Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 99

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I decided that I need to weed out my dragons, so I'm leveling those to be exalted in the mire. A Venomous Toridae dropped for me, and will be sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was a ok day for gems. In total I made 67G from selling 99 minor health potions, 2 minor battlestones, 1 Scarlet Flycatcher, 2 Rainbow Sprites, and 90 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 3,700G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 99

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I decided that I need to weed out my dragons, so I'm leveling those to be exalted in the mire. A Venomous Toridae dropped for me, and will be sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was a ok day for gems. In total I made 67G from selling 99 minor health potions, 2 minor battlestones, 1 Scarlet Flycatcher, 2 Rainbow Sprites, and 90 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 3,700G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're making some good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool ^^

Congrats for your familiar and your progress @Pinselohr ^^

Good luck with your quest @Sunshining ^^
You're making some good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool ^^

Congrats for your familiar and your progress @Pinselohr ^^

Good luck with your quest @Sunshining ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Gale's Wind Sprite Quest

So it's been a VERY long time. I've finally got 200 more gems, so I'm at 2400 gems, out of 3000 needed for my Sprite.
xxx
xxx
Pinglist: @Edra @StardustDr4gon @QueenParda @Arenfelle

Link to Main Quest
Gale's Wind Sprite Quest

So it's been a VERY long time. I've finally got 200 more gems, so I'm at 2400 gems, out of 3000 needed for my Sprite.
xxx
xxx
Pinglist: @Edra @StardustDr4gon @QueenParda @Arenfelle

Link to Main Quest
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Ooh, that's great, you're almost there, @HowlingGale :D
Ooh, that's great, you're almost there, @HowlingGale :D
Update of the day

I got 36 gems, putting my total to 1013 gems :D
Great, I passed the 1/5th mark \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Update of the day

I got 36 gems, putting my total to 1013 gems :D
Great, I passed the 1/5th mark \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
@Pinselohr
So jealous of your darktouched chimera! Congratulations! :D
@Pinselohr
So jealous of your darktouched chimera! Congratulations! :D
XW2PxEW.png
[center][color=BDB76B][size=5][b]~For the Love of Light~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite [b]Goal: 50,000g[/b] [item=light sprite] [columns][color=transparent]Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/color] [nextcol][center][b]Start Date:[/b] | 07/03/16[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Completion Date:[/b] | 01/30/17[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Quest Status:[/b] [color=green]On Time[/color][/center][/columns] [b]Current Funds:[/b] 1371k (+302k) 2724g (+64g) [/center] [center][u][b]Progress[/b][/u][/center] [columns] [u]WEEK[/u] | 7/3 7/10 7/17 [nextcol] [u]SUNDAY[/u] | +483K +231k - - - [nextcol] [u]MONDAY[/u] | +212k +610k - - - [nextcol] [u]TUESDAY[/u] | +211k +204k - - - [nextcol] [u]WEDNESDAY[/u] | +236k +250k - - - [nextcol] [u]THURSDAY[/u] | - - - +100k - - - [nextcol] [u]FRIDAY[/u] | - - - +100k - - - [nextcol] [u]SATURDAY[/u] | +626k +102k - - - [nextcol] [u]TOTAL[/u] [color=green]+1766k +1597k - - -[/color] [/columns] Sunday update here guys! The end of last week wound up being a distracted mess thanks to Pokemon Go, but I still managed to finish ahead of the game by about 400k. Friday through Saturday were carried forward on Treasure chest sales alone, with a few random exalts here and there. That's also were my gems came from, so that's about 50k worth of profit not actually on my progress report. Next time I post an update, I'll have converted most of my treasure over to gems. I would have waited to post this, but I accidentally deleted my ping from my last update and needed a new one to replace it, so early update for today. XD You can expect an new update from me sometime later today with today's profits~ [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b] @Edra @Ick @Snowfarm
~For the Love of Light~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite

Goal: 50,000g
Light Sprite
Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Start Date: |
07/03/16
Completion Date: |
01/30/17
Quest Status:
On Time

Current Funds:
1371k (+302k)
2724g (+64g)

Progress
WEEK |
7/3
7/10
7/17
SUNDAY |
+483K
+231k
- - -
MONDAY |
+212k
+610k
- - -
TUESDAY |
+211k
+204k
- - -
WEDNESDAY |
+236k
+250k
- - -
THURSDAY |
- - -
+100k
- - -
FRIDAY |
- - -
+100k
- - -
SATURDAY |
+626k
+102k
- - -
TOTAL
+1766k
+1597k
- - -

Sunday update here guys! The end of last week wound up being a distracted mess thanks to Pokemon Go, but I still managed to finish ahead of the game by about 400k. Friday through Saturday were carried forward on Treasure chest sales alone, with a few random exalts here and there. That's also were my gems came from, so that's about 50k worth of profit not actually on my progress report. Next time I post an update, I'll have converted most of my treasure over to gems.

I would have waited to post this, but I accidentally deleted my ping from my last update and needed a new one to replace it, so early update for today. XD You can expect an new update from me sometime later today with today's profits~

Pinglist:

@Edra @Ick @Snowfarm
TyYgOYZ.png
Pokemon Go has taken over my [i]life[/i]! Help me! [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/fe55a2ba2875b51f5ab46f5f09c720f0/tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png[/img] [center][item= Light sprite] 28 221/50 000 gems 72 850 treasure on hand[/center] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/fe55a2ba2875b51f5ab46f5f09c720f0/tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png[/img] [/center] For those who wanted a ping: @Edra @wrecknrule [url=http://mibella-fr.tumblr.com/post/139730895646/heres-some-fancy-dividers-i-made-for-my-bios]Dividers made by Mibella #47497[/url]
Pokemon Go has taken over my life! Help me!
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png

Light Sprite
28 221/50 000 gems
72 850 treasure on hand

tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png

For those who wanted a ping:
@Edra @wrecknrule

Dividers made by Mibella #47497
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 430 431