Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 137

New Familiar Status
Today I managed to obtain two new familiars! I managed to snag a Silver Featherfin off the treasure marketplace and the Perching Java Sparrow finally appeared at Swipp's! I now have 347 out of 433 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I did some grinding at the Kelp Beds, but I needed a break from there so I did some grinding at the Training fields to get some materials for the Loach familiars. A Death's-Head Stag dropped for me.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status

No new progress. Will reach level 17 in hunting tomorrow. Still waiting for the Glossy Duskrat trade to appear. A Glowing Pocket Mouse dropped while gathering today.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Still waiting for the Golden Featherfin to appear in the treasure marketplace.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! In total I made 15G from selling 40 pieces of food. The Cheapest AH price for the Lighting Sprite is 3350G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 137

New Familiar Status
Today I managed to obtain two new familiars! I managed to snag a Silver Featherfin off the treasure marketplace and the Perching Java Sparrow finally appeared at Swipp's! I now have 347 out of 433 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I did some grinding at the Kelp Beds, but I needed a break from there so I did some grinding at the Training fields to get some materials for the Loach familiars. A Death's-Head Stag dropped for me.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status

No new progress. Will reach level 17 in hunting tomorrow. Still waiting for the Glossy Duskrat trade to appear. A Glowing Pocket Mouse dropped while gathering today.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Still waiting for the Golden Featherfin to appear in the treasure marketplace.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! In total I made 15G from selling 40 pieces of food. The Cheapest AH price for the Lighting Sprite is 3350G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@Syntax
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
You earned it!
@Syntax
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
You earned it!
bSFwOz6.png O2Eskws.png
U5N5Nhv.png
gU2ykYl.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/214#post_22072023]Master post [/url] Adding current Breeding and Geneing projects! Current Gene Project: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24284176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242842/24284176_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] Genes: Skink - Spinner - Glimmer(?) [quote=Progress:] Skink - [LIST] [*][s] silver muck x2 [/s] [*] [s]Grey Slime x 2[/s] [*] Yellow Ooze x 8= 3/8 [*] Orange ooze x 8 = 7/8 [*] [s]Glass beaker[/s] [/LIST] Spinner- [list][*] Gold Muck x2 = 0/2 [*] White Slime x 2 = 1/2 [*] [s]Red Ooze x 8[/s] [*][s] Orange Sludge x 8[/s] [*] [s]Glass beaker[/s] [/LIST][/quote] ------------ [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23666517][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/236666/23666517.png?mtime=V0AdXgAAPOw.png[/img][/url] X [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21437289][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/214373/21437289.png?mtime=V2ofoQAAOic.png[/img][/url] [quote=Log] 6-21-16: Rented Earth Nest tealbee33; 1 egg 6-26-16: Hatched: [b]Triple Chocolate [u]Female[/u] [/b] = [color=red][b][X][/b] [/color] 7-26-16: Rented Earth Nest Random Purple: 2 eggs 7-31-16: Hatched: 2 [b]MALES[/b]! Choco-Brown-Choco and Choco- Ginger-Choco = [color=red][b][X][/b][/color] [/quote] [/center]
Master post

Adding current Breeding and Geneing projects!

Current Gene Project:
Genes: Skink - Spinner - Glimmer(?)
Progress: wrote:
Skink -

• silver muck x2
  • Grey Slime x 2
  • Yellow Ooze x 8= 3/8
  • Orange ooze x 8 = 7/8
  • Glass beaker
Spinner-
  • Gold Muck x2 = 0/2
  • White Slime x 2 = 1/2
  • Red Ooze x 8
  • Orange Sludge x 8
  • Glass beaker

23666517.png?mtime=V0AdXgAAPOw.png X 21437289.png?mtime=V2ofoQAAOic.png
Log wrote:
6-21-16: Rented Earth Nest tealbee33; 1 egg
6-26-16: Hatched: Triple Chocolate Female = [X]
7-26-16: Rented Earth Nest Random Purple: 2 eggs
7-31-16: Hatched: 2 MALES! Choco-Brown-Choco and Choco- Ginger-Choco = [X]
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
That's great @NorthWhiteWolf, you're progressing well :D

Thank you @Hibiscius ^^
Good luck with your quest ^^

Good luck for getting the Light Sprite @InviPorcelain ^^
If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me ^^

Good luck with your projects too @SkyyeofEmber ^^
That's great @NorthWhiteWolf, you're progressing well :D

Thank you @Hibiscius ^^
Good luck with your quest ^^

Good luck for getting the Light Sprite @InviPorcelain ^^
If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me ^^

Good luck with your projects too @SkyyeofEmber ^^
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 41 gems, no I now have 3687 gems in total :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Update of the day

I got 41 gems, no I now have 3687 gems in total :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
@Edra

Thanks good luck on yours too! ^^ and May I be added to your pinglist? I'm mighty interested how'd you'll get all sprites! :D

And question are legacy challenges count as a quest too? XD
@Edra

Thanks good luck on yours too! ^^ and May I be added to your pinglist? I'm mighty interested how'd you'll get all sprites! :D

And question are legacy challenges count as a quest too? XD
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
You're welcome @SkyyeofEmber ^^

And thank you ^^

No problem, I added you too :D
If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me too ^^

Maybe ? I'm not sure XD
You're welcome @SkyyeofEmber ^^

And thank you ^^

No problem, I added you too :D
If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me too ^^

Maybe ? I'm not sure XD
Should have updated last week but I forgot. I have added to my collection: [item=yeti brawler][item=grasslands trunker][item=serpenta][item=scarlet serpenta] But now I have more familiars to obtain with the update. Eh I'll get them eventually. =D @Edra
Should have updated last week but I forgot. I have added to my collection:
Yeti Brawler Grasslands Trunker Serpenta Scarlet Serpenta
But now I have more familiars to obtain with the update. Eh I'll get them eventually. =D

@Edra
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 430 431