Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 71

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I didn't do as much grinding as I usually do, so no familiars dropped at all.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I reached level 3 in foraging today, and will definitely reach level 4 tomorrow. I'm also still waiting for the Colorburst Buttersnake trade to show up. I should also look to see what other Swipp/Baldwin familiars need plant food to trade/brew so I can gather those while leveling.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a fantasic day for gems! In total I made 403G from selling 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 6 minor battlestones, 2 pieces of apparel, 1 Bellus Glamortail, 1 Dryad, 1 Dreameater, and 270 pieces of food. The lowest gem price at the AH is 9100G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 71

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I didn't do as much grinding as I usually do, so no familiars dropped at all.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I reached level 3 in foraging today, and will definitely reach level 4 tomorrow. I'm also still waiting for the Colorburst Buttersnake trade to show up. I should also look to see what other Swipp/Baldwin familiars need plant food to trade/brew so I can gather those while leveling.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a fantasic day for gems! In total I made 403G from selling 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 6 minor battlestones, 2 pieces of apparel, 1 Bellus Glamortail, 1 Dryad, 1 Dreameater, and 270 pieces of food. The lowest gem price at the AH is 9100G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Ooh, you've made a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
Ooh, you've made a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
@Edra
Thanks! That Bellus Glamortail and Cleaver were worth quite a few gems. I got 180G and 70G respectively for them.
@Edra
Thanks! That Bellus Glamortail and Cleaver were worth quite a few gems. I got 180G and 70G respectively for them.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Wow, that's great :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Wow, that's great :D
Update of the day

I got 381 gems and 58 of them were from a generous donator :D

That mean I now have 823 gems in my vault :D

Good, I'm already almost at 1/5 of the 5k gems for the 2nd payment :D

(Sorry for the ping HowlingGale : I clicked before I edited the pinglist ^^')

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @ HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
Update of the day

I got 381 gems and 58 of them were from a generous donator :D

That mean I now have 823 gems in my vault :D

Good, I'm already almost at 1/5 of the 5k gems for the 2nd payment :D

(Sorry for the ping HowlingGale : I clicked before I edited the pinglist ^^')

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @ HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
So, I'm now up to 600k treasure and 566 treasure, thanks to spending plenty of time at the Coli and Fairgrounds.
And I bought two familiars today. (They were cheap)
@Edra
So, I'm now up to 600k treasure and 566 treasure, thanks to spending plenty of time at the Coli and Fairgrounds.
And I bought two familiars today. (They were cheap)
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's great @theplait13 :D
That's great @theplait13 :D
@Edra @Pinselohr Hurrah, hurrah, I got another familiar today! Gathered enough oysters for the other waveskimmer! I even got enough to make two. :) Now I need to concentrate on those skinks. [item=great blue waveskimmer]
@Edra @Pinselohr
Hurrah, hurrah, I got another familiar today! Gathered enough oysters for the other waveskimmer! I even got enough to make two. :) Now I need to concentrate on those skinks.
Great Blue Waveskimmer
XW2PxEW.png
@BrightIce
Congratulations! ^.^ And good luck with the skinks, I heard they are really hard to get - I hope you're on a gathering roll now and get them in no time! :D
@BrightIce
Congratulations! ^.^ And good luck with the skinks, I heard they are really hard to get - I hope you're on a gathering roll now and get them in no time! :D
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Congrats @BrightIce :D

Good luck for getting the Skinks you need :D
Congrats @BrightIce :D

Good luck for getting the Skinks you need :D
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 430 431