Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 430 431
Update of the day

I got 78 gems, so I now have 2517 gems :D
I finally passed the halfway mark \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Update of the day

I got 78 gems, so I now have 2517 gems :D
I finally passed the halfway mark \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
@Edra - Congrats, woo! Halfway done is a lot!
@Edra - Congrats, woo! Halfway done is a lot!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Days Into Quest: 116

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress.On hold for the festival. A Fallen streak and Storm Seeker dropped while grinding and have been sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. On hold for the festival.

Chest Familiar Status

Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems. In total I made 37G from selling 1 Fallen Streak, and 80 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 5199G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 116

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress.On hold for the festival. A Fallen streak and Storm Seeker dropped while grinding and have been sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. On hold for the festival.

Chest Familiar Status

Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems. In total I made 37G from selling 1 Fallen Streak, and 80 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 5199G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's not bad at all @NorthWhiteWolf :D

He he, thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^
You're right, being halway is a lot ^^
That's not bad at all @NorthWhiteWolf :D

He he, thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^
You're right, being halway is a lot ^^
Update of the day

I got 13 gems, putting my total to 2530 gems :D

I'll go grind a bit :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 13 gems, putting my total to 2530 gems :D

I'll go grind a bit :D

Pinglist

My goal is a scroll sling case. 0.o
My goal is a scroll sling case. 0.o
Z3Lt3uB.png
Mine is basically a legacy challenge with a race element. I started with three g1 pairs from the cwe, and the line that produces a triple gem gene dragon first will be the leader of the trio. The catch is that the mates used in the lineage must have at least one gem gene, and pri/sec should be limited or rare. To counter some of the difficulty in passing on the genes, I'm allowed to choose the heir in the batch instead of having to pick firstborn.

This challenge mayyy take a while haha.
Mine is basically a legacy challenge with a race element. I started with three g1 pairs from the cwe, and the line that produces a triple gem gene dragon first will be the leader of the trio. The catch is that the mates used in the lineage must have at least one gem gene, and pri/sec should be limited or rare. To counter some of the difficulty in passing on the genes, I'm allowed to choose the heir in the batch instead of having to pick firstborn.

This challenge mayyy take a while haha.
Another Update!

284 gems have been made since the last update, largely thanks to some auctions of Grey Slime.

I'm considering contacting the user that offered her Light Sprite for sale and asking if I could pay her what I have now in chunks until we reach 37k gems. As shown from the drop from 16k gems to 12k gems, I am not good at saving money, and I do not trust myself not to spend it all.

What are you guys' thoughts on the matter?

Additionally....One of my favorite games just got cancelled after three years of development, and I find myself in need of some cheering up. Anyone have anything nice happen recently?

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @manysundays @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
Another Update!

284 gems have been made since the last update, largely thanks to some auctions of Grey Slime.

I'm considering contacting the user that offered her Light Sprite for sale and asking if I could pay her what I have now in chunks until we reach 37k gems. As shown from the drop from 16k gems to 12k gems, I am not good at saving money, and I do not trust myself not to spend it all.

What are you guys' thoughts on the matter?

Additionally....One of my favorite games just got cancelled after three years of development, and I find myself in need of some cheering up. Anyone have anything nice happen recently?

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @manysundays @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
@Syntax

Awww D: *hugs* I semi-recently got myself a Wind Sprite? <3 also, Wind v. Shadow is coming up (starting Sunday at rollover), so I'm very excited <3
@Syntax

Awww D: *hugs* I semi-recently got myself a Wind Sprite? <3 also, Wind v. Shadow is coming up (starting Sunday at rollover), so I'm very excited <3
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Oh, that suck if your fav game got canceled @Syntax :o

*Hug you*

Yup, I think it's a good idea for you to pay your seller in chunks if you don't trust yourself to not spend a part of what you earn ^^

You're making some good progress still, that's great ^^

Well, perso, I already got 5 Sprites, and I'm on a payment plan to get the Light Sprite :D
Oh, that suck if your fav game got canceled @Syntax :o

*Hug you*

Yup, I think it's a good idea for you to pay your seller in chunks if you don't trust yourself to not spend a part of what you earn ^^

You're making some good progress still, that's great ^^

Well, perso, I already got 5 Sprites, and I'm on a payment plan to get the Light Sprite :D
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 430 431