Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 430 431
Good luck with your quests @SkyesBride and @Oratorio :D

That's a pretty good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck with your quests @SkyesBride and @Oratorio :D

That's a pretty good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D

@Edra

Thanks! And congrats on reaching 3000G for your next Light Sprite Payment.
@Edra

Thanks! And congrats on reaching 3000G for your next Light Sprite Payment.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And thank you :D

And thank you :D
Update of the day

I got 24 gems, meaning I now have 3065 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Update of the day

I got 24 gems, meaning I now have 3065 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
So, I'm now up to 528k treasure and 977 gems. Hopefully, if all the apparel and familiars I have on sale at the AH sell, I'll get over 1000 gems. Which would be pretty awesome.
@Edra
So, I'm now up to 528k treasure and 977 gems. Hopefully, if all the apparel and familiars I have on sale at the AH sell, I'll get over 1000 gems. Which would be pretty awesome.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Cool, good luck with your sales @theplait13 :D
Cool, good luck with your sales @theplait13 :D
Days Into Quest: 128

New Familiar Status
I was browsing the Items for Sale section and saw that someone was selling an Ice Sprite and was willing to go slightly below the AH price. At the time it was 4200G, so I made an offer of 3982G, and they accepted, so I now have an Ice Sprite! Now I have 342 out of 431 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only a Maren Warrior dropped and will be sent to the familiar shop later.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
While gathering today I got 21 Duskrats and 7 Onyx Cobra. Hopefully I'll have enough Duskrats tomorrow to begin keeping an eye out for a Glossy Duskrat trade at Swipps. I should reach level 14 in hunting tomorrow.

Chest Familiar Status

Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status

Today was good for gems! In total I made 264G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Maren Warrior, and 80 pieces of food. However all of these gems went to the Ice Sprite, so I'm back to having 0G. I'm skipping over the Light Sprite (explained in next section) and going after the Lightning Lancer next. The cheapest Lightning Lancer at the AH is 48G. Hopefully I can get one by tomorrow.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
I've added the Light Sprite to this section for now. It's price is 5X the next most expensive Sprite, so I want to get the others first. In addition I want to get the Gem Marketplace familiars first as well, because it kills me to have them in this section when they're not that expensive.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 128

New Familiar Status
I was browsing the Items for Sale section and saw that someone was selling an Ice Sprite and was willing to go slightly below the AH price. At the time it was 4200G, so I made an offer of 3982G, and they accepted, so I now have an Ice Sprite! Now I have 342 out of 431 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only a Maren Warrior dropped and will be sent to the familiar shop later.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
While gathering today I got 21 Duskrats and 7 Onyx Cobra. Hopefully I'll have enough Duskrats tomorrow to begin keeping an eye out for a Glossy Duskrat trade at Swipps. I should reach level 14 in hunting tomorrow.

Chest Familiar Status

Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status

Today was good for gems! In total I made 264G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Maren Warrior, and 80 pieces of food. However all of these gems went to the Ice Sprite, so I'm back to having 0G. I'm skipping over the Light Sprite (explained in next section) and going after the Lightning Lancer next. The cheapest Lightning Lancer at the AH is 48G. Hopefully I can get one by tomorrow.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
I've added the Light Sprite to this section for now. It's price is 5X the next most expensive Sprite, so I want to get the others first. In addition I want to get the Gem Marketplace familiars first as well, because it kills me to have them in this section when they're not that expensive.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Congrats for your Ice Sprite @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck for getting the Lightning Lancer :D
Congrats for your Ice Sprite @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck for getting the Lightning Lancer :D
@Edra

Thank you! :)
@Edra

Thank you! :)