Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 430 431
Are you on a personal quest or challenge for various or specific Familiars, apparel, genes, etc? If you are, you've come to the right place!

Goal

To provide a one-stop thread for our community members who share a common interest - personal quests/challenges!

Why a megathread?

We've noticed a growing number of players who would like to share and document their specific personal quest or challenge.

These threads are not games or sales/trade topics. They are threads open to community discussion and participation.

That said, there's been a significant increase in personal quest/challenge threads on the first couple of pages in the Flight Rising Discussion forum. This presents a problem as we can't have a discussion forum overtaken by personal quests, even if they are open to community participation. As there is clearly an interest in this style of play, we're going to give The Quest/Challenge Megathread a try.

How to track your progress

To track your progress, introduce yourself, your quest/challenge. In that post, you can either contain all of your updates there or you can edit in links to your update replies in this thread.

If you are concerned that your challenge/quest will be lost if you join in later, you can link to your introductory post in your forum signature and/or Clan Profile. To get the url for your post, just click the the link symbol in the upper right hand corner of your post!

May your quests be ever in your favor!
Are you on a personal quest or challenge for various or specific Familiars, apparel, genes, etc? If you are, you've come to the right place!

Goal

To provide a one-stop thread for our community members who share a common interest - personal quests/challenges!

Why a megathread?

We've noticed a growing number of players who would like to share and document their specific personal quest or challenge.

These threads are not games or sales/trade topics. They are threads open to community discussion and participation.

That said, there's been a significant increase in personal quest/challenge threads on the first couple of pages in the Flight Rising Discussion forum. This presents a problem as we can't have a discussion forum overtaken by personal quests, even if they are open to community participation. As there is clearly an interest in this style of play, we're going to give The Quest/Challenge Megathread a try.

How to track your progress

To track your progress, introduce yourself, your quest/challenge. In that post, you can either contain all of your updates there or you can edit in links to your update replies in this thread.

If you are concerned that your challenge/quest will be lost if you join in later, you can link to your introductory post in your forum signature and/or Clan Profile. To get the url for your post, just click the the link symbol in the upper right hand corner of your post!

May your quests be ever in your favor!
cool!
cool!
xulc4O8.png
Thanks! Great idea
Thanks! Great idea
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
DONE! [center] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/975_gray.png[/img][/center] [s]Hello there, little grey sprite. I think you aren't very happy to be the only grey sprite here. Do you think we should fix that? Yeah, me too! What? By Brightshine Jubilee at the latest? Hon, that's less than two months from now, and I don't see any giant bearded strangers around trying to tell me that I'm a wizard. No cake either. The cake is a lie. Ok, fair enough. It's not like it hurts to try anyway. :3[/s]
DONE!
975_gray.png
Hello there, little grey sprite. I think you aren't very happy to be the only grey sprite here. Do you think we should fix that? Yeah, me too!

What? By Brightshine Jubilee at the latest? Hon, that's less than two months from now, and I don't see any giant bearded strangers around trying to tell me that I'm a wizard. No cake either. The cake is a lie.

Ok, fair enough. It's not like it hurts to try anyway. :3

Woo :D
Might as well stick this here

Nice clean hoard? Don't think so. Lonin wants it overflowing with useless stuff. Piles of rubbish.

117/100 pages of food
58/100 pages of materials
71/100 pages of apparel
77/100 pages of familiars
Hoard all the things!
Woo :D
Might as well stick this here

Nice clean hoard? Don't think so. Lonin wants it overflowing with useless stuff. Piles of rubbish.

117/100 pages of food
58/100 pages of materials
71/100 pages of apparel
77/100 pages of familiars
Hoard all the things!
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I've got these on going :P Random update things: [LIST] [*]4/28/2016: Got gifted a Water Sprite from a user that shall go unnamed, THANKS SO MUCH!! [*]5/8/2016: Got gifted a Shadow Sprite.... ._. This sprite will probably be sold or given to someone else as I don't want to seem rude by backing out of a payment plan from the two I already have. As of 5/9/2016 the sprite is now with ShadyRabbit. ENJOY YOUR NEW SPRITE!! [*]5/12/2016: I've earned 394kt in about four days!! O-O My list of updates was so long that I broke the LIST coding XD Oops... :3 [*]5/20/2016: Switched my Light Sprite payment from treasure to gems, hopefully this keeps me motivated to actually grind and such![/LIST] [center][i][b]SPRITES!![/b][/i] Currently on going: [img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/6/6b/Shadow_Sprite.png/revision/latest?cb=20140223131539.png[/img] One of these is actually for a friend! (Yes.... I'm spending 2.1milT on a friend...) Payment to mrussell: 1,030,000/2,100,000 Payment to Euchre: 308,000/2,100,000 [img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/0/05/Light_Sprite.png/revision/latest?cb=20130717003129.png[/img] Savings Wrote: 115 gems currently in my hoard out of the 64,800 or so that the price from the user is. (Though... If I get that many I might just end up seeing if I can get one a bit cheaper out of the AH or something......) Updates on the Light Sprite will be listed below, I've Xed out the beginning of the year(s) bit as we all know it's still 2016. :3 (Unless you have some weird time traveling computer and it's really 3016 for you ._.) [center][size=2][b]5/7/XX16:[/b] Got notified that the Light Sprite's owner would be going with my deal if the other people interested either backed out or didn't reply. [b]5/8/XX16:[/b] I was notified that my deal for the Light Sprite is on. 21kt saved up as of 5:30am Server Time. 7:30-7:45am IRL time, cats are a pain. Opened a bunch of chests, bringing my savings up to 61kt. Wasn't able to do much. Got maybe 10kt from random bits of things. However, nests hatched! [b]5/9/XX16:[/b] Got about 11kt more today, bringing my savings up to 82000!! WHOO!!! :D Only about 50,418,000 more to go XD Hoard sold some stuff and opened some chests causing savings to go up to 90kt!! [b]5/10/XX16:[/b] Auctions sold bringing savings up to 128kt!! More things sold and I hoard sold some stuff, giving me 27kt. Savings is up to 155kt! Even MORE auctions sold!! YAAY!! :3 So this brings my savings up to 178kt!! :D Yaaaaaaaas!!! Moar auctions sold, one of them an extra Eliminate I got from the coli... and I hoard sold anything I didn't quite need. Savings is up to 354kt! YUUS!! >:3 [b]5/11/XX16:[/b] Hoard sold a ton of stuff I got from the coli, forgot to update with how much savings it brought it up to and ended up falling asleep with no update(s) ._. [b]5/12/XX16:[/b] I remembered to update!! YAAY!! So.... Hoard sold more stuff, hoping for a few more unhatched eggs that aren't the one I got from the coli.. bonded with my familiars and got about three[3] thousand treasure. Savings is up to 396kt! The coli was actually being nice to me for once!! So I got to hoard sell more stuff (It really adds up!!) and make another 19kt... This brings my savings up to 415kt!! WHOO!! [b]5/14/XX16[/b] Not much happened yesterday, so no update then. However a bunch of things sold today so.... Savings is now up to 546kt!! 50mil to go! More things sold! This brings savings up to 604kt! Time to go coli in the Forgotten Caves for a bit! (Hoping for a few more battle stones or eggs or something) Coli-ing failed, animations kept lagging. BUT more of my auctions sold, SO savings is now up to 664kt! Yay! More random things sold!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!! This brings savings up to 828kt! WHOO!! [b]5/18/XX16[/b] No updates? Yeah.. I got a horrible case of writer's block the past few days so I haven't been motivated to do anything :\ Anyway, I'll update a little bit later today!! Didn't get a whole lot, only about 50kt... Still better then nothing! Time to go list stuff on the AH! Savings is up to 878kt!! [b]5/19/XX16[/b] I fell asleep before updating..... *headdesk* So yesterday's update will be there today, and if anything happens later today I'll update! [b]5/20/XX16[/b] Nothing happened yesterday, but when I got online today I had auctions that sold so I got more treasure that way, and by leveling and exalting a couple of my own hatchlings that I was sure weren't going to sell :\ Savings is up to 930kt!! And I really need motivation as all of mine went poof after learning that the RT (Riddle Transfer) games 2-5 were canceled :C They were so cool and I'm sad to learn that what happened after is now only in words.... Maybe someone will continue the actual story at a later date! (As far as I know one of the only fanworks for the second RT game is...... Well... It's not that great. It's something.... But ehh.... I'll stick with the creator's version ^^; ) [b]6/2/XX16[/b] Welp. The only reason I haven't updated is because I was hit with MAJOR de-motivation. So I had kinda just been saving up slowly over a few days and I'm now just getting back into the swing of training fodder and bonding with my familiars and such. I have a Nature Egg and a Fire Egg in my vault ready to hatch for the color wheel and I have exactly 1mil treasure saved up!! WHOOO!! Only like 49mil to go.... *sobs* [b]6/20/XX16[/b] Switched my payment from treasure to gems to help make it seem less impossible of a goal. So far I haven't made much progress... But I'm sure that'll change later on. I'll be listing every auction I make for gems only to help speed up the process of collecting them as well as hoard selling anything I don't have more then 20 of C: (This doesn't include the following: Apparel, Familiars, and Specialty items. [b]6/22/XX16[/b] Things FINALLY sold. Not many though... So I only got about 15 gems :\ Ah well. I hope things go a bit smoother later. I'll have to do some grinding a bit later once my lag goes away >.> [b]6/25/XX16[/b] Due to internet problems that seem to be clearing up I haven't been able to really grind at all. However due to auctions selling I've gotten 68 which brings my total of stored gems up to 115. Not much but still a little progress.[/size][/center] [size=0]I hope this is right?? ._. I didn't break a rule did I? That'd suck! ;^; ^^;[/size]
I've got these on going :P

Random update things:
  • 4/28/2016: Got gifted a Water Sprite from a user that shall go unnamed, THANKS SO MUCH!!
  • 5/8/2016: Got gifted a Shadow Sprite.... ._. This sprite will probably be sold or given to someone else as I don't want to seem rude by backing out of a payment plan from the two I already have. As of 5/9/2016 the sprite is now with ShadyRabbit. ENJOY YOUR NEW SPRITE!!
  • 5/12/2016: I've earned 394kt in about four days!! O-O My list of updates was so long that I broke the LIST coding XD Oops... :3
  • 5/20/2016: Switched my Light Sprite payment from treasure to gems, hopefully this keeps me motivated to actually grind and such!

SPRITES!!

Currently on going:
latest?cb=20140223131539.png

One of these is actually for a friend! (Yes.... I'm spending 2.1milT on a friend...)

Payment to mrussell: 1,030,000/2,100,000

Payment to Euchre: 308,000/2,100,000

latest?cb=20130717003129.png

Savings Wrote: 115 gems currently in my hoard out of the 64,800 or so that the price from the user is. (Though... If I get that many I might just end up seeing if I can get one a bit cheaper out of the AH or something......)

Updates on the Light Sprite will be listed below, I've Xed out the beginning of the year(s) bit as we all know it's still 2016. :3 (Unless you have some weird time traveling computer and it's really 3016 for you ._.)

5/7/XX16:
Got notified that the Light Sprite's owner would be going with my deal if the other people interested either backed out or didn't reply.

5/8/XX16:
I was notified that my deal for the Light Sprite is on.
21kt saved up as of 5:30am Server Time.
7:30-7:45am IRL time, cats are a pain.
Opened a bunch of chests, bringing my savings up to 61kt.
Wasn't able to do much. Got maybe 10kt from random bits of things.
However, nests hatched!

5/9/XX16:
Got about 11kt more today, bringing my savings up to 82000!! WHOO!!! :D Only about 50,418,000 more to go XD
Hoard sold some stuff and opened some chests causing savings to go up to 90kt!!

5/10/XX16:
Auctions sold bringing savings up to 128kt!!
More things sold and I hoard sold some stuff, giving me 27kt.
Savings is up to 155kt!
Even MORE auctions sold!! YAAY!! :3 So this brings my savings up to 178kt!! :D
Yaaaaaaaas!!! Moar auctions sold, one of them an extra Eliminate I got from the coli... and I hoard sold anything I didn't quite need.
Savings is up to 354kt! YUUS!! >:3

5/11/XX16:
Hoard sold a ton of stuff I got from the coli, forgot to update with how much savings it brought it up to and ended up falling asleep with no update(s) ._.

5/12/XX16:
I remembered to update!! YAAY!! So....
Hoard sold more stuff, hoping for a few more unhatched eggs that aren't the one I got from the coli.. bonded with my familiars and got about three[3] thousand treasure.
Savings is up to 396kt!
The coli was actually being nice to me for once!! So I got to hoard sell more stuff (It really adds up!!) and make another 19kt... This brings my savings up to 415kt!! WHOO!!

5/14/XX16
Not much happened yesterday, so no update then. However a bunch of things sold today so.... Savings is now up to 546kt!! 50mil to go!
More things sold! This brings savings up to 604kt! Time to go coli in the Forgotten Caves for a bit! (Hoping for a few more battle stones or eggs or something)
Coli-ing failed, animations kept lagging. BUT more of my auctions sold, SO savings is now up to 664kt! Yay!
More random things sold!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!! This brings savings up to 828kt! WHOO!!

5/18/XX16
No updates? Yeah.. I got a horrible case of writer's block the past few days so I haven't been motivated to do anything :\
Anyway, I'll update a little bit later today!!
Didn't get a whole lot, only about 50kt... Still better then nothing! Time to go list stuff on the AH!
Savings is up to 878kt!!

5/19/XX16
I fell asleep before updating..... *headdesk* So yesterday's update will be there today, and if anything happens later today I'll update!

5/20/XX16
Nothing happened yesterday, but when I got online today I had auctions that sold so I got more treasure that way, and by leveling and exalting a couple of my own hatchlings that I was sure weren't going to sell :\
Savings is up to 930kt!! And I really need motivation as all of mine went poof after learning that the RT (Riddle Transfer) games 2-5 were canceled :C They were so cool and I'm sad to learn that what happened after is now only in words.... Maybe someone will continue the actual story at a later date! (As far as I know one of the only fanworks for the second RT game is...... Well... It's not that great. It's something.... But ehh.... I'll stick with the creator's version ^^; )

6/2/XX16
Welp. The only reason I haven't updated is because I was hit with MAJOR de-motivation. So I had kinda just been saving up slowly over a few days and I'm now just getting back into the swing of training fodder and bonding with my familiars and such. I have a Nature Egg and a Fire Egg in my vault ready to hatch for the color wheel and I have exactly 1mil treasure saved up!! WHOOO!! Only like 49mil to go.... *sobs*

6/20/XX16
Switched my payment from treasure to gems to help make it seem less impossible of a goal. So far I haven't made much progress... But I'm sure that'll change later on. I'll be listing every auction I make for gems only to help speed up the process of collecting them as well as hoard selling anything I don't have more then 20 of C: (This doesn't include the following: Apparel, Familiars, and Specialty items.

6/22/XX16
Things FINALLY sold. Not many though... So I only got about 15 gems :\ Ah well. I hope things go a bit smoother later. I'll have to do some grinding a bit later once my lag goes away >.>

6/25/XX16
Due to internet problems that seem to be clearing up I haven't been able to really grind at all. However due to auctions selling I've gotten 68 which brings my total of stored gems up to 115. Not much but still a little progress.

I hope this is right?? ._. I didn't break a rule did I? That'd suck! ;^; ^^;
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
[size=4][b]PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED MAJOR QUESTS[/b][/size] [columns][item=earth sprite] [center][b]1997[/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/LAp6ITx.png[/img][nextcol] [item=eroded crystalhide] [center][b]800,000[/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/zCN2vhF.png[/img][nextcol] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [center][b]8,000,000[/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/zCN2vhF.png[/img][nextcol] [item=stonekeeper armband] [center][b]900[/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/LAp6ITx.png[/img][nextcol] [item=golden bantam fangar] [center][b]1500[/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/LAp6ITx.png[/img][nextcol] [item=golem gauntlet] [center][b]900[/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/LAp6ITx.png[/img][nextcol][/columns] [size=5][b]CURRENT QUEST[/b][/size] I'm currently saving up as much as I can so I can blast my savings in one go on treasure skins/accents, genes, breed changes, apparel, and maybe even eggs if I get enough the week of Rockbreaker's Ceremony. Why? Lots easier for me to grab stuff on the MP by myself. With the Earth dom discount on our festival week, I can buy everything at the cheapest price without using dom shops, etc; so, TL;DR: convenience. And I'd also like to complete every single project in one fell swoop. [b]GENES I NEED:[/b] [item=secondary gene: hex] The total treasure: no darn clue Plus some t left aside for the skins/accents would be a little more than no darn clue. It was doable. Cool. (And that's ignoring all the apparel I want to buy.) [b]CURRENT TREASURE SAVED:[/b] 1,500,000 [b]CURRENT GEMS SAVED:[/b] 45 [b]DAYS SINCE LAST SETBACK[/b]: a decent amount [b]LAST SETBACK[/b]: 600g accent [s]worth[/s] [b]CURRENT GENES IN STOCK[/b] [item=primary gene: skink][item=primary gene skink][item=primary gene: skink][item=primary gene: skink][item=secondary gene: spinner][item=secondary gene: spinner] These genes were on the "Genes I need" list, but I obtained them earlier (as the price doesn't change for dominance), so they have been removed and the cost deducted from the treasure needed list.
PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED MAJOR QUESTS
Earth Sprite
1997LAp6ITx.png
Eroded Crystalhide
800,000zCN2vhF.png
Red-Footed Akirbeak
8,000,000zCN2vhF.png
Stonekeeper Armband
900LAp6ITx.png
Golden Bantam Fangar
1500LAp6ITx.png
Golem Gauntlet
900LAp6ITx.png

CURRENT QUEST
I'm currently saving up as much as I can so I can blast my savings in one go on treasure skins/accents, genes, breed changes, apparel, and maybe even eggs if I get enough the week of Rockbreaker's Ceremony.

Why? Lots easier for me to grab stuff on the MP by myself. With the Earth dom discount on our festival week, I can buy everything at the cheapest price without using dom shops, etc; so, TL;DR: convenience. And I'd also like to complete every single project in one fell swoop.

GENES I NEED:
Secondary Gene: Hex

The total treasure: no darn clue
Plus some t left aside for the skins/accents would be a little more than no darn clue.
It was doable. Cool.
(And that's ignoring all the apparel I want to buy.)

CURRENT TREASURE SAVED: 1,500,000
CURRENT GEMS SAVED: 45

DAYS SINCE LAST SETBACK: a decent amount
LAST SETBACK: 600g accent worth

CURRENT GENES IN STOCK
Primary Gene: Skink Primary Gene: Skink Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner Secondary Gene: Spinner
These genes were on the "Genes I need" list, but I obtained them earlier (as the price doesn't change for dominance), so they have been removed and the cost deducted from the treasure needed list.
[center][b]Current Goal:[/b] [B]FULL BESTIARY![/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/2577.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2890221]Link to full post on what I still need[/url]
Current Goal:
FULL BESTIARY!
2577.png
Link to full post on what I still need
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@QueenParda (as the original thread got locked) [quote]Holy what? Brightshine?? That feel like its impossible, I'm hoping to get mine before september, since my birthday is at that date but I dont think I can get the money in one month O_o[/quote] Well, I had a head start :D It's still a long way to go, but it's not totally impossible. I had a lot of stuff to sale, so I got around 5 mil+6kg just by selling it all :3 The rest I'll have to grind for but I hope I'll manage to get there in time!
@QueenParda (as the original thread got locked)
Quote:
Holy what? Brightshine?? That feel like its impossible, I'm hoping to get mine before september, since my birthday is at that date but I dont think I can get the money in one month O_o
Well, I had a head start :D It's still a long way to go, but it's not totally impossible. I had a lot of stuff to sale, so I got around 5 mil+6kg just by selling it all :3 The rest I'll have to grind for but I hope I'll manage to get there in time!
[center][item=rusted treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest][item=gilded decorative chest][item=iron treasure chest][item=rusted treasure chest] [size=5]Chest Quest![/size][/center] i'm currently questing more chests/ bonding up my familiars. My current goal is to get [s]100[/s] 200 gilded chests! You can see my progress with this quest [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xP5oAw-ZAuCwO2v-2gv8Hnh3Ar-U8KGbDA2iir8L0_0/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]! Update 15.9.16; Whoa, I haven't updated this in a while.... I actually changed my total to 200 gilded chests on August 7. As of today, I hit the half-way mark! ------------ [center][item=Searing Armband][item=Whirlwind Armband][item=Illuminated Armband][item=Starseer Armband][item=shady armband] [size=5]Armband Quest! [/size][/center] Currently saving up to buy all of the armbands, to be put on my Stormtrooper [s]army[/s] dragons. Currently saving up for: [item=illuminated Armband] (last one!) Funds from the chest quest will go towards buying this.
Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Gilded Decorative Chest Iron Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest
Chest Quest!

i'm currently questing more chests/ bonding up my familiars. My current goal is to get 100 200 gilded chests!

You can see my progress with this quest here!

Update 15.9.16; Whoa, I haven't updated this in a while.... I actually changed my total to 200 gilded chests on August 7. As of today, I hit the half-way mark!
Searing Armband Whirlwind Armband Illuminated Armband Shady Armband
Armband Quest!
Currently saving up to buy all of the armbands, to be put on my Stormtrooper army dragons.

Currently saving up for:
Illuminated Armband (last one!)
Funds from the chest quest will go towards buying this.
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 430 431