Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | We Will Rise- Clan building/pinkerlock
1 2 3 4 5
@Lyel @Vyxen @Tirea @Shadowfoxlord

Day 7 is up! We've made it a full week!

I'm torn between grinding in the coli more and stopping now because I have no idea how I'm going to get the new babies any experience without them getting OHKOd in the venues I can get exp from.

Day 7 is up! We've made it a full week!

I'm torn between grinding in the coli more and stopping now because I have no idea how I'm going to get the new babies any experience without them getting OHKOd in the venues I can get exp from.
[b]Day 8:[/b] 5022 treasure 5 gems 148 insects 148 meat [b]Gathering:[/b]Went digging today. [item=brown wooly antennae] from a chest! 1536t 800t 1000t [b]Pinkerton:[/b] [item=blackened warning horn] Trinket. [b]Roll d6[/b] Got a 6- I'm going to get a new dragon! [b]Meet Razzle![/b] Razzle is going to be our mage/healer. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40062077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400621/40062077_350.png[/img] [/url]
Day 8:
5022 treasure
5 gems
148 insects
148 meat

Gathering:Went digging today.
Brown Wooly Antennae from a chest!
1536t
800t
1000t

Pinkerton:
Trinket.
Roll d6 Got a 6- I'm going to get a new dragon!

Meet Razzle!
Razzle is going to be our mage/healer.

40062077_350.png

Day 8 is up! Just letting you guys know, I've changed some of the rules. I found that I'm not enjoying as much of the stress of the permadeath mad dash for level 25 so I've relaxed the rules a bit for when I have to move up in area. Permadeath is still a thing, but I can move up at a slower pace instead of as soon as I level. Coli is still pretty broken with stats so I feel okay doing this.

I've also added a bunch of goals for the clan! I'm enjoying the clan building and lore aspects of this a lot so those will help keep me going!

Let me know what you think or if you have ideas for other goals for the clan!

Day 8 is up! Just letting you guys know, I've changed some of the rules. I found that I'm not enjoying as much of the stress of the permadeath mad dash for level 25 so I've relaxed the rules a bit for when I have to move up in area. Permadeath is still a thing, but I can move up at a slower pace instead of as soon as I level. Coli is still pretty broken with stats so I feel okay doing this.

I've also added a bunch of goals for the clan! I'm enjoying the clan building and lore aspects of this a lot so those will help keep me going!

Let me know what you think or if you have ideas for other goals for the clan!
[b]Day 9:[/b] 3758 treasure 6 gems 140 insect points 123 meat points [b]Gathering:[/b]Digging in wind to try to help prepare for the upcoming festival. 2000t from penny jars [b]Pinkerton:[/b] [item=molted scales] Trinket-rolled a 2 so it's a Material. Time to write some lore! I'll be working on Razzle today since I feel like Indigo already has a bit of lore in my head tied to Cait. the generator said Razzle is a potion master with a slowly progressing disease. Works for me and actually fits that I wanted him as a healer. He just uses potions instead of spells. :) For lore reasons the BoTE familiar was given to Razzle [b]Coli:[/b] [item=painted centaur][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=sweetpuff][item=luna mith][item=green lace collar]x2 I forgot to mention yesterday that the nest hatched! Meet the babies. Eren [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40209794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402098/40209794_350.png[/img] [/url] Jael [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40209796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402098/40209796_350.png[/img] [/url]
Day 9:
3758 treasure
6 gems
140 insect points
123 meat points

Gathering:Digging in wind to try to help prepare for the upcoming festival.
2000t from penny jars

Pinkerton:
Molted Scales
Trinket-rolled a 2 so it's a Material. Time to write some lore!
I'll be working on Razzle today since I feel like Indigo already has a bit of lore in my head tied to Cait. the generator said Razzle is a potion master with a slowly progressing disease. Works for me and actually fits that I wanted him as a healer. He just uses potions instead of spells. :)

For lore reasons the BoTE familiar was given to Razzle

Coli:
Painted Centaur Glowing Pocket Mouse Sweetpuff Luna Mith Green Lace Collar x2

I forgot to mention yesterday that the nest hatched! Meet the babies.

Eren

40209794_350.png

Jael

40209796_350.png

[b]Day 10:[/b] Forgot to check starting treasure and food points. oops! [b]Gathering:[/b] More digging in wind to get ready for the festival. [b]Pinkerton:[/b] [item=umbral yarn] Trinket 1-food 3-Seafood. 30-40 battles [b]Coli:[/b] [item=shattered crate][item=fan scorpion]
Day 10:
Forgot to check starting treasure and food points. oops!
Gathering: More digging in wind to get ready for the festival.

Pinkerton:
Umbral Yarn
Trinket
1-food
3-Seafood. 30-40 battles

Coli:
Shattered Crate Fan Scorpion
[b]Day 11:[/b] 10378 treasure 8 gems 236 insect points 190 meat points [b]Gathering:[/b] [b]Pinkerton:[/b] [item=empty zalis nest] Material-write some lore
Day 11:
10378 treasure
8 gems
236 insect points
190 meat points

Gathering:

Pinkerton:
Empty Zalis Nest
Material-write some lore
[item=fragile antler] Material.
Fragile Antler

Material.
[item=berserker] Tail flip coins. Thank God.
Berserker
Tail flip coins. Thank God.

[item=green june beetle] Time to play catch up! Starting with the coli battles. 20 [item=minor health potion][item=messengers scroll]x2 training the new team! All dragon to level 3.
Green June Beetle
Time to play catch up! Starting with the coli battles.

Minor Health Potion x2

training the new team! All dragon to level 3.
[item=squirrel monkey] More Coli catch up. 40 battles [item=messengers scroll]x4 all dragons to level 4. Gave Razzle Aid.
Squirrel Monkey
More Coli catch up.

40 battles
x4

all dragons to level 4. Gave Razzle Aid.
1 2 3 4 5