Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 430 431
[Progress]
Max lairspace again!
517.130 / 3.525.000 (3.348.750) = 14,67 % (15,44 %)
(With maximum discount)
[x]

Do not ping me.
[Progress]
Max lairspace again!
517.130 / 3.525.000 (3.348.750) = 14,67 % (15,44 %)
(With maximum discount)
[x]

Do not ping me.
shop_banner.png
Update of the day

I got 214 gems, so I now have 4097 gems :D

Good, I'm almost there, just a little less than 1k gems for the payment :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 214 gems, so I now have 4097 gems :D

Good, I'm almost there, just a little less than 1k gems for the payment :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
@Edra - Hit the 4kg mark! Nice~
@Edra - Hit the 4kg mark! Nice~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
He he, yup, @heartcrusher1 ^^
I'm happy, that mean I'm almost done with this payment and I'll be able to work on the next one :D
He he, yup, @heartcrusher1 ^^
I'm happy, that mean I'm almost done with this payment and I'll be able to work on the next one :D
Questing for: [item=Red-footed Akirbeak] I'm doing great on collecting all manner of other familiars to fill out my bestiary, not so well on accumulating cash... need to get back to auctioning things. Days: 11 Current price: 10kg or 10Mt Current funds: 569g, 2.7Mt New familiars: [item=Longneck Hunter][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Double-Tailed Warcat][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Silver Springbok][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Wispwillow Peryton][item=Black Iron Creeper][item=Serthis Potionmaster]
Questing for:
Red-Footed Akirbeak

I'm doing great on collecting all manner of other familiars to fill out my bestiary, not so well on accumulating cash... need to get back to auctioning things.

Days: 11
Current price: 10kg or 10Mt
Current funds: 569g, 2.7Mt

New familiars:
Longneck Hunter Brilliant Psywurm Double-Tailed Warcat Emerald Cave Jewel Carmine Serthis Silver Springbok Extinguished Jackalope Wispwillow Peryton Black Iron Creeper Serthis Potionmaster
Thanks to the sale of a whole load of fire festival currencies, I'm back on track and up to 801k treasure (yay) and 188 gems. Not far to go now! Course, I'm going to be away for a week so that'll slow things down a bit...
@Edra
Thanks to the sale of a whole load of fire festival currencies, I'm back on track and up to 801k treasure (yay) and 188 gems. Not far to go now! Course, I'm going to be away for a week so that'll slow things down a bit...
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
[center][size=6]QuetzalQueen's Marvellous Manifesto[/size] [size=3]Her cool new name for a 'personal quest or challenge' on Flight Rising. Yeah.[/size] [size=4]For 8 months, this silly goober under the name of QuetzalQueen has been a totally obsessed fan of Flight Rising but still has not made a post listing all those pesky items she's running after! So, she decided to join the ever-growing club of ambitious players ever hopeful in their quests. Also to actually enjoy doing maths for once.[/size] Savings info accurate as of 28/08/2016. [center][b][size=5]Current Priority Quests[/size][/b][/center] [center][size=2]AKA cool stuff QuetzalQueen has miraculously [s]not been a scrooge[/s] spent lots of money on.[/size][/center] [left][LIST] [*][item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20599954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/206000/20599954.png[/img] [/url] Paid 800k so far; 100k payment to Banyan (approx.) every week; [b]700k[/b] to go! For my prized Gen1 Dragonsona, with a rare colour combo that are an awesome match to my personality. [s]I'm sorry, I had to brag [/s] [*][item=Accent: Dracolich] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26088382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/260884/26088382.png[/img] [/url] Paid 160k so far, 100k payment to becuffin each week, [b]200k[/b] to go! For my geneticist with evil intentions, Letitia. [s]I can see why she deserves that accent[/s] [/LIST][/left] [center][b][size=5]Future Quests[/size][/b][/center] [size=2]AKA awesome stuff that would be really cool to have[/size][/center] [item=Primary Gene: Cherub] [item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine] [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] (all for dragonsona) [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher] Art. Art, art, art for Africa. . . 600k anthro from Karneol of Evanna Any art of my favorite weirdo pair together (one currently being done by cobaltstorm.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21876176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/218762/21876176.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17115686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/171157/17115686.png[/img] [/url] Lair design and landscape art [b]If you are a artist willing to draw/paint the dragons listed here, or a Nature/Lightning themed city (described on my profile) feel free to contact me! I'll have a look at any offer. :) [/b] [center][b][size=5](Maybe) Future Quests[/size][/b] [size=2]AKA indulgences I don't really need but I want anyway[/size][/center] Apparel and Miscellanous [item=Naturalist Adornments] [item=Electricians Armband][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Will O' the Ember][item=Skeletal Chimes][item=Solar Blades] [item=Bluffclamber Belongings[item=Gustborne Balloon] [item=Crystalhide Treads] At least 2 new apparel slots [size=2]All older festival apparel that isn't too expensive and I like the look of for my flight reps.[/size] Familiars [item=Steelhound] [item=Cumulus Seal]] [item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta] [[item=Trick of the Light] [center][b][size=5] Over the Top Quests[/size][/b] [size=2]Right, I'm being honest now.[/size][/center] [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] [item=Electricians Power Pack] [item=Lightning Sprite] [size=2]I mean I have a Nature Sprite, why can't I get a Lightning Sprite. BOOM! [center][b][size=5] Items I have successfully quested for![/size][/b] [item=Tourmaline Vulstal] Thank you @aphreal! [center][b][size=5]Investment and Savings Info[/size][/b] Currently on 50050 treasure and 27 gems as of 28/08/16! Will try to update my progress every day. My absolute top priority investment is the Dracolich accent. [center][b][size=5]Pinglist[/size][/b] @Edra
QuetzalQueen's Marvellous Manifesto
Her cool new name for a 'personal quest or challenge' on Flight Rising. Yeah.

For 8 months, this silly goober under the name of QuetzalQueen has been a totally obsessed fan of Flight Rising but still has not made a post listing all those pesky items she's running after!

So, she decided to join the ever-growing club of ambitious players ever hopeful in their quests. Also to actually enjoy doing maths for once.

Savings info accurate as of 28/08/2016.
Current Priority Quests
AKA cool stuff QuetzalQueen has miraculously not been a scrooge spent lots of money on.
  • Breed Change: Wildclaw
    20599954.png

Paid 800k so far; 100k payment to Banyan (approx.) every week; 700k to go!
    For my prized Gen1 Dragonsona, with a rare colour combo that are an awesome match to my personality. I'm sorry, I had to brag

• Accent: Dracolich
    26088382.png

Paid 160k so far, 100k payment to becuffin each week, 200k to go!
    For my geneticist with evil intentions, Letitia. I can see why she deserves that accent

Future Quests
AKA awesome stuff that would be really cool to have
Primary Gene: Cherub Secondary Gene: Peregrine Tertiary Gene: Underbelly (all for dragonsona) Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Art. Art, art, art for Africa. . .
600k anthro from Karneol of Evanna
Any art of my favorite weirdo pair together (one currently being done by cobaltstorm.)

21876176.png

17115686.png

Lair design and landscape art
If you are a artist willing to draw/paint the dragons listed here, or a Nature/Lightning themed city (described on my profile) feel free to contact me! I'll have a look at any offer. :)

(Maybe) Future Quests
AKA indulgences I don't really need but I want anyway
Apparel and Miscellanous Naturalist Adornments
Moonglow Thorns Will o' the Ember Skeletal Chimes Solar Blades [item=Bluffclamber Belongings Gustborne Balloon Crystalhide Treads
At least 2 new apparel slots
All older festival apparel that isn't too expensive and I like the look of for my flight reps.

Familiars
Steelhound Cumulus Seal ] Acid-Tongue Serpenta
[ Trick of the Light
Over the Top Quests
Right, I'm being honest now.
Red-Footed Akirbeak Lightning Sprite I mean I have a Nature Sprite, why can't I get a Lightning Sprite. BOOM!

Items I have successfully quested for!
Tourmaline Vulstal Thank you @aphreal!
Investment and Savings Info
Currently on 50050 treasure and 27 gems as of 28/08/16! Will try to update my progress every day. My absolute top priority investment is the Dracolich accent.
Pinglist
@Edra
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
Days Into Quest: 144

New Familiar Status
FR must have decided to reward me today for getting up early, for the Glossy Duskrat trade was available when I got up, and a Nephrite Chameleon dropped while digging for festival currency. I now have 352 out of 434 familiars. Tomorrow is the last day to get the Blazing Goblin, don't forget to grab one while you can!

Coliseum Familiar Status

No new progress. For the next week I'll be putting this section on hold for the festival. A Smoke Grye dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status

For the next week I'll be putting this section on hold for the festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Still waiting for the Golden Featherfin to appear in the treasure marketplace.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! In total I made 46G from selling 190 pieces of food. The Cheapest AH price for the Lighting Sprite is 3200G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 144

New Familiar Status
FR must have decided to reward me today for getting up early, for the Glossy Duskrat trade was available when I got up, and a Nephrite Chameleon dropped while digging for festival currency. I now have 352 out of 434 familiars. Tomorrow is the last day to get the Blazing Goblin, don't forget to grab one while you can!

Coliseum Familiar Status

No new progress. For the next week I'll be putting this section on hold for the festival. A Smoke Grye dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status

For the next week I'll be putting this section on hold for the festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Still waiting for the Golden Featherfin to appear in the treasure marketplace.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! In total I made 46G from selling 190 pieces of food. The Cheapest AH price for the Lighting Sprite is 3200G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
It's a good progress, that's great @theplait13 ^^

You're progressing well, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D
It's good that you got the duskrat and a chameleon :D

Good luck with your quest @QuetzalQueen ^^
It's a good progress, that's great @theplait13 ^^

You're progressing well, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D
It's good that you got the duskrat and a chameleon :D

Good luck with your quest @QuetzalQueen ^^
Update of the day

I got 142 gems, putting my total to 4239 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 142 gems, putting my total to 4239 gems :D

Pinglist

1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 430 431