Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 430 431
@Edra
Not trying to be rude but can I be removed of the pinglist? I'm not really interested in this anymore ^^
@Edra
Not trying to be rude but can I be removed of the pinglist? I'm not really interested in this anymore ^^
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
All right, no problem @QueenParda ^^
All right, no problem @QueenParda ^^
[center][u][size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/2#19804674]HSoup's Quest for Items[/url][/b][/size][/u] [size=5][color=#1874CD]Progress Report[/color][/size] [size=4][color=#1874CD][u]Completed Stacks[/u][/color][/size] [item=amethyst striker][item=sugarglider][item=fancy rat][item=amethyst geode] [size=4][color=#1874CD][u]Need less than 10 to complete[/u][/color][/size] None at the moment. All my remaining stacks need more than 10.[/center] ----- Let me say how glad I am that I finished my Black Swan stack a few days ago. The price of the swans has gone way up due to the new Swan Lake Vista. So glad! I've decided to focus on completing some of the seafood stacks now since I only need to complete 19 meat stacks and only 21 Plant, 23 Materials and 7 Trinket stacks, whereas I have 26 Insect stacks and 28 Seafood stacks to complete. ----- @Edra - Congrats on being so close to making your next Sprite payment.
HSoup's Quest for Items

Progress Report

Completed Stacks
Amethyst Striker Sugarglider Fancy Rat Amethyst Geode

Need less than 10 to complete
None at the moment. All my remaining stacks need more than 10.

Let me say how glad I am that I finished my Black Swan stack a few days ago. The price of the swans has gone way up due to the new Swan Lake Vista. So glad!

I've decided to focus on completing some of the seafood stacks now since I only need to complete 19 meat stacks and only 21 Plant, 23 Materials and 7 Trinket stacks, whereas I have 26 Insect stacks and 28 Seafood stacks to complete.

@Edra - Congrats on being so close to making your next Sprite payment.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
That's a good progress @HSoup, congrats :D

And thank you :D
That's a good progress @HSoup, congrats :D

And thank you :D
So, I got to 420k treasure and 292 gems. Hopefully that'll increase to beyond 300 gems, but I think I'm probably going to get more, if the stuff I have at the AH sells.
@Edra
So, I got to 420k treasure and 292 gems. Hopefully that'll increase to beyond 300 gems, but I think I'm probably going to get more, if the stuff I have at the AH sells.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
[center][size=5]Update 22[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 288 / 423 [/b][/size][/center] ----- I had the most exciting day for my Familiar quest so far! First of all, the plans for my birthday had to be changed a little bit. There was a very generous person in the Wind Forums who sold some Sprites with a HUGE discount. I had to take the chance, so I just bought the most expensive one that was still available: The [b]Plague Sprite[/b]! It's very unlikely that I'd ever get it "cheaper" than the fellow Windy sold it for and I'm SO happy I did it! I still have some good money left, but I don't think I'll be able to buy another of the expensive Sprites on my birthday. But that's okay - I will still purchase a special Familiar then (probably the Nature Sprite) and I now have another Sprite. \o/ But that's not all! Since wind is pushing for dominance this week I took a break from my Coli Challenge and trained some Fodder. I went to the Kelp Beds and guess what? A boss dropped!! It was my lucky day, it seems! This is my first boss drop and I'm sooo excited! Also, I had a great day in terms of selling stuff for Gems. The only thing that didn't go well was my luck with the Swipp Stand. No Driftwood Baron while I was checking, but I'm not complaining. It will show up eventually. ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Plague Sprite] [item=Mantarune] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving Gems for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (489 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]) [*] Waiting for the [b]Driftwood Baron[/b] to show up at the swapp stand. [*]Hunting for Hummingbirds to get the [b]Blackwing Hummingbird[/b]. (94/175) [*]Hunting for Duskrats to get the [b]Glossy Duskrat[/b]. (90/175) [*]Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to buy a special Familiar. (1.19 mill [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Grinding the Coli as always. [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b] and [b]Triibu[/b]! [/quote]
Update 22

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 288 / 423

I had the most exciting day for my Familiar quest so far!
First of all, the plans for my birthday had to be changed a little bit. There was a very generous person in the Wind Forums who sold some Sprites with a HUGE discount. I had to take the chance, so I just bought the most expensive one that was still available: The Plague Sprite! It's very unlikely that I'd ever get it "cheaper" than the fellow Windy sold it for and I'm SO happy I did it!
I still have some good money left, but I don't think I'll be able to buy another of the expensive Sprites on my birthday. But that's okay - I will still purchase a special Familiar then (probably the Nature Sprite) and I now have another Sprite. \o/

But that's not all! Since wind is pushing for dominance this week I took a break from my Coli Challenge and trained some Fodder. I went to the Kelp Beds and guess what? A boss dropped!! It was my lucky day, it seems! This is my first boss drop and I'm sooo excited!

Also, I had a great day in terms of selling stuff for Gems. The only thing that didn't go well was my luck with the Swipp Stand. No Driftwood Baron while I was checking, but I'm not complaining. It will show up eventually.

New Familiars:
Plague Sprite Mantarune

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving Gems for the Light Sprite. :'D (489 icon_gems.png)
  • Waiting for the Driftwood Baron to show up at the swapp stand.
  • Hunting for Hummingbirds to get the Blackwing Hummingbird. (94/175)
  • Hunting for Duskrats to get the Glossy Duskrat. (90/175)
  • Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to buy a special Familiar. (1.19 mill icon_treasure.png)
  • Grinding the Coli as always.

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver and Triibu!
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Days Into Quest: 68

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress, the Coral Basilisk appears to be a rather rare familiar drop in the coliseum. An Autumn Dryad and 2 Dryads dropped and were sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress, not a single Royal Oyster dropped today, hopefully the last one I need will drop tomorrow. I'm also still waiting for the Colorburst Buttersnake trade to show up.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a great day for gems! In total I made 298G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 2 minor battlestones, 1 Dryad, 1 Janustrap, 1 Bluefin Charger, 1 Glamortail Hopper, 240 pieces of food. The lowest gem price at the AH is 9900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 68

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress, the Coral Basilisk appears to be a rather rare familiar drop in the coliseum. An Autumn Dryad and 2 Dryads dropped and were sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress, not a single Royal Oyster dropped today, hopefully the last one I need will drop tomorrow. I'm also still waiting for the Colorburst Buttersnake trade to show up.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a great day for gems! In total I made 298G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 2 minor battlestones, 1 Dryad, 1 Janustrap, 1 Bluefin Charger, 1 Glamortail Hopper, 240 pieces of food. The lowest gem price at the AH is 9900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @theplait13, at this rate, you'll have 300 gems in no times :D

Wow, that's great @Pinselohr, congrats :D

That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Just by curiosity you sell you food by stacks of 10 or 99 ? :D
That's a good progress @theplait13, at this rate, you'll have 300 gems in no times :D

Wow, that's great @Pinselohr, congrats :D

That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Just by curiosity you sell you food by stacks of 10 or 99 ? :D
@Edra

Thanks! I sell food in stacks of 10, since it takes awhile to get stacks of 99.
@Edra

Thanks! I sell food in stacks of 10, since it takes awhile to get stacks of 99.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ah, that's what I do too :D
It's true that it can take a while to get stacks of 99 XD
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ah, that's what I do too :D
It's true that it can take a while to get stacks of 99 XD
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 430 431