Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 430 431
@Edra
Thank you for your kind comment! I am confident I will recieve all the things I want by working hard for them, and also being grateful for what I have already gained. Like a Nature Sprite, for example. If I can save up 600k for a rare and highly prized beauty, than I can most certainly earn 1.5 million treasure for a WC scroll with ease.
@Edra
Thank you for your kind comment! I am confident I will recieve all the things I want by working hard for them, and also being grateful for what I have already gained. Like a Nature Sprite, for example. If I can save up 600k for a rare and highly prized beauty, than I can most certainly earn 1.5 million treasure for a WC scroll with ease.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
You're welcome @QuetzalQueen ^^

That's great if you got a Nature Sprite ^^
And you're right, if you can save for a Sprite, then you probably can save for a Scroll :D

If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me :D
You're welcome @QuetzalQueen ^^

That's great if you got a Nature Sprite ^^
And you're right, if you can save for a Sprite, then you probably can save for a Scroll :D

If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me :D
@Edra
I'm going to add a pinglist tomorrow, and I'd love to add you to it. :)
@Edra
I'm going to add a pinglist tomorrow, and I'd love to add you to it. :)
@Edra

Wow that's a lot gems! ^^ Keep going! :)

@QuetzalQueen

About your title: QuetzalQueen's Quest of....

Questionabiltity? XD
Queerness?
Queenliness

searched more in google :
quality
quixoticness
quaintiness

@NorthWhiteWolf
Glademomma must have heard your prayers with the duskrat! Congrats! ^^
@Edra

Wow that's a lot gems! ^^ Keep going! :)

@QuetzalQueen

About your title: QuetzalQueen's Quest of....

Questionabiltity? XD
Queerness?
Queenliness

searched more in google :
quality
quixoticness
quaintiness

@NorthWhiteWolf
Glademomma must have heard your prayers with the duskrat! Congrats! ^^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyeeofEmber
I like 'quaintness'. Thanks for your suggestions!
@SkyeeofEmber
I like 'quaintness'. Thanks for your suggestions!
Thank you @QuetzalQueen ^^

Thank you @SkyyeofEmber ^^
He he, I'll try to keep up the pace ^^
Thank you @QuetzalQueen ^^

Thank you @SkyyeofEmber ^^
He he, I'll try to keep up the pace ^^
@QuetzalQueen

You're welcome! ^^

@Edra
You're welcome! ;)
@QuetzalQueen

You're welcome! ^^

@Edra
You're welcome! ;)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
So I figured since I just had a wonderful person who was leaving FR gift me all but one of the Sprites and many of the non-KS retired familiars I would start a completing my bestiary quest

Because why not?

As of now I have 302 familiars.

I will probably post an update tomorrow (and daily from here on out) as today is a festival day. If I get lucky I might be able to edit this with an update today but that's probably not going to happen knowing my familiar drop luck. Lol

I'm also considering starting a Light Sprite quest here as well but I'm seriously debating that as it takes forever for me to earn gems and treasure.

If that is the case then as of now I have around ~50kt vaulted and 0g (literally just splurged and bought a beautiful UM accent) out of the vault.
So I figured since I just had a wonderful person who was leaving FR gift me all but one of the Sprites and many of the non-KS retired familiars I would start a completing my bestiary quest

Because why not?

As of now I have 302 familiars.

I will probably post an update tomorrow (and daily from here on out) as today is a festival day. If I get lucky I might be able to edit this with an update today but that's probably not going to happen knowing my familiar drop luck. Lol

I'm also considering starting a Light Sprite quest here as well but I'm seriously debating that as it takes forever for me to earn gems and treasure.

If that is the case then as of now I have around ~50kt vaulted and 0g (literally just splurged and bought a beautiful UM accent) out of the vault.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
[center][size=5]Update 44[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 339 / 434 [/b][/size][/center] ----- I had a rough week - I hurt my leg pretty badly and spent my days between working under pain (luckily I barely have to walk in my job) and doctors assignments. I really didn't have much energy to do much on the site, but at least I managed to get enough festival currency for the basics. I also got 411 Gems and some treasure, but no new materials for those swapps, since I was digging the whole week (and got no skin chests from that ;__;). Well, let's hope next week will be better! ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Blazing Goblin] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (9.820 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 443k. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Cobras to get the [b]Maned Cobra[/b] and [b]Spined Cobra[/b]. (Onyx Cobra 10/90) (Opal Cobra 41/90) (Emerald Striker 44/90) (Amethyst Striker 19/90) [*]Hunting for Mute Swans (4/10) [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]LilacRose[/b], [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 44

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 339 / 434

I had a rough week - I hurt my leg pretty badly and spent my days between working under pain (luckily I barely have to walk in my job) and doctors assignments. I really didn't have much energy to do much on the site, but at least I managed to get enough festival currency for the basics.
I also got 411 Gems and some treasure, but no new materials for those swapps, since I was digging the whole week (and got no skin chests from that ;__;).

Well, let's hope next week will be better!

New Familiars:
Blazing Goblin

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (9.820 icon_gems.png + 443k. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Cobras to get the Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra.
    (Onyx Cobra 10/90) (Opal Cobra 41/90) (Emerald Striker 44/90) (Amethyst Striker 19/90)
  • Hunting for Mute Swans (4/10)

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, LilacRose, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
I wish you good luck if you decide to get the Light Sprite @darzoner ^^
And that player gave you an amazing gift :D

Oh my, I hope you'll get better soon @Pinselohr :o
And you're making some good progress, that's great :D
I wish you good luck if you decide to get the Light Sprite @darzoner ^^
And that player gave you an amazing gift :D

Oh my, I hope you'll get better soon @Pinselohr :o
And you're making some good progress, that's great :D
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 430 431