Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 430 431
@Edra Ah thanks again. And yeah I realize there is even a thread for those kind of mistakes. I'll just check and make sure from now on. Live and learn.
@Edra Ah thanks again. And yeah I realize there is even a thread for those kind of mistakes. I'll just check and make sure from now on. Live and learn.
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
[center][u][size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/2#19804674]HSoup's Quest for Items[/url][/b][/size][/u] [size=5][color=#1874CD]Progress Report[/color][/size] [size=4][color=#1874CD][u]Completed Stacks[/u][/color][/size] [item=bloodfly][item=leucistic axolotl][item=zebra caterpillar][item=isopod] [item=seabed pincher][item=shed cobalt scale][item=shed fuchsia scale][item=sticky pollen][item=pollen] [size=4][color=#1874CD][u]Need less than 10 to complete[/u][/color][/size] [item=nightrage axolotl][item=micromoth][item=water lilies] [item=jade][item=labradorite][item=decorated turtle shell][/center] ----- Well, I haven't posted any progress in over a month. Not because I haven't made progress, just that I hadn't completed any stacks since @Hinumi helped me finish my Bloodfly stack on July 1st (Thank you!). So now I'm finally getting some stacks completed again and am close on quite a few more. Yay! I hope everyone elses quests are going well too.
HSoup's Quest for Items

Progress Report

Completed Stacks
Bloodfly Leucistic Axolotl Zebra Caterpillar Isopod
Seabed Pincher Shed Cobalt Scale Shed Fuchsia Scale Sticky Pollen Pollen

Need less than 10 to complete
Nightrage Axolotl Micromoth Water Lilies
Jade Labradorite Decorated Turtle Shell

Well, I haven't posted any progress in over a month. Not because I haven't made progress, just that I hadn't completed any stacks since @Hinumi helped me finish my Bloodfly stack on July 1st (Thank you!). So now I'm finally getting some stacks completed again and am close on quite a few more. Yay!

I hope everyone elses quests are going well too.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
You're welcome @danijust ^^

You've progressed well @HSoup, that's great ^^
You're welcome @danijust ^^

You've progressed well @HSoup, that's great ^^
@Edra - Thank you! Its so slow going trying to build up those 4 & 5 star and shiny star items. At least the new stuff is easier to gather. =D
@Edra - Thank you! Its so slow going trying to build up those 4 & 5 star and shiny star items. At least the new stuff is easier to gather. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
You're welcome @HSoup ^^

Yeah, it's harder to get the rarer items ^^
Good luck with that ^^

Ooh, that's a great progress @Stormdragon :D
Good luck for getting the remaining eggs :D
You're welcome @HSoup ^^

Yeah, it's harder to get the rarer items ^^
Good luck with that ^^

Ooh, that's a great progress @Stormdragon :D
Good luck for getting the remaining eggs :D
GUESS WHO COMPLETED HER QUEST

THIS GAL.

I guess I can save up for a light sprite now, this should be fun :3

GUESS WHO COMPLETED HER QUEST

THIS GAL.

I guess I can save up for a light sprite now, this should be fun :3

[quote name="Stormdragon" date=2016-07-28 20:56:18] [b]Mission [s]Impossible[/s]: 21 eggs by Aug 10[/b] So on August 10th it will be my 21st birthday! (woot woot) I am going to aim to collect/buy 21 eggs so I can hatch them all on my birthday! [s]Help me, RNG hates me[/s] 14 days...21 eggs. LETS GOOOOOOOO! Progress: [item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched fire egg] [b]21 / 21 !!!!![/b] I'll be updating my post with progress! And I'll probably not be able to keep all 21 hatchlings, so if you'd like a ping when I hatch them just ask! [/quote] I DID IT!!!!!!!!! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1943129/1#post_21822253]mass hatch thread[/url]
Stormdragon wrote on 2016-07-28:
Mission Impossible: 21 eggs by Aug 10

So on August 10th it will be my 21st birthday! (woot woot)

I am going to aim to collect/buy 21 eggs so I can hatch them all on my birthday!
Help me, RNG hates me

14 days...21 eggs.

LETS GOOOOOOOO!

Progress:
Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Fire Egg
21 / 21 !!!!!

I'll be updating my post with progress! And I'll probably not be able to keep all 21 hatchlings, so if you'd like a ping when I hatch them just ask!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!
mass hatch thread
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Edra - Nice! :D Almost at the 3k mark!
@Edra - Nice! :D Almost at the 3k mark!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Days Into Quest: 124

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did a bunch of grinding, but no familiars dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
As it turns out Cinnamon and it's related item, the Green Shots, drop at level 20 in foraging, not level 23. As a result I can start gathering the cinnamon much sooner than I thought! I accidentally collected 5 Green Shoots today, so tomorrow I'll switch over to a different element when foraging so I can get Cinnamon. I only need 12 pieces, soon the Amberwing Waveskimmer will be mine! :D

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! In total I made 73G from selling 1 skin, 1 Kelp Tender, and 120 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 4770G. Slowly but surely the price is dropping.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 124

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did a bunch of grinding, but no familiars dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
As it turns out Cinnamon and it's related item, the Green Shots, drop at level 20 in foraging, not level 23. As a result I can start gathering the cinnamon much sooner than I thought! I accidentally collected 5 Green Shoots today, so tomorrow I'll switch over to a different element when foraging so I can get Cinnamon. I only need 12 pieces, soon the Amberwing Waveskimmer will be mine! :D

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! In total I made 73G from selling 1 skin, 1 Kelp Tender, and 120 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 4770G. Slowly but surely the price is dropping.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^
He he, you're right, I'm almost there :D

That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
And it's great that the prices are dropping little by little ^^
Thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^
He he, you're right, I'm almost there :D

That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
And it's great that the prices are dropping little by little ^^
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 430 431