Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 430 431
Update of the day

I got 86 gems, meaning I have 2486 gems in total :D
It's not bad at all I think :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
Update of the day

I got 86 gems, meaning I have 2486 gems in total :D
It's not bad at all I think :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
[center][color=B51212][size=5][b]~Caught Red-Footed~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak [b]Goal: 12,000g[/b] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [b]Date Started:[/b] 6/16/16 [b]Current Funds:[/b] 477k (+202k ~) 3450g [/center] Wasn't able to post this yesterday, so I'm throwing up my update for then now. I sat in the coli for a few hours while I watched a let's play and managed to collect enough stuff to flat hoard sell it. Sold some of the battle stones for LAH but the best one I had drop was a Berserker. I'll be coli-ing in the Arena again today. Hoping for either of the boss drop or any of the valuable battle stones to drop. Once I reach a million treasure, I'll convert it into gems again. That should put me halfway to my goal! :3
~Caught Red-Footed~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak

Goal: 12,000g
Red-Footed Akirbeak

Date Started:
6/16/16

Current Funds:
477k (+202k ~)
3450g

Wasn't able to post this yesterday, so I'm throwing up my update for then now. I sat in the coli for a few hours while I watched a let's play and managed to collect enough stuff to flat hoard sell it. Sold some of the battle stones for LAH but the best one I had drop was a Berserker. I'll be coli-ing in the Arena again today. Hoping for either of the boss drop or any of the valuable battle stones to drop.

Once I reach a million treasure, I'll convert it into gems again. That should put me halfway to my goal! :3
TyYgOYZ.png
Well, I'm now up to 943 k treasure and 778 gems, which I'm pretty pleased about. If I do well at the Fairground today, I'll get to a million treasure, which would be awesome. Also, the RNG blessed me with a familiar I hadn't yet got in my gilded chest today. Now to see if I can't get to a million treasure and get enough stuff for a Swipp familiar.

@Edra
Well, I'm now up to 943 k treasure and 778 gems, which I'm pretty pleased about. If I do well at the Fairground today, I'll get to a million treasure, which would be awesome. Also, the RNG blessed me with a familiar I hadn't yet got in my gilded chest today. Now to see if I can't get to a million treasure and get enough stuff for a Swipp familiar.

@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Oh, that's great @theplait13 :D

Good luck for getting the million :D
Oh, that's great @theplait13 :D

Good luck for getting the million :D
@Edra
I'll need it. I'm up to 965k treasure now, so fingers crosssed... Still won't be able to buy Shimmer today, but definitely tomorrow if I keep up at this rate.
@Edra
I'll need it. I'm up to 965k treasure now, so fingers crosssed... Still won't be able to buy Shimmer today, but definitely tomorrow if I keep up at this rate.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
[center][color=B51212][size=5][b]~Caught Red-Footed~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak [b]Goal: 12,000g[/b] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [b]Date Started:[/b] 6/16/16 [b]Current Funds:[/b] 725k (+248k ~) 3450g [/center] Colied myself out today, but managed another 200k so I am happy with that. Also threw up some of my elemental bears that were worth more than 20k because I have a million of them. Anything I make from that will be rolled into tomorrow's total. I've got about 6.15mil left in treasure to go and if I can keep making 200k a day, it'll take me 30 days to finish! :3
~Caught Red-Footed~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Red-Footed Akirbeak

Goal: 12,000g
Red-Footed Akirbeak

Date Started:
6/16/16

Current Funds:
725k (+248k ~)
3450g

Colied myself out today, but managed another 200k so I am happy with that. Also threw up some of my elemental bears that were worth more than 20k because I have a million of them. Anything I make from that will be rolled into tomorrow's total.

I've got about 6.15mil left in treasure to go and if I can keep making 200k a day, it'll take me 30 days to finish! :3
TyYgOYZ.png
Ah, that's great, then, @theplait13 ^^

You're progressing well @wrecknrule, that's great :D
Ah, that's great, then, @theplait13 ^^

You're progressing well @wrecknrule, that's great :D
Back again after a Holiday. Of course nothing really happened while I was gone and on top of that my computer is completely busted now so coli is infinitely slower on the tablet. It runs fine just the touch screen doesn't always pick up what I push.
So no pretty update but an update nonetheless!

I have 18149/50 000gems and 139961tr on hand.

I did go a bit crazy with the vistas but I think I made up for that rather large gem buy :D

@Edra
Back again after a Holiday. Of course nothing really happened while I was gone and on top of that my computer is completely busted now so coli is infinitely slower on the tablet. It runs fine just the touch screen doesn't always pick up what I push.
So no pretty update but an update nonetheless!

I have 18149/50 000gems and 139961tr on hand.

I did go a bit crazy with the vistas but I think I made up for that rather large gem buy :D

@Edra
[center][u][b]The Great And Possibly Never Ending Quest To Breed This One Dragon[/b][/u][/center] [center][size=1]^Great title, no?^[/size][/center] [center]Let me start this off with something that my signature makes obvious. I am familiar with a little series called Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. [size=1](Though that specific quote isn't from the comics; it's from Johnny's official Twitter page. Shh.)[/size] So, I have decided to make a fan dragon. This has finally become possible with the Color Wheel Update. I am trying to breed a XXX Orca Wildclaw Male. This is my goal: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=2&breed=10&element=2&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=9&winggene=2&wings=131&auth=8fd19a3c567847d09aa353ad7780345cac92d6b6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The dragon itself is not my only ambition for this project. I am also hoarding appropriate apparel and working on an accent. I have already gathered all the apparel I was after. The list below is subject to change as more apparel is released and I think of more to gather. [item=Silver Steampunk Spats][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves][item=Cleaver][item=Black Aviator Coat] (I also have a Veteran's Eye Scar stored away, but the item code isn't working right now.) The accent is a work in progress and and currently very simplistic. I will only be making one copy. I am low on gems and am working on getting more. As of today I have 379/1000 gems, so no blueprint yet. Unfortunately, Orca is not an incredibly common color yet. My odds of besting the RNG with my current pair is extraordinarily low. So, if you have a moderately priced male Wildclaw who is likely to yield children with Orca as at least one color and Ice or Platinum as the other(s) when paired with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83146&tab=dragon&did=24302580]this lady here[/url], please let me know and I'll look at your offer. Also, these parents ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83146&tab=dragon&did=19208881]Link to current mother[/url]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83146&tab=dragon&did=19945209]Father be here[/url].) need names. Gimme some good names, would ya?[/center]
The Great And Possibly Never Ending Quest To Breed This One Dragon
^Great title, no?^
Let me start this off with something that my signature makes obvious. I am familiar with a little series called Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. (Though that specific quote isn't from the comics; it's from Johnny's official Twitter page. Shh.) So, I have decided to make a fan dragon. This has finally become possible with the Color Wheel Update. I am trying to breed a XXX Orca Wildclaw Male. This is my goal:

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=2&breed=10&element=2&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=9&winggene=2&wings=131&auth=8fd19a3c567847d09aa353ad7780345cac92d6b6&dummyext=prev.png

The dragon itself is not my only ambition for this project. I am also hoarding appropriate apparel and working on an accent. I have already gathered all the apparel I was after. The list below is subject to change as more apparel is released and I think of more to gather.

Silver Steampunk Spats Veteran's Eye Scar Rubber Laboratory Gloves Cleaver Black Aviator Coat

(I also have a Veteran's Eye Scar stored away, but the item code isn't working right now.)

The accent is a work in progress and and currently very simplistic. I will only be making one copy. I am low on gems and am working on getting more. As of today I have 379/1000 gems, so no blueprint yet.

Unfortunately, Orca is not an incredibly common color yet. My odds of besting the RNG with my current pair is extraordinarily low. So, if you have a moderately priced male Wildclaw who is likely to yield children with Orca as at least one color and Ice or Platinum as the other(s) when paired with this lady here, please let me know and I'll look at your offer.

Also, these parents (Link to current mother. Father be here.) need names. Gimme some good names, would ya?
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Welcome back @Snowfarm ^^
Ah, you've still made a good progress, that's great ^^

Good luck with your quest @SporkLord ^^
Welcome back @Snowfarm ^^
Ah, you've still made a good progress, that's great ^^

Good luck with your quest @SporkLord ^^
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 430 431