Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 430 431
@Edra

Thanks! :)

Also you accidentally pinged me twice. I think you meant to ping Pinselohr as well.
@Edra

Thanks! :)

Also you accidentally pinged me twice. I think you meant to ping Pinselohr as well.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Oh my, you're right, I fixed my post ^^'
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Oh my, you're right, I fixed my post ^^'
[center]Wish I had people to ping! ;w; [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/5843005b5ce6bcfedee65e3a970f0a17/tumblr_inline_mov8py7KIF1qz4rgp.png[/img] [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/5843005b5ce6bcfedee65e3a970f0a17/tumblr_inline_mov8py7KIF1qz4rgp.png[/img] [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/5843005b5ce6bcfedee65e3a970f0a17/tumblr_inline_mov8py7KIF1qz4rgp.png[/img] I am currently at 19,170g, I sold one of my coatl g1s ;v; But it's all worth it in the end, for that elusive Cloudy Wings! Only 50,830 to go! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/112#post_20659424](link to main post)[/url]
Wish I had people to ping! ;w;

tumblr_inline_mov8py7KIF1qz4rgp.png tumblr_inline_mov8py7KIF1qz4rgp.png tumblr_inline_mov8py7KIF1qz4rgp.png

I am currently at 19,170g, I sold one of my coatl g1s ;v; But it's all worth it in the end, for that elusive Cloudy Wings!

Only 50,830 to go!

(link to main post)
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
Update of the day

I got 298 gems, 25 of them were a gift from a generous donator :D
So I now have 442 gems :D

Now, it's time to grind XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
Update of the day

I got 298 gems, 25 of them were a gift from a generous donator :D
So I now have 442 gems :D

Now, it's time to grind XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
Good luck with your quest @PrincessRibbons ^^
If you want, you can add me to your pinglist :D

I wish good luck to everyone else too :D
Good luck with your quest @PrincessRibbons ^^
If you want, you can add me to your pinglist :D

I wish good luck to everyone else too :D
@Edra

Could you please not ping me during this push? ^^' I'm getting swamped by CRs as is and it's hectic right now >.<' but I'd love to hear about your quest status afterwards!
@Edra

Could you please not ping me during this push? ^^' I'm getting swamped by CRs as is and it's hectic right now >.<' but I'd love to hear about your quest status afterwards!
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
All right, no problem @HowlingGale :D
All right, no problem @HowlingGale :D
@Kahvinporo ---------------------------------------- I challenged myself to catch every [s]pokemon[/s] familiar from coliseum, well I already have them all minus some bosses but still. Why not? I might include bosses when I have everything else. [quote=Training Grounds][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][item=Dark-tufted Sparrowmouse][/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest][item=Red-winged Owlcat][/quote] [quote=Arena][item=Boran Veteran][/quote] [quote=Rainsong Jungle][item=Parda][/quote] [quote=Crystal Pools][item=Hippalectryon][item=Stonewatch Prince][/quote] [quote=Harpy's Roost][item=Fallen Streak][item=Renegade Aviar][item=Roc][item=Storm Seeker][item=Brush Dodo][/quote] [quote=Ghostlight Ruins][item=Pronghorn Stomper][item=Carrioncorn][item=Wraith Hound][item=Longneck Medium][item=Tengu Caller][item=Otherworldly Aura][item=Shatterbone Vulture][/quote] [quote=Mire][item=Common Podid][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Psywurm][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Blackwing Croaker][/quote] [quote=Kelp Beds][item=Maren Wavesinger][item=Octoflyer][item=Mammertee][item=Maren Warrior][/quote]
@Kahvinporo

I challenged myself to catch every pokemon familiar from coliseum, well I already have them all minus some bosses but still. Why not? I might include bosses when I have everything else.

Training Grounds wrote:
Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse
Scorched Forest wrote:
Red-Winged Owlcat
Arena wrote:
Boran Veteran
Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Parda
Crystal Pools wrote:
Hippalectryon Stonewatch Prince
Harpy's Roost wrote:
Fallen Streak Renegade Aviar Roc Storm Seeker Brush Dodo
Ghostlight Ruins wrote:
Pronghorn Stomper Carrioncorn Wraith Hound Longneck Medium Tengu Caller Otherworldly Aura Shatterbone Vulture
Mire wrote:
Common Podid Poisonous Toridae Heartred Croaker Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Blackwing Croaker
Kelp Beds wrote:
Maren Wavesinger Octoflyer Mammertee Maren Warrior
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
@Edra @Pinselohr Guess who made it to level 23 fishing skill this morning AND somehow lucked out enough to gather five royal oysters with her remaining turns? That's right, me! So in a little under five hours I will have this little guy, and that's one of my familiars achieved! With luck tomorrow I can get enough olympia oysters for the great blue waveskimmer. :) It seems to be like the sea fae and sunset sea dragons, though, once you can gather them you find them everywhere. [item=amberwing waveskimmer]
@Edra @Pinselohr
Guess who made it to level 23 fishing skill this morning AND somehow lucked out enough to gather five royal oysters with her remaining turns? That's right, me! So in a little under five hours I will have this little guy, and that's one of my familiars achieved! With luck tomorrow I can get enough olympia oysters for the great blue waveskimmer. :) It seems to be like the sea fae and sunset sea dragons, though, once you can gather them you find them everywhere.
Amberwing Waveskimmer
XW2PxEW.png
Good luck with your quest @Kahvinporo ^^

That's great @BrightIce :D
Just a few hours, and that little familiar will be yours :D
Good luck with your quest @Kahvinporo ^^

That's great @BrightIce :D
Just a few hours, and that little familiar will be yours :D
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 430 431