Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 430 431
Congrats @NorthWhiteWolf, it's a really good progress :D

That's great if you got some of the things you wanted from Swipp and his daughters @Hinumi :D
And you've made a good progress with your treasures and gems, it seem, that's cool :D
Congrats @NorthWhiteWolf, it's a really good progress :D

That's great if you got some of the things you wanted from Swipp and his daughters @Hinumi :D
And you've made a good progress with your treasures and gems, it seem, that's cool :D
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@Edra thanks! i couldnt have reached the black tulips needed so fast without your help <3 sorry for not comenting in your proyect sooner but i have been reading and im glad you are doing so good with it! That sprite will be yours soon!
@Edra thanks! i couldnt have reached the black tulips needed so fast without your help <3 sorry for not comenting in your proyect sooner but i have been reading and im glad you are doing so good with it! That sprite will be yours soon!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You're welcome @Hinumi ^^
Ha ha, don't worry, it's no big deal :D

Thank you, I hope so too :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You're welcome @Hinumi ^^
Ha ha, don't worry, it's no big deal :D

Thank you, I hope so too :D
Update of the day

I got 347 gems, so I now have 4190 gems in total :D
Yes, a bit less than 1000 gems, and the second payment will be done \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
Update of the day

I got 347 gems, so I now have 4190 gems in total :D
Yes, a bit less than 1000 gems, and the second payment will be done \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
I was able to sell my last spare water sprite and a arcane egg on the AH today! That was pretty cool. I just need one more large apparel then I can start selling any spare tablets I get. Finally I got an awesome deal for someone to train dragons for gems so that will be a nice supply as well!

I have 22 967/50 000 gems and 375 794 treasure on hand.

@edra
I was able to sell my last spare water sprite and a arcane egg on the AH today! That was pretty cool. I just need one more large apparel then I can start selling any spare tablets I get. Finally I got an awesome deal for someone to train dragons for gems so that will be a nice supply as well!

I have 22 967/50 000 gems and 375 794 treasure on hand.

@edra
Ooh, that's great @Snowfarm :D
Ooh, that's great @Snowfarm :D
So, I'm stuck at 280k treasure at the moment: (familiar buying = treasure black hole) but I've got 180 gems. I'm working at the Crystal Pools for Swipp shinies (seriously, the Crystal Pools loot is very shiny).
In other news, I got an unhatched Wind egg in battle, too. I don't know what to do with it. Not hatching it yet, though.
@Edra
So, I'm stuck at 280k treasure at the moment: (familiar buying = treasure black hole) but I've got 180 gems. I'm working at the Crystal Pools for Swipp shinies (seriously, the Crystal Pools loot is very shiny).
In other news, I got an unhatched Wind egg in battle, too. I don't know what to do with it. Not hatching it yet, though.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Days Into Quest: 85

New Familiar Status
I brewed a Protobeast today, so it has been added to my collection. Now I have 330 out of 428 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.I wasn't able to do much grinding, but both a Celestial Antelope and Goldenplains Poodle Mith dropped. I'll place them on the familiar shop in a few days.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. I brewed a Protobeast today, so I now have both familiars that can be brewed at level 14 in Baldwin's.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an ok day for gems. In total I made 54G from selling 2 pieces of apparel, 1 Longneck Interloper, 1 Marbled Serpenta, and 70 pieces of food. The lowest gem price for the Fire Sprite at the AH is 9750G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 85

New Familiar Status
I brewed a Protobeast today, so it has been added to my collection. Now I have 330 out of 428 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.I wasn't able to do much grinding, but both a Celestial Antelope and Goldenplains Poodle Mith dropped. I'll place them on the familiar shop in a few days.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. I brewed a Protobeast today, so I now have both familiars that can be brewed at level 14 in Baldwin's.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an ok day for gems. In total I made 54G from selling 2 pieces of apparel, 1 Longneck Interloper, 1 Marbled Serpenta, and 70 pieces of food. The lowest gem price for the Fire Sprite at the AH is 9750G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Congrats for getting the egg @theplait13 :D
And you're making some good progress with the gems and familiars, that's cool :D

You're making some good progress too @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
Congrats for getting the egg @theplait13 :D
And you're making some good progress with the gems and familiars, that's cool :D

You're making some good progress too @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 430 431