Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 157

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding but no familiars dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Should reach level 20 tomorrow.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems. I made 41G from selling 120 pieces of food. The lowest price for a Lightning Sprite at the AH is 4150G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 157

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding but no familiars dropped.

No new progress. Should reach level 20 tomorrow.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems. I made 41G from selling 120 pieces of food. The lowest price for a Lightning Sprite at the AH is 4150G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 53 gems, so I now have 501 gems in total :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 53 gems, so I now have 501 gems in total :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Nixifer's Quest Update

Not made much progress on the next Armband as I've been distracted by acquiring better dragons for breeding projects. I should now be back on a roll (providing I don't get distracted!). Not bought anything with gems, so they've been steadily, albeit slowly, rising.

Goal: Starseer Armband
Gems: 184
Treasure: 50k
Nixifer's Quest Update

Not made much progress on the next Armband as I've been distracted by acquiring better dragons for breeding projects. I should now be back on a roll (providing I don't get distracted!). Not bought anything with gems, so they've been steadily, albeit slowly, rising.

Goal: Starseer Armband
Gems: 184
Treasure: 50k
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[b]Days Into Quests ::[/b] 67 days (9-9-16) Participating in [b]NO SPENDTEMBER[/b], which should boost my moola~ ----- [size=5][b]Status of Chest Quest :: [/b][/size] [color=green]Ahead by [b]sixty-six[/b] chests.[/color] I have decided to [i]more reasonable[/i] go after 50 Irons and 25 Gilded, as well as increasing the Rusted amount to 200. [size=4]Today's Count:[/size] [LIST] [*]Rusted: 176 [*]Iron: 15 [*]Gilded: 9 [/LIST] [color=green][b]Total: 200/134 chests[/b][/color] [size=4]Quest Total:[/size] [LIST] [*]Rusted: 176/200 [*]Iron: 15/50 [*]Gilded: 9/25 [/LIST] [b]Total: 123/275 chests[/b] ----- [size=5][b]Status of Gene Quest :: [/b][/size] Intense No Spendtember is racking up the money. Tons of profit after Light conquest push, huzzah! Almost to Facet gene, if the ratio lowers from 1:950 then I'll end up getting the Facet gene after N.S. and slapping it on my progen. Or breeding pair boy? Nah, let's go with progen. Gotta make her blue pretty~ [LIST=1] [*][s]Saturn x2[/s] [*][s]Paint x1[/s] [*][s]Gembond x1[/s] [*][s]Jupiter x2[/s] [*][s]Piebald x1[/s] [*][s]Ripple x1 [/s] [*][s]Skydancer x2[/s] [*]Crackle x1 (added after) [*][u][b]Facet x2<< 1147/1219g[/b][/u] [*]Crystal x3 [/LIST] ----- -->[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/156#post_21229139]Link to My Main Post[/url]<-- ^^Check it out^^ if you want to know more and see if you can help! ----- [quote=Pinglist][size=3]@Edra, @Hinumi[/quote]
Days Into Quests :: 67 days (9-9-16)

Participating in NO SPENDTEMBER, which should boost my moola~

Status of Chest Quest ::

Ahead by sixty-six chests. I have decided to more reasonable go after 50 Irons and 25 Gilded, as well as increasing the Rusted amount to 200.

Today's Count:
  • Rusted: 176
  • Iron: 15
  • Gilded: 9
Total: 200/134 chests

Quest Total:
  • Rusted: 176/200
  • Iron: 15/50
  • Gilded: 9/25
Total: 123/275 chests

Status of Gene Quest ::

Intense No Spendtember is racking up the money. Tons of profit after Light conquest push, huzzah! Almost to Facet gene, if the ratio lowers from 1:950 then I'll end up getting the Facet gene after N.S. and slapping it on my progen. Or breeding pair boy? Nah, let's go with progen. Gotta make her blue pretty~

1. Saturn x2
  2. Paint x1
  3. Gembond x1
  4. Jupiter x2
  5. Piebald x1
  6. Ripple x1
  7. Skydancer x2
  8. Crackle x1 (added after)
  9. Facet x2<< 1147/1219g
  10. Crystal x3

-->Link to My Main Post<--
^^Check it out^^ if you want to know more and see if you can help!

Pinglist wrote:
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Days Into Quest: 158

New Familiar Status
I gave in and just bought the Granite Thresher. It's been 40 days since I started grinding for this familiar, so when I saw one for 6000T I just gave in and bought it. I now have 358 out of 436 familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
Since I gave in and bought the Golden Porpoise, My next target is the Granite Thresher. I also did a bit of grinding in the forgotten caves and had both a Dwarf Truffle and Blueband Duelist drop.

Reached level 20 in Hunting today. Only 3 more levels until the skinks start to drop.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems. I made 45G from selling 1 Berserker and 60 pieces of food. The lowest price for a Lightning Sprite at the AH is 4000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 158

New Familiar Status
I gave in and just bought the Granite Thresher. It's been 40 days since I started grinding for this familiar, so when I saw one for 6000T I just gave in and bought it. I now have 358 out of 436 familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
Since I gave in and bought the Golden Porpoise, My next target is the Granite Thresher. I also did a bit of grinding in the forgotten caves and had both a Dwarf Truffle and Blueband Duelist drop.

Reached level 20 in Hunting today. Only 3 more levels until the skinks start to drop.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems. I made 45G from selling 1 Berserker and 60 pieces of food. The lowest price for a Lightning Sprite at the AH is 4000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

You're progressing well, that's great @heartcrusher1 ^^

That's cool if you got the familiars you wanted for cheap in the AH @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Ah, the prices for the Sprite seem to be droping a bit more than before :D
You're progressing well, that's great @heartcrusher1 ^^

That's cool if you got the familiars you wanted for cheap in the AH @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Ah, the prices for the Sprite seem to be droping a bit more than before :D
@Edra

Thanks!

Hopefully the prices will fall back to 3000G like they did before.
@Edra

Thanks!

Hopefully the prices will fall back to 3000G like they did before.
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, I hope so too ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, I hope so too ^^
Update of the day

I got 136 gems, putting my total to 637 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 136 gems, putting my total to 637 gems :D

Pinglist

1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 430 431