Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 430 431
Sorry for the long wait, guys, kept forgetting to update! Here you go, Update number 11! [b]Days Into Quests ::[/b] 40 days ----- [size=5][b]Status of Chest Quest :: [/b][/size] [color=green]Ahead by [b]sixty-five[b] chests![/color] I finished Rusted and have lots of extra. We're working towards Iron and Gilded, it's getting harder and slower. We'll get there! [size=4]Today's Count:[/size] [LIST] [*]Rusted: 136 [*]Iron: 9 [*]Gilded: 8 [/LIST] [color=green][b]Total: 145/80 chests[/b][/color] [size=4]Quest Total:[/size] [LIST] [*]Rusted: 136/100 [*]Iron: 9/100 [*]Gilded: 8/100 [/LIST] [b]Total: 145/300 chests[/b] ----- [size=5][b]Status of Gene Quest :: [/b][/size] [color=green][b]Five [/b]left![/color] We've got seven out of the twelve genes I have planned! We are working towards the [b]FACET[/b] gene right now, with 777 out of 1200 gems needed (LAH price)! Over halfway there, we're doing steady~ [LIST=1] [*][s]Saturn x1[/s] [*][s]Paint x1[/s] [*][s]Gembond x1[/s] [*][s]Jupiter x1[/s] [*][s]Piebald x1[/s] [*][s]Ripple x1[/s] [*][s]Skydancer x1[/s] [*][u][b]Facet x2 << 777/1200g[/b][/u] [*]Crystal x3 [/LIST] ----- -->[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/156#post_21229139]Link to My Main Post[/url]<-- ^^Check it out^^ if you want to know more and see if you can help! ----- [quote=Pinglist][size=3]@Edra, @Hinumi[/quote]
Sorry for the long wait, guys, kept forgetting to update! Here you go, Update number 11!

Days Into Quests :: 40 days

Status of Chest Quest ::

Ahead by sixty-five chests! I finished Rusted and have lots of extra. We're working towards Iron and Gilded, it's getting harder and slower. We'll get there!

Today's Count:
  • Rusted: 136
  • Iron: 9
  • Gilded: 8
Total: 145/80 chests

Quest Total:
  • Rusted: 136/100
  • Iron: 9/100
  • Gilded: 8/100
Total: 145/300 chests

Status of Gene Quest ::

Five left! We've got seven out of the twelve genes I have planned! We are working towards the FACET gene right now, with 777 out of 1200 gems needed (LAH price)! Over halfway there, we're doing steady~

1. Saturn x1
  2. Paint x1
  3. Gembond x1
  4. Jupiter x1
  5. Piebald x1
  6. Ripple x1
  7. Skydancer x1
  8. Facet x2 << 777/1200g
  9. Crystal x3

-->Link to My Main Post<--
^^Check it out^^ if you want to know more and see if you can help!

Pinglist wrote:
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
You've progressed well @NorthWhiteWolf and @heartcrusher1, that's great :D
You've progressed well @NorthWhiteWolf and @heartcrusher1, that's great :D
I'm not much for updates on more than my spreadsheet since my original post, but of 1458 pieces of apparel, I have all but 417 missing pieces after about three months of nothing but grinding and finding!

My familiar quest will come next, but for now, I'm super happy with my progress. It'll get harder as I go, but that's part of the fun!
I'm not much for updates on more than my spreadsheet since my original post, but of 1458 pieces of apparel, I have all but 417 missing pieces after about three months of nothing but grinding and finding!

My familiar quest will come next, but for now, I'm super happy with my progress. It'll get harder as I go, but that's part of the fun!
I am collecting ALL of Flight Rising's apparel! You can see my progress here!
e70b545.png
@Edra - Thanks! :)
@Edra - Thanks! :)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
So, I'm now up to 558k treasure and 1030 gems thanks to some dragon sales. It would be higher, but of course I'm brewing another familiar at Baldwin's.
@Edra
So, I'm now up to 558k treasure and 1030 gems thanks to some dragon sales. It would be higher, but of course I'm brewing another familiar at Baldwin's.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
A light sprite update

Thanks to the water vs plague push I was able to raise 1.6 m treasure towards my quest.

I'm now sitting at - 1.6m treasure for the light sprite. we're 1/40th of the way there everyone!

A light sprite update

Thanks to the water vs plague push I was able to raise 1.6 m treasure towards my quest.

I'm now sitting at - 1.6m treasure for the light sprite. we're 1/40th of the way there everyone!

Wishlist currently

Update! Got the other loach so I'm now on 419 familiars! I just need one more...

I also got Spinner and Skink for the two dragons that needed them, so now I just need 6 more genes!
Wishlist currently

Update! Got the other loach so I'm now on 419 familiars! I just need one more...

I also got Spinner and Skink for the two dragons that needed them, so now I just need 6 more genes!
Days Into Quest: 131

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. No familiars dropped today. :(

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I now have enough Java Sparrows for the Perching Sparrow. I'm just waiting for it and the Glossy Duskrat trades to show up. I'll reach level 15 in hunting tomorrow.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! In total I made 144G from selling 1 Accent, and 110 pieces of food. The cheapest Lightning Sprite at the AH is 4050G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 131

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. No familiars dropped today. :(

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I now have enough Java Sparrows for the Perching Sparrow. I'm just waiting for it and the Glossy Duskrat trades to show up. I'll reach level 15 in hunting tomorrow.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! In total I made 144G from selling 1 Accent, and 110 pieces of food. The cheapest Lightning Sprite at the AH is 4050G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
[center][size=5]Update 42[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 336 / 431 [/b][/size][/center] ----- Since Wind had dominance last week, I sold my things mostly for treasure - I really needed some lair space. Now I'm even more poor than before. :< I still made 334 Gems and got some new familiars, though. My friend Metalevel sent me some Coli familiars I was still missing (and I barely have time to visit the Coli these days). <3 And I got another gathering Familiar. I don't know what happened, but the gathering RNG seems to like me. :D I'm now ready to hunt for the mute swans, but didn't get a single one since I reached Lvl. 21 hunting. Well, I'll continue, I can always get some Cobra's (and those are the things I'm actually aiming for, right?). ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Longneck Hunter] [item=Jeweled Octoflyer] [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Moordwelling Trunker] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (8.822 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 85k. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Cobras to get the [b]Maned Cobra[/b] and [b]Spined Cobra[/b]. (Onyx Cobra 10/90) (Opal Cobra 26/90) (Emerald Striker 44/90) (Amethyst Striker 19/90) [*]Hunting for Mute Swans (0/10) [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]LilacRose[/b], [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 42

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 336 / 431

Since Wind had dominance last week, I sold my things mostly for treasure - I really needed some lair space. Now I'm even more poor than before. :<

I still made 334 Gems and got some new familiars, though. My friend Metalevel sent me some Coli familiars I was still missing (and I barely have time to visit the Coli these days). <3 And I got another gathering Familiar. I don't know what happened, but the gathering RNG seems to like me. :D

I'm now ready to hunt for the mute swans, but didn't get a single one since I reached Lvl. 21 hunting. Well, I'll continue, I can always get some Cobra's (and those are the things I'm actually aiming for, right?).

New Familiars:
Longneck Hunter Jeweled Octoflyer Monkey Wrench Moordwelling Trunker

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (8.822 icon_gems.png + 85k. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Cobras to get the Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra.
    (Onyx Cobra 10/90) (Opal Cobra 26/90) (Emerald Striker 44/90) (Amethyst Striker 19/90)
  • Hunting for Mute Swans (0/10)

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, LilacRose, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
@Pinselohr, @NorthWhiteWolf, @IvoryFrost, @Raaxon, @theplait13 : you've all made some really good progress, that's great :D
@Pinselohr, @NorthWhiteWolf, @IvoryFrost, @Raaxon, @theplait13 : you've all made some really good progress, that's great :D
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 430 431