Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 430 431
That's a great progress, congrats @wrecknrule :D

That's a great progress, congrats @wrecknrule :D

Hey, this is pretty cool. If anyone cares enough/if I have time, I'll make a better post later, but basically I'm trying to collect a double Gen1 in every shade of blue and gene them as I feel is best.

So far, I've collected over 27 of them (not including ones I have multiple of).

The only ones that I have left are:
- Cobalt
- Phtalo
(omg that's it??)

I might also collect Orca and Mint as I feel they are essentially blue shades (Orca only with irishim though), but I'm not sure yet. I wanted to keep it to only the blue ranges on the colour wheel, but I have ice and midnight as well so I might include anything else that fits. We'll see. :D

But yeah, that's my quest! You can see all of the dragons in my lair. They're kind of spread out, but most are on the last three pages. I'm really proud of them and I hope I can gene them up nicely and finish my collection soon. :D
Hey, this is pretty cool. If anyone cares enough/if I have time, I'll make a better post later, but basically I'm trying to collect a double Gen1 in every shade of blue and gene them as I feel is best.

So far, I've collected over 27 of them (not including ones I have multiple of).

The only ones that I have left are:
- Cobalt
- Phtalo
(omg that's it??)

I might also collect Orca and Mint as I feel they are essentially blue shades (Orca only with irishim though), but I'm not sure yet. I wanted to keep it to only the blue ranges on the colour wheel, but I have ice and midnight as well so I might include anything else that fits. We'll see. :D

But yeah, that's my quest! You can see all of the dragons in my lair. They're kind of spread out, but most are on the last three pages. I'm really proud of them and I hope I can gene them up nicely and finish my collection soon. :D
Days Into Quest: 163

New Familiar Status
I finally got the Lightning Sprite! Someone listed it at a lower price right before I made this post, and I made a lot of gems today so I was able to afford it! I now have 359 out of 440 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding ad had a Blueridge Greatshell drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was fantastic for gems! I made 222G from selling 1 Vista, 5 pieces of apparel, and 100 pieces of food. Some of those gems went towards the Lightning Sprite so I now have 125G.The lowest price for a Nature Sprite at the AH is 794G. It shouldn't take too long to get this one!

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Melprin and Mock Firebird have been added to this section because they are a gem marketplace familiar/cycled out.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 163

New Familiar Status
I finally got the Lightning Sprite! Someone listed it at a lower price right before I made this post, and I made a lot of gems today so I was able to afford it! I now have 359 out of 440 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding ad had a Blueridge Greatshell drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was fantastic for gems! I made 222G from selling 1 Vista, 5 pieces of apparel, and 100 pieces of food. Some of those gems went towards the Lightning Sprite so I now have 125G.The lowest price for a Nature Sprite at the AH is 794G. It shouldn't take too long to get this one!

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Melprin and Mock Firebird have been added to this section because they are a gem marketplace familiar/cycled out.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Woohoo, congrats for getting the sprite @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck for getting the Nature Sprite :D
Woohoo, congrats for getting the sprite @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck for getting the Nature Sprite :D
@Edra

Thanks! :D
@Edra

Thanks! :D
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Update of the day

I got 64 gems, putting my total to 903 gems :D

Cool, a bit less than 100 gems, and I'll reach the 1/5th mark :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 64 gems, putting my total to 903 gems :D

Cool, a bit less than 100 gems, and I'll reach the 1/5th mark :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
@Edra @Pinselohr The trade for the maned cobra finally came up! Now the only Swipp familiar I need is one of the skinks. [item=maned cobra]
@Edra @Pinselohr
The trade for the maned cobra finally came up! Now the only Swipp familiar I need is one of the skinks. Maned Cobra
XW2PxEW.png
@NorthWhiteWolf
Congrats on the lightning sprite!
@NorthWhiteWolf
Congrats on the lightning sprite!
XW2PxEW.png
Congrats for getting the cobra and good luck for getting the skink @BrightIce :D
Congrats for getting the cobra and good luck for getting the skink @BrightIce :D
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 430 431