Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 430 431
(This is a very non-serious quest btw) I'm striving towards the impossible. The most ultimate challenge I've met during my soon half of a year I've spent on this site. This s*** is so hard I can't even describe it. Beware the hunt of... [i][b]PUPRLE OOZE.[/b][/i] Srsly though. I've been trying to get Baldwin to brew me that purple ooze for ages now. So far I have achieved: x34 [item=Green Ooze] x10 [item=Yellow Ooze] x13 [item=Orange Ooze] x8 [item=Red Ooze] x4 [item=Blue Ooze] ??? Like for real. I get even Blue Ooze before the purple one? Does that thing even [i]exist [/i]anymore? I will be updating my desperate hunt here until Baldwin gives me that dang colour. Even if I need to squeeze it out of him. Edit 1// Welp. After one more green and one orange I suddenly got the purple ooze. I knew I should have made this earlier - for some reason all my problems get solved when I complain about them. B) I literally shouted when I saw that purple thingy. Now I can finally make Plum Wooly Coat! Buuut you won't get rid of me that easily! My next goal is [i][b]Blue Goo[/b][/i] - I've literally NEVER got it. So far I have: x14[item=Green Goo] x3[item=Yellow Goo] x9[item=Orange Goo] x4[item=Red Goo] x3[item=Purple Goo] When my pretty coat is ready after 2 hours and 45 mins, I'll continue my hunt with this blue piece of... something... suspicious.
(This is a very non-serious quest btw)

I'm striving towards the impossible. The most ultimate challenge I've met during my soon half of a year I've spent on this site. This s*** is so hard I can't even describe it.

Beware the hunt of...

PUPRLE OOZE.

Srsly though. I've been trying to get Baldwin to brew me that purple ooze for ages now. So far I have achieved:
x34 Green Ooze x10 Yellow Ooze x13 Orange Ooze x8 Red Ooze
x4 Blue Ooze
??? Like for real. I get even Blue Ooze before the purple one? Does that thing even exist anymore?

I will be updating my desperate hunt here until Baldwin gives me that dang colour. Even if I need to squeeze it out of him.

Edit 1// Welp. After one more green and one orange I suddenly got the purple ooze. I knew I should have made this earlier - for some reason all my problems get solved when I complain about them. B) I literally shouted when I saw that purple thingy. Now I can finally make Plum Wooly Coat!

Buuut you won't get rid of me that easily! My next goal is Blue Goo - I've literally NEVER got it.
So far I have:
x14 Green Goo x3 Yellow Goo x9 Orange Goo x4 Red Goo
x3 Purple Goo
When my pretty coat is ready after 2 hours and 45 mins, I'll continue my hunt with this blue piece of... something... suspicious.
bUUy115.pngwyvern.png
You're welcome @Valemora ^^

Yeah, I too, I'm curious to see what that Acolyte will look like :D
I like their design too, they're interestings :D

Ah, good luck for your quest and getting the skins and accents you need then ^^

Good luck for getting that Purple Ooze @momelus :D

Don't hesitate to ping me if you want :D
You're welcome @Valemora ^^

Yeah, I too, I'm curious to see what that Acolyte will look like :D
I like their design too, they're interestings :D

Ah, good luck for your quest and getting the skins and accents you need then ^^

Good luck for getting that Purple Ooze @momelus :D

Don't hesitate to ping me if you want :D
Days Into Quest: 37

New Familiar Status
No new familiars were collected today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold while a healer Dragon is trained to assist me in grinding the Golem Workshop more efficiently. She's currently at level 18, almost at level 19. She has all of her stones except rally and one ambush, I'm hoping that I'll get at least one while grinding. Other than that I acquired 2 Brilliant Psywurms and 1 Venomous Toridae.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress, same old, same old.

Chest Familiar
No new progress.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an amazing day for treasure! In total I made 220,721T and 1G today. Overall I sold 1 Fungalhoof Qiriq, 1 Shellion, 1 Venomous Toridae, 1 Goldenplains Poodle Mith, and 360 pieces of food. I also gave a friend a bunch of food, and in return they gave me 50,000T.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
None

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix

Days Into Quest: 37

New Familiar Status
No new familiars were collected today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold while a healer Dragon is trained to assist me in grinding the Golem Workshop more efficiently. She's currently at level 18, almost at level 19. She has all of her stones except rally and one ambush, I'm hoping that I'll get at least one while grinding. Other than that I acquired 2 Brilliant Psywurms and 1 Venomous Toridae.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress, same old, same old.

Chest Familiar
No new progress.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an amazing day for treasure! In total I made 220,721T and 1G today. Overall I sold 1 Fungalhoof Qiriq, 1 Shellion, 1 Venomous Toridae, 1 Goldenplains Poodle Mith, and 360 pieces of food. I also gave a friend a bunch of food, and in return they gave me 50,000T.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
None

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Wow, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf, you're progressing well with the treasures and training of your healer :D
Wow, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf, you're progressing well with the treasures and training of your healer :D
@Edra

Thanks! I was surprised by how much treasure I made today, my daily average so far seems to be 100,000T. I'm hoping that the training goes by quickly. At this point there's a lot of grinding between levels.
@Edra

Thanks! I was surprised by how much treasure I made today, my daily average so far seems to be 100,000T. I'm hoping that the training goes by quickly. At this point there's a lot of grinding between levels.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Wow, 100k by day isn't bad at all too but I understand how it surprised you to get a bit more than 200k :D

Yes, good luck for the training ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Wow, 100k by day isn't bad at all too but I understand how it surprised you to get a bit more than 200k :D

Yes, good luck for the training ^^
Update of the day

I'm really happy, I got 759 gems thanks to the sales of battlestones and other things, meaning that I now have 2618 gems :D

I just have to wait for the response of the person I contacted to get the Earth Sprite :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale
Update of the day

I'm really happy, I got 759 gems thanks to the sales of battlestones and other things, meaning that I now have 2618 gems :D

I just have to wait for the response of the person I contacted to get the Earth Sprite :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale
@Edra
That's awesome! I hope you get your response soon! :>
@Edra
That's awesome! I hope you get your response soon! :>
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Thank you @Pinselohr :D

Yeah, I hope so too :D
Thank you @Pinselohr :D

Yeah, I hope so too :D
[b]Update:[/b] Yey! FInally i get to trade 25 times with Swipp and gained the fake acchivement for myself! Now lets hope all the other trades show up while i keep on gathering items for other items [size=2]this achivement doesnt count broken bottles or repeated trades of the same object [/size] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/SpbiqJ5.png[/img][/center] On my other proyect, i got another fire familiar, this time the Black Iron Creeper! 12/19 fire familiars hunted down in the coliseum so far! Gatherin to level 25 for the Orange Blotch Pansy still seems really far away and getting that Fire Sprite even more (1,2M of...9M? last time i check at least) but here i go, slowly but at a good pace [center][img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/9/92/Black_Iron_Creeper.png[/img][/center]
Update:

Yey! FInally i get to trade 25 times with Swipp and gained the fake acchivement for myself! Now lets hope all the other trades show up while i keep on gathering items for other items
this achivement doesnt count broken bottles or repeated trades of the same object
SpbiqJ5.png

On my other proyect, i got another fire familiar, this time the Black Iron Creeper! 12/19 fire familiars hunted down in the coliseum so far! Gatherin to level 25 for the Orange Blotch Pansy still seems really far away and getting that Fire Sprite even more (1,2M of...9M? last time i check at least) but here i go, slowly but at a good pace
Black_Iron_Creeper.png
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 430 431