][/center]
QhlXbC3.png

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

The Shining Goblin(Only one I need before next month's goblin)
The Shining Goblin(Only one I need before next month's goblin)
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
Days Into Quest: 176

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. No new familiars dropped.

On hold for the Festival. Pinkerton gave me me a Shadow Serpent today.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was great for gems! I made 125G from selling 1 accents/skins, 1 piece of apparel, and 80 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 4000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 176

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. No new familiars dropped.

On hold for the Festival. Pinkerton gave me me a Shadow Serpent today.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was great for gems! I made 125G from selling 1 accents/skins, 1 piece of apparel, and 80 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 4000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 430 431