Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 430 431
Alright it's been a while but I managed to get some good stuff. [item=sparkling goblin][item=clown charger][item=nightsky fuiran][item=ragamouse][item=blueridge greatshell][item=dodo][item=corundum chameleon][item=depin][item=elk][item=hippalectryon][item=shale thresher][item=juvenile starsweeper][item=lesser wisp] [item=rusted treasure chest]x12[item=iron treasure chest][item=broken penny jar]x36[item=broken bone bottle]x4[item=leafy pack]x27[item=skirmisher pack]x20[item=burlap sack]x14[item=fishscale basket]x29[item=featherfall pack]x3[item=broken pottery jar]x25[item=lustrous shell]x3[item=frozen knapsack]x7[item=terra cotta vase]x9[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/17487.png[/img] x9 @Edra
Alright it's been a while but I managed to get some good stuff.

Sparkling Goblin Clown Charger Nightsky Fuiran Ragamouse Blueridge Greatshell Dodo Corundum Chameleon Depin Elk Hippalectryon Shale Thresher Juvenile Starsweeper Lesser Wisp

Rusted Treasure Chest x12 Iron Treasure Chest Broken Penny Jar x36 Broken Bone Bottle x4 Leafy Pack x27 Skirmisher Pack x20 Burlap Sack x14 Fishscale Basket x29 Featherfall Pack x3 Broken Pottery Jar x25 Lustrous Shell x3 Frozen Knapsack x7 Terra Cotta Vase x917487.png x9

@Edra
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
Ooh, you progressed really well @danijust :D

You've made some good progress too @Akirasip :D
Ooh, you progressed really well @danijust :D

You've made some good progress too @Akirasip :D
@Edra

Thank you! ^V^
@Edra

Thank you! ^V^
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
You're welcome @danijust :D
You're welcome @danijust :D
[center] IT'S UPDATE TIME! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1313.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] : 104,604 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] : 8158 I've made almost 1000 gems since my last update and coming closer and closer to getting my akirbeak ...provided the prices don't go up in the next two weeks I just might get it before fire's holiday festival, which is my original time frame of getting one! So close guys I'M SO CLOSE! [/center]

IT'S UPDATE TIME!

1313.png

icon_treasure.png : 104,604
icon_gems.png : 8158

I've made almost 1000 gems since my last update and coming closer and closer to getting my akirbeak

...provided the prices don't go up in the next two weeks I just might get it before fire's holiday festival, which is my original time frame of getting one! So close guys

I'M SO CLOSE!

@Edra - Nice job! Lots of progress~
@Edra - Nice job! Lots of progress~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Trying to get the Crystal Pools vista and level my new dragons at the same time and I figured I may as well restart trying to get a Crystalhide Jester. Failed to get one last year but still had my old total noted down. Maybe this time I'll get it. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13430.png[/img] Total beaten: 337
Trying to get the Crystal Pools vista and level my new dragons at the same time and I figured I may as well restart trying to get a Crystalhide Jester. Failed to get one last year but still had my old total noted down. Maybe this time I'll get it.

13430.png
Total beaten: 337
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Days Into Quest: 118

*Edit: Forgot to mention some other familiars I collected today

New Familiar Status
The Gale Wolf dropped for me rather quickly today! I now have 340 out of 431 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status

Since the Gale Wolf Dropped, my new target is the Golden Porpoise. While grinding an Abyss Striker dropped, and will be sent to the familiar shop tomorrow.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Will reach level 19 in foraging tomorrow. I managed to get, yet again, another Ancient Fungus while gathering. Hopefully I'll still have some luck when I get to a high enough level to get the gathering exclusive familiars.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status

Today was ok for gems. In total I made 1G from the daily bonus of keeping my dragon's energy up. I lost track of time and didn't have time to relist my items at the AH. I'll try to do that tomorrow. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 5000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 118

*Edit: Forgot to mention some other familiars I collected today

New Familiar Status
The Gale Wolf dropped for me rather quickly today! I now have 340 out of 431 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status

Since the Gale Wolf Dropped, my new target is the Golden Porpoise. While grinding an Abyss Striker dropped, and will be sent to the familiar shop tomorrow.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Will reach level 19 in foraging tomorrow. I managed to get, yet again, another Ancient Fungus while gathering. Hopefully I'll still have some luck when I get to a high enough level to get the gathering exclusive familiars.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status

Today was ok for gems. In total I made 1G from the daily bonus of keeping my dragon's energy up. I lost track of time and didn't have time to relist my items at the AH. I'll try to do that tomorrow. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 5000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^

Yeah, it's always annoying when we can't relist our auctions because we're out in town or sleeping, for example @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

At least, you got the bonus gem ^^
Thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^

Yeah, it's always annoying when we can't relist our auctions because we're out in town or sleeping, for example @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

At least, you got the bonus gem ^^
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 430 431