Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 430 431
@Edra

XD I don't mind at all. But thanks for your sincerity. :D With my ID and join date, it's reasonable to for me to have spare sprites. *pokes the sprites*

Sprites: *bite Chibi*

>.o
@Edra

XD I don't mind at all. But thanks for your sincerity. :D With my ID and join date, it's reasonable to for me to have spare sprites. *pokes the sprites*

Sprites: *bite Chibi*

>.o
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
Post No.1 @Valheru [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/6]Next challenge[/url] Achievement: [item=Abyss striker] Familiars obtained whilst hunting for abyss striker in kelp beds: [item=mammertee] [item=jeweled octoflyer] [item=relic eel] [item=golden porpoise] [item=maren ambusher] [item=kelp tender] [item=maren wavesinger] [item=octoflyer] [item=cloud chaser] [item=depin] [item=corrosive depin] and most importantly [item=wave sweeper]!!! Pinkerton gave me [item=amethyst king] Gilded chest: [item=shadow serpent] Posts: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/36]Aer Phantom[/url]/[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/39]Almandine Sturgeon[/url]/[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/39]Amaranth Moth[/url]/[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/39#post_19988929]Ancient Fungus[/url]
Post No.1 @Valheru Next challenge

Achievement:
Abyss Striker

Familiars obtained whilst hunting for abyss striker in kelp beds:

Mammertee Jeweled Octoflyer Relic Eel Golden Porpoise Maren Ambusher Kelp Tender Maren Wavesinger Octoflyer Cloud Chaser Depin Corrosive Depin
and most importantly
Wave Sweeper !!!

Pinkerton gave me
Amethyst King

Gilded chest:
Shadow Serpent

Posts: Aer Phantom/Almandine Sturgeon/Amaranth Moth/Ancient Fungus
[center][size=5]Update 1[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 211 / 422 [/b][/size][/center] ----- Did my number just increase by almost 20? Yes, yes, it did. I didn't really do much since yesterday. I made some treasure by selling an unhatched egg, but I spent some money on two lair expansions, just so that I don't have to worry about these for a while. I still had some spare treasure to put into my vault, though. :> And I managed to get a [b]Glamortail Hopper[/b] from Swipp. ^_^ But what really makes this update something special: The community on this site is awesome. I already knew that, but I'm still kind of shocked of how many gifts I became after people saw my post. Guys (and girls), you are the best. <3 I got a super cute message from a fellow Windy and with it, their dragon delivered a tiny [b]Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse[/b]. ^_^ Also, my friend SkyesBride spared some of her [b]Coli Familiars[/b] with me - she really is such a sweetie and already gifted me tons of things. One day, I'll give you back something special, I promise! And then I got a really generous gift from someone I don't even know, and who sent me the whole set of the [b]NoN Familiars[/b] (except the fake bears) out of nowhere. o.o That's so much! I still don't know what to say about all those gifts, I'm forever thankful. This means, I have now half of the Bestiary full! Eeek! I'm so happy! [size=2](and I really have to step up my game, can't just make progress when other people are gifting me something^^)[/size] ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse] [item=Psywurm] [item=Moonbeam Crayfish] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Snarling Mimic] [item=Ectoplasmime] [item=Jawlocker] [item=Unlikely Alliance] [item=Opposing Forces] [item=Animated Statue] [item=Living Sculpture] [item=Deadly Reflection] [item=Magic Mirror] [item=Wooden Marionette] [item=Painted Marionette] [item=Spellbound Tome] [item=Ensorcelled Volume] [item=Glamortail Hopper] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Selling Stuff for Gems to buy the next Gem Marketplace Familiar. (83/250 Gems) [*]Scavenging for Black Bishops to get the [b]Wispwillow Peryton[/b] from Swipp. (7/25) [*]Sitting in the Marketplace all day to snipe a [b]Fallout Streak[/b]. [*]Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to hopefully buy a [b]Sprite[/b] with treasure. (2.041.529/3mill.+ Treasure) [*]Grinding the Coli as always. [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b] and [b]fluffballofdoom[/b]. [/quote]
Update 1

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 211 / 422

Did my number just increase by almost 20? Yes, yes, it did.
I didn't really do much since yesterday. I made some treasure by selling an unhatched egg, but I spent some money on two lair expansions, just so that I don't have to worry about these for a while. I still had some spare treasure to put into my vault, though. :>
And I managed to get a Glamortail Hopper from Swipp. ^_^

But what really makes this update something special: The community on this site is awesome. I already knew that, but I'm still kind of shocked of how many gifts I became after people saw my post.
Guys (and girls), you are the best. <3
I got a super cute message from a fellow Windy and with it, their dragon delivered a tiny Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse. ^_^
Also, my friend SkyesBride spared some of her Coli Familiars with me - she really is such a sweetie and already gifted me tons of things. One day, I'll give you back something special, I promise!
And then I got a really generous gift from someone I don't even know, and who sent me the whole set of the NoN Familiars (except the fake bears) out of nowhere. o.o That's so much!

I still don't know what to say about all those gifts, I'm forever thankful.

This means, I have now half of the Bestiary full! Eeek! I'm so happy!
(and I really have to step up my game, can't just make progress when other people are gifting me something^^)

New Familiars:
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Psywurm Moonbeam Crayfish Coppercoil Creeper Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker Unlikely Alliance Opposing Forces Animated Statue Living Sculpture Deadly Reflection Magic Mirror Wooden Marionette Painted Marionette Spellbound Tome Ensorcelled Volume

What I'm working on right now:

• Selling Stuff for Gems to buy the next Gem Marketplace Familiar. (83/250 Gems)
  • Scavenging for Black Bishops to get the Wispwillow Peryton from Swipp. (7/25)
  • Sitting in the Marketplace all day to snipe a Fallout Streak.
  • Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to hopefully buy a Sprite with treasure. (2.041.529/3mill.+ Treasure)
  • Grinding the Coli as always.

Quote:
Pinglist:
@Pinselohr @Edra
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, pensandink, SkyesBride and fluffballofdoom.
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Days Into Quest: 38

New Familiar Status
No new familiars were collected today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold while a healer dragon is trained to assist me in grinding the Golem Workshop more efficiently. She just reached level 20. I was hoping to get her up another level or so, but I got distracted my the Familiars Suggestion Megathread (I want them all....) While training a Sickle Kamaitachi and 2 Brilliant Psywurms dropped. These will be listed on the familiar shop in just a bit.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Just reached level 18 in fishing. This is taking forever. I still have 5 more levels to go until the Royal Oysters I need begin to drop, and then I have to repeat this entire process in foraging to get the Cinnamon needed.

Chest Familiar
No new progress. Tomorrow I can begin refreshing the treasure marketplace page every 5 minutes in hopes that the Butter Caiman will appear.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an ok day for treasure. In total I made 76,111T and 1G. Sales at the auction house were slow and only the cheapest stuff sold. Overall I sold 1 piece of apparel, 1 Venomous Toridae, and 270 pieces of food.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
None

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix

Days Into Quest: 38

New Familiar Status
No new familiars were collected today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold while a healer dragon is trained to assist me in grinding the Golem Workshop more efficiently. She just reached level 20. I was hoping to get her up another level or so, but I got distracted my the Familiars Suggestion Megathread (I want them all....) While training a Sickle Kamaitachi and 2 Brilliant Psywurms dropped. These will be listed on the familiar shop in just a bit.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Just reached level 18 in fishing. This is taking forever. I still have 5 more levels to go until the Royal Oysters I need begin to drop, and then I have to repeat this entire process in foraging to get the Cinnamon needed.

Chest Familiar
No new progress. Tomorrow I can begin refreshing the treasure marketplace page every 5 minutes in hopes that the Butter Caiman will appear.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an ok day for treasure. In total I made 76,111T and 1G. Sales at the auction house were slow and only the cheapest stuff sold. Overall I sold 1 piece of apparel, 1 Venomous Toridae, and 270 pieces of food.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
None

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Wow, your doing really well @Valemora, that's great good luck for getting the Sprite :D

Wah, that's great @Catpuccino :D
Good luck for getting that Sprite :D

Ah, all right @ChibiEnvyChan :D
Oh, bad Sprites, you shouldn't bite Chibi >:o

You're doing pretty well @Pinselohr :D
Good luck for getting the other familiars :D

Thank you @Wolcan ^^
I'm surprised too, but at the same time I'm not : after all, I started with the less expensive ones XD

Good luck for your quest @NorthWhiteWolf :D
It's great that your healer is already level 20 :D

Good luck for your quest @Valheru :D

Wow, your doing really well @Valemora, that's great good luck for getting the Sprite :D

Wah, that's great @Catpuccino :D
Good luck for getting that Sprite :D

Ah, all right @ChibiEnvyChan :D
Oh, bad Sprites, you shouldn't bite Chibi >:o

You're doing pretty well @Pinselohr :D
Good luck for getting the other familiars :D

Thank you @Wolcan ^^
I'm surprised too, but at the same time I'm not : after all, I started with the less expensive ones XD

Good luck for your quest @NorthWhiteWolf :D
It's great that your healer is already level 20 :D

Good luck for your quest @Valheru :D

@Edra aaaa thanks!!! I'm so excited
@Edra aaaa thanks!!! I'm so excited
dhJpGiJ.gif
You're welcome @Catpuccino ^^

Ha ha, it's pretty understandable to be excited :D
It's a cool challenge after all :D
You're welcome @Catpuccino ^^

Ha ha, it's pretty understandable to be excited :D
It's a cool challenge after all :D
Update of the day

I got 235 gems thanks to some sales, meaning I now have 603 gems :D

Time to go grinding in the Coli XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale
Update of the day

I got 235 gems thanks to some sales, meaning I now have 603 gems :D

Time to go grinding in the Coli XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale
I guess it's finally time to jump on the this sprites bandwagon! [center][item=Light Sprite] 393/50 000 gems I have 479 713 treasure in the vault[/center] With all of the other sprites in my collection finally its time to get the most elusive one. Hopefully this will keep me interested/focused on my goal :p
I guess it's finally time to jump on the this sprites bandwagon!
Light Sprite
393/50 000 gems
I have 479 713 treasure in the vault

With all of the other sprites in my collection finally its time to get the most elusive one. Hopefully this will keep me interested/focused on my goal :p
Good luck for your quest @Snowfarm :D

If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me :D
Good luck for your quest @Snowfarm :D

If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me :D
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 430 431