Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 430 431

@NorthWhiteWolf I have one of every Familiar, you actually have to have at least one of a Familiar in order for it to show as unlocked in the Bestiary. If I happen to sell one for example and no longer have one of that Familiar, then it changes to it being unlocked in the Bestiary. So you have to hold onto your Familiars if you want a complete Bestiary. c: I usually put the ones that I have awakened into my vault for safe keeping.

@NorthWhiteWolf I have one of every Familiar, you actually have to have at least one of a Familiar in order for it to show as unlocked in the Bestiary. If I happen to sell one for example and no longer have one of that Familiar, then it changes to it being unlocked in the Bestiary. So you have to hold onto your Familiars if you want a complete Bestiary. c: I usually put the ones that I have awakened into my vault for safe keeping.
NrI0fa5.png
@Camspar

Ah, ok. Thanks for informing me of that. For some reason I thought that you only had to have had it in your inventory at one point to show up. :)
@Camspar

Ah, ok. Thanks for informing me of that. For some reason I thought that you only had to have had it in your inventory at one point to show up. :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
[center]Ooh this is a neat idea! Good place to keep all my ideas written down and in one place! [b]Primary Goal:[/b] Write bios for all permadragons: 16/96 (so many...) [b]Secondary Goals:[/b] Obtain [item=fluted pukasloth] and [item=spotted pukasloth] Obtain at least fifteen stacks each of: [item=bluelipped thresh] 13.5/15 [item=dayglo thresh] 13/15 [item=everglade hedgehog] 2.3/15 [item=sandstrike hedgehog] 1.8/15 [item=petalwing matriarch] 5.5/15 [item=vibrant flutterer] 7.75/15 [item=bloody snapdragon] 8.5/15 [item=madame snapdragon] 8.5/15 [item=analogous pigment blend] 5.5/15 [item=primary pigment blend] 4.5/15 [item=crushed petals] 10.5/15 [item=wrinkled azurescales] 10.5/15 [item=unicorn dust] 4.5/15 [item=cerdae sparkle] 2.75/15 [item=apatite] 3.5/15 [item=celestine] 5.75/15 [item=moonstone] 3.5/15 [item=morganite] 4.75/15 [item=rhodochrosite] 3.5/15[/center]
Ooh this is a neat idea!

Good place to keep all my ideas written down and in one place!

Primary Goal:

Write bios for all permadragons: 16/96 (so many...)

Secondary Goals:

Obtain Fluted Pukasloth and Spotted Pukasloth

Obtain at least fifteen stacks each of:

Bluelipped Thresh 13.5/15 Dayglo Thresh 13/15 Everglade Hedgehog 2.3/15 Sandstrike Hedgehog 1.8/15 Petalwing Matriarch 5.5/15 Vibrant Flutterer 7.75/15 Bloody Snapdragon 8.5/15 Madame Snapdragon 8.5/15 Analogous Pigment Blend 5.5/15 Primary Pigment Blend 4.5/15 Crushed Petals 10.5/15 Wrinkled Azurescales 10.5/15 Unicorn Dust 4.5/15 Cerdae Sparkle 2.75/15 Apatite 3.5/15 Celestine 5.75/15 Moonstone 3.5/15 Morganite 4.75/15 Rhodochrosite 3.5/15
hqJ7HMJ.jpg

@NorthWhiteWolf no problem! I know that can be a common misconception. :3

@NorthWhiteWolf no problem! I know that can be a common misconception. :3
NrI0fa5.png
Days Into Quest: 35

New Familiar Status
Today a Swift Lumen, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Jadecarved Decoy, and Greatshell were donated by @AmatusBlanc. Thanks again for the donation! It's greatly appreciated! I now have 285 out of 422 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold while a healer Dragon is trained to assist me in grinding the Golem Workshop more efficiently.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress, same old, same old.

Chest Familiar
No new progress.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a great day for treasure! In total I made 177,568T and 1G today. Overall I sold 1 piece of apparel, 1 Rosetail, 1 Longneck Interloper, and 410 pieces of food. The cheapest Arcane Sprite in the Auction House at the moment is 5,300,000T. Since I last checked the price has increased by 200,000T.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
None

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix

Days Into Quest: 35

New Familiar Status
Today a Swift Lumen, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Jadecarved Decoy, and Greatshell were donated by @AmatusBlanc. Thanks again for the donation! It's greatly appreciated! I now have 285 out of 422 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold while a healer Dragon is trained to assist me in grinding the Golem Workshop more efficiently.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress, same old, same old.

Chest Familiar
No new progress.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a great day for treasure! In total I made 177,568T and 1G today. Overall I sold 1 piece of apparel, 1 Rosetail, 1 Longneck Interloper, and 410 pieces of food. The cheapest Arcane Sprite in the Auction House at the moment is 5,300,000T. Since I last checked the price has increased by 200,000T.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
None

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix

You're progressing well @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
You're progressing well @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
@Edra

Thanks! I can't wait to get that Arcane Sprite, it will be the first sprite I have ever gotten. Hopefully when I sell all those unhatched eggs when the new colorwheel comes out, I'll be able to afford one.
@Edra

Thanks! I can't wait to get that Arcane Sprite, it will be the first sprite I have ever gotten. Hopefully when I sell all those unhatched eggs when the new colorwheel comes out, I'll be able to afford one.
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, the Arcane Sprites are pretty cools :D

Good luck for everything :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, the Arcane Sprites are pretty cools :D

Good luck for everything :D
@NorthWhiteWolf

Congrats on the progress \(^o^)/ Hope that healer derg isn't taking you too much time training it though D:
@NorthWhiteWolf

Congrats on the progress \(^o^)/ Hope that healer derg isn't taking you too much time training it though D:
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Update of the day

All right, I got 90 gems, meaning I now have saved 1657 gems :D

Not too bad I think :D

Let's go back to grind XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale
Update of the day

All right, I got 90 gems, meaning I now have saved 1657 gems :D

Not too bad I think :D

Let's go back to grind XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 430 431