Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 430 431
[center][color=B51212][size=5][b]~Caught Red-Footed~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak [b]Goal: 12,000g[/b] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [b]Date Started:[/b] 6/16/16 [b]Current Funds:[/b] 781k (+110k ~) 5500g (+700g ~) [/center] Sold my extra Nature Sprite for 715g and sold a few more of my army of bears. I still have so many to sell but I hate checking the prices and relisting them if they don't sell. XD I have not touched the Coli today, and I don't think I will since I've made substantial progress with just the one sale. 4.4mil treasure left to go to meet my 12kg goal. 22 days left at 200k a day, which basically means I shaved an entire 2 days off. The progress train is chugging away! Choo-choo~ [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b] @Edra
~Caught Red-Footed~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak

Goal: 12,000g
Red-Footed Akirbeak

Date Started:
6/16/16

Current Funds:
781k (+110k ~)
5500g (+700g ~)

Sold my extra Nature Sprite for 715g and sold a few more of my army of bears. I still have so many to sell but I hate checking the prices and relisting them if they don't sell. XD I have not touched the Coli today, and I don't think I will since I've made substantial progress with just the one sale.

4.4mil treasure left to go to meet my 12kg goal. 22 days left at 200k a day, which basically means I shaved an entire 2 days off. The progress train is chugging away! Choo-choo~

Pinglist:
@Edra
TyYgOYZ.png
The biggest horde ever. I already have a lot of junk in it. It can't hurt to get more!

The biggest horde ever. I already have a lot of junk in it. It can't hurt to get more!

PQznZys.png
So, due to other stuff going on, I'm only up to 267k treasure and 53 gems. Oh joy.
@Edra
So, due to other stuff going on, I'm only up to 267k treasure and 53 gems. Oh joy.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Oh, that's a great progress @wrecknrule :D

Wow, good luck for filling again your vault with gems and treasures @theplait13 :o
Oh, that's a great progress @wrecknrule :D

Wow, good luck for filling again your vault with gems and treasures @theplait13 :o
Days Into Quest: 80

New Familiar Status
I now have one more new familiar! Thanks so much for donating a Loga @DreamPhoenix! I greatly appreciate it! Now I have 327 out of 427 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only a Noggle dropped, but that was sent straight to Baldwin's.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I've reached level 10 in foraging today, only 13 more left to go.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an great day for gems! In total I made 187G from selling 2 minor battlestones, 2 pieces of apparel, 1 Acid-Tongue Serpenta, 1 Marbled Serpenta, and 190 pieces of food. The lowest gem price for the Fire Sprite at the AH is 8900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 80

New Familiar Status
I now have one more new familiar! Thanks so much for donating a Loga @DreamPhoenix! I greatly appreciate it! Now I have 327 out of 427 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only a Noggle dropped, but that was sent straight to Baldwin's.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I've reached level 10 in foraging today, only 13 more left to go.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an great day for gems! In total I made 187G from selling 2 minor battlestones, 2 pieces of apparel, 1 Acid-Tongue Serpenta, 1 Marbled Serpenta, and 190 pieces of food. The lowest gem price for the Fire Sprite at the AH is 8900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Ooh, that's a great progress, congrats @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Ooh, that's a great progress, congrats @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@NorthWhiteWolf you are doing great! congratz in the loga and good work with the gems ^^
@NorthWhiteWolf you are doing great! congratz in the loga and good work with the gems ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Edra

Thanks! Slowly but surely I'm earning the gems needed for that Fire Sprite. I can't imagine how long it would take to save up for a KS familiar. Did you see the forum thread of someone selling a Bone Fiend? The asking price is about 150-250KG!
@Edra

Thanks! Slowly but surely I'm earning the gems needed for that Fire Sprite. I can't imagine how long it would take to save up for a KS familiar. Did you see the forum thread of someone selling a Bone Fiend? The asking price is about 150-250KG!
@Hinumi

Thanks! :)
@Hinumi

Thanks! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D

What ?! 150/250k for a Bonefiend ?! That's so expensive :o
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D

What ?! 150/250k for a Bonefiend ?! That's so expensive :o
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 430 431