Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 430 431
@Edra congrats!! You're making great progress, and I bet Light's profit push will help :D
@Edra congrats!! You're making great progress, and I bet Light's profit push will help :D
dhJpGiJ.gif
Thank you @Catpuccino :D

Ha ha, yeah, it'll probably help :D

Good luck for your quest @Taarnfalk and @PandaMimi :D
Thank you @Catpuccino :D

Ha ha, yeah, it'll probably help :D

Good luck for your quest @Taarnfalk and @PandaMimi :D
I'm on a quest to get a whole load of gem genes, which requires... 14100 gems in total. Ah sugar. Well, at least I'm getting them one gene at a time. At the moment, it's getting butterfly for Celeste; [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3062995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30630/3062995_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] (I'm not sure what the equivalent amount of treasure is, but it probably runs into the millions. At the moment, I have 847 out of the 1200 gems I need for butterfly. Fortunately, selling dragons, familiar, apparel, and sethris potions for gems gives me a decent supply. Oh, and chests! I'm getting a lot of gilded chests at the moment.
I'm on a quest to get a whole load of gem genes, which requires... 14100 gems in total. Ah sugar. Well, at least I'm getting them one gene at a time. At the moment, it's getting butterfly for Celeste;
[img][/img] 3062995_350.png
(I'm not sure what the equivalent amount of treasure is, but it probably runs into the millions. At the moment, I have 847 out of the 1200 gems I need for butterfly. Fortunately, selling dragons, familiar, apparel, and sethris potions for gems gives me a decent supply.
Oh, and chests! I'm getting a lot of gilded chests at the moment.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/1#19804132]My Light Sprite Quest[/url] Update on 10.05. [b]Funds: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 14649539 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 21667[/b][/center] *pokes the vault* Hmm... actually, that's... surprisingly close! :D
My Light Sprite Quest

Update on 10.05.

Funds:
icon_treasure.png 14649539
icon_gems.png 21667

*pokes the vault* Hmm... actually, that's... surprisingly close! :D
Days Into Quest: 36

New Familiar Status
No new familiars were collected today, but that's ok. The ones I'm working towards require some more work before I can get them.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold while a healer Dragon is trained to assist me in grinding the Golem Workshop more efficiently. She's currently at level 16. Just 9 more levels to go! I'm hoping she'll be fully leveled and stoned before the Greenkeeper's Gathering. Other than that I did acquire a Shellion, which will be sent to the familiar shop in a bit.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress, same old, same old.

Chest Familiar
No new progress.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a good day for treasure. In total I made 87,545T and 3G today. Overall I sold 1 Rosetail, 1 Double-tailed Warcat, and 280 pieces of food. I also found a chest while grinding the coliseum and got 2500T and 2G upon opening it.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
None

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix

Days Into Quest: 36

New Familiar Status
No new familiars were collected today, but that's ok. The ones I'm working towards require some more work before I can get them.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold while a healer Dragon is trained to assist me in grinding the Golem Workshop more efficiently. She's currently at level 16. Just 9 more levels to go! I'm hoping she'll be fully leveled and stoned before the Greenkeeper's Gathering. Other than that I did acquire a Shellion, which will be sent to the familiar shop in a bit.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress, same old, same old.

Chest Familiar
No new progress.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a good day for treasure. In total I made 87,545T and 3G today. Overall I sold 1 Rosetail, 1 Double-tailed Warcat, and 280 pieces of food. I also found a chest while grinding the coliseum and got 2500T and 2G upon opening it.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
None

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's great @Valemora :D
Good luck for your quest :D

That's cool if you got a good pile of treasures @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Good luck for getting the familiars you want :D

That's great @Valemora :D
Good luck for your quest :D

That's cool if you got a good pile of treasures @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Good luck for getting the familiars you want :D

@Edra

Thanks, and good luck on getting that Earth Sprite! :D
It's both challenging and rewarding to go after the Sprites.
@Edra

Thanks, and good luck on getting that Earth Sprite! :D
It's both challenging and rewarding to go after the Sprites.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And thank you :D

Ha ha, you're right, it's a challenge, but once we get one, it's really rewarding :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And thank you :D

Ha ha, you're right, it's a challenge, but once we get one, it's really rewarding :D
Update of the day

I'm really happy, I got 202 gems, meaning I now have 1859 gems in total :D

Let's continue like that :D

I'll try to grind a bit in the Coli, but I'm also busy preparing some examples for my future art shop XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale
Update of the day

I'm really happy, I got 202 gems, meaning I now have 1859 gems in total :D

Let's continue like that :D

I'll try to grind a bit in the Coli, but I'm also busy preparing some examples for my future art shop XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale
@Edra
Thank you! :D I hope to find someone who'll take half gems and half treasure, converting it would be quite a hassle...
I see you're doing nicely, too! Quite close to getting the little pebble!
@Edra
Thank you! :D I hope to find someone who'll take half gems and half treasure, converting it would be quite a hassle...
I see you're doing nicely, too! Quite close to getting the little pebble!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 430 431