Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 430 431
Ha ha, yeah @heartcrusher1 ^^

You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
And you're making a good progress ^^
Ha ha, yeah @heartcrusher1 ^^

And you're making a good progress ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Update of the day

I got 11 gems, putting my total to 2326 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Update of the day

I got 11 gems, putting my total to 2326 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Questing for: [item=Speedy] On pause for Thundercrack! Nevertheless, the Coli's been kind to me and I think I'll have funds left over at the end to feed back in to the main quest. Days: 11 Current funds: 760kt, 2048g Festival funds: 327961t New familiars of the past two days: [item=Greater Sandstrike][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Masked Harpy][item=Cardinal Hippogriff][item=Swift Lumen][item=Hippocampus][item=Wandering Surgepriest][item=Marshland Poodle Mith][item=Sparkling Goblin][item=Dunewind Manticore] Phew! Thanks, RNG! Skins so far: 2/14 [skin=19045][skin=19050]
Questing for:
Speedy

On pause for Thundercrack! Nevertheless, the Coli's been kind to me and I think I'll have funds left over at the end to feed back in to the main quest.

Days: 11
Current funds: 760kt, 2048g
Festival funds: 327961t

New familiars of the past two days:
Greater Sandstrike Longneck Interloper Masked Harpy Cardinal Hippogriff Swift Lumen Hippocampus Wandering Surgepriest Marshland Poodle Mith Sparkling Goblin Dunewind Manticore

Phew! Thanks, RNG!

Skins so far: 2/14
So, I'm now up to 321k treasure and 639 gems.
@Edra
So, I'm now up to 321k treasure and 639 gems.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a great progress @theplait13 ^^

You're progressing well @Gemset, that's great :D
That's a great progress @theplait13 ^^

You're progressing well @Gemset, that's great :D
Hello everyone! I was grounded!

115 gems have been made since the last update. I have some expensive auctions up, so hopefully the next update will have far more gems to report.

It's 10 am and I have no idea what I'm going to do today, aside from farm sprockets to get that sweet coat, and watch the Speed Racer movie.

Any ideas?

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @manysundays @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
Hello everyone! I was grounded!

115 gems have been made since the last update. I have some expensive auctions up, so hopefully the next update will have far more gems to report.

It's 10 am and I have no idea what I'm going to do today, aside from farm sprockets to get that sweet coat, and watch the Speed Racer movie.

Any ideas?

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @manysundays @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
You're making some good progess @Syntax, that's cool :D
You're making some good progess @Syntax, that's cool :D
@Synthax Could you remove me from your pinglist please ? Thank you and good luck ;)
@Synthax Could you remove me from your pinglist please ? Thank you and good luck ;)
badgeextrememini_zpsedb5d611.gifEuI3lse.png
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 430 431