Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 125

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only a Maren Warrior dropped, and will be sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status

3 Cinnamon dropped for me today, Only 9 more left to go!

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! In total I made 254G from selling 2 skin/accents, 1 Rally, 1 Cloud Chaser, 1 Algae-Bottom Slarg, and 0 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 4700G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 125

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only a Maren Warrior dropped, and will be sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status

3 Cinnamon dropped for me today, Only 9 more left to go!

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! In total I made 254G from selling 2 skin/accents, 1 Rally, 1 Cloud Chaser, 1 Algae-Bottom Slarg, and 0 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 4700G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's great @theplait13 :D

You've got a pretty good bunch of gems @NorthWhiteWolf, congrats ^^
And it's cool to see the prices for the prices dropping ^^
That's great @theplait13 :D

You've got a pretty good bunch of gems @NorthWhiteWolf, congrats ^^
And it's cool to see the prices for the prices dropping ^^
@Edra
Thanks! :D

@Edra
Thanks! :D

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 72 gems, putting my total to 2948 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Update of the day

I got 72 gems, putting my total to 2948 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
New wishlist, since my old wishlist is out of date now:

And that's my overwhelming list! It just gets more ridiculous as it goes on. Many thanks to those who help!
New wishlist, since my old wishlist is out of date now:

And that's my overwhelming list! It just gets more ridiculous as it goes on. Many thanks to those who help!
@Edra - Almost to 3k! Congrats on the progress!
@Edra - Almost to 3k! Congrats on the progress!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
He he, as you say @heartcrusher1 :D
Thank you ^^

Good luck with your quest @Raaxon ^^
He he, as you say @heartcrusher1 :D
Thank you ^^

Good luck with your quest @Raaxon ^^
Questing for: [item=Speedy] Not had much time for making money, and I spent some on dom last week, so I'm down on funds. Oh well. Still close! Days: 24 Current price: 4.0Mt or 3.0kg Current funds: 1.7Mt, 2.2kg New familiars: [item=Scythe Kamaitachi][item=Dreameater][item=Maned Rasa]
Questing for:
Speedy

Not had much time for making money, and I spent some on dom last week, so I'm down on funds. Oh well. Still close!

Days: 24
Current price: 4.0Mt or 3.0kg
Current funds: 1.7Mt, 2.2kg

New familiars:
Scythe Kamaitachi Dreameater Maned Rasa
So, I'm now up to 495k treasure and 949 gems. Hopefully this means I'll get to 1200 gems soon. Especially if all the apparel I've got for sale sells.
@Edra
So, I'm now up to 495k treasure and 949 gems. Hopefully this means I'll get to 1200 gems soon. Especially if all the apparel I've got for sale sells.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 430 431