Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 430 431
You're making some really good progress, that's great @danijust :D

That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ooh, you're gonna have fun opening all these chests @Kahvinporo, that's great :D
You're making some really good progress, that's great @danijust :D

That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ooh, you're gonna have fun opening all these chests @Kahvinporo, that's great :D
Update of the day

I got 12 gems, putting my total to 2803 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Update of the day

I got 12 gems, putting my total to 2803 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Thanks to the sale of some Marva stuff and a bit of luck with the RNG I'm now up to 449k treasure and 808 gems. I'm hoping all the apparel, familiars and dragons I have on sale at the auction house sell. :)
@Edra
Thanks to the sale of some Marva stuff and a bit of luck with the RNG I'm now up to 449k treasure and 808 gems. I'm hoping all the apparel, familiars and dragons I have on sale at the auction house sell. :)
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's great @theplait13 :D

I hope for you your sales will goes well :D
That's great @theplait13 :D

I hope for you your sales will goes well :D
Days Into Quest: 123

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only a Cloud Chaser (so close, yet so far) dropped, and was sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Reached level 20 in foraging today! Only 3 more levels to go until the cinnamon I need for the Amberwing Waveskimmer begins to drop!

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! In total I made 63G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Corrosive Dephin, and 110 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 4800G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 123

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only a Cloud Chaser (so close, yet so far) dropped, and was sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Reached level 20 in foraging today! Only 3 more levels to go until the cinnamon I need for the Amberwing Waveskimmer begins to drop!

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! In total I made 63G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Corrosive Dephin, and 110 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 4800G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@Edra Thanks ^v^ I got this yesterday [item=glamortail hopper] And today I earned 140 gems selling some extra familiars and Baldwin material. Didn't realize selling Baldwin stuff could be such a profitable experience lool Unfortunately I lost a bit. I accidentally put up [item=sunbeam sentinel chest] for 24 gems. Yuppp. But oh well you win some you lose some. I'm clearly just gonna have to work harder, come back stronger and all that pep talk jazz one usually hears.
@Edra Thanks ^v^

I got this yesterday
And today I earned 140 gems selling some extra familiars and Baldwin material. Didn't realize selling Baldwin stuff could be such a profitable experience lool
Unfortunately I lost a bit. I accidentally put up Sunbeam Sentinel Chest for 24 gems. Yuppp. But oh well you win some you lose some. I'm clearly just gonna have to work harder, come back stronger and all that pep talk jazz one usually hears.
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
You're making some good progress, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You're welcome @danijust ^^

That's a good progress ^^

Ah, we all make some mistakes ^^
You're making some good progress, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You're welcome @danijust ^^

That's a good progress ^^

Ah, we all make some mistakes ^^
@Edra

Thanks!
@Edra

Thanks!
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 36 gems, meaning I now have 2839 gems ^^

In a few days, I should get some Iron Chests with my familiars, that'll help get some gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 36 gems, meaning I now have 2839 gems ^^

In a few days, I should get some Iron Chests with my familiars, that'll help get some gems ^^

Pinglist

1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 430 431