Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | We Will Rise- Clan building/pinkerlock
1 2 3 4 5
@Telien I'm enjoying this :)
@Telien I'm enjoying this :)
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
@Lyel I'm glad! :) Thank you, that's a huge help for the motivation to remember to do it every day.
@Lyel I'm glad! :) Thank you, that's a huge help for the motivation to remember to do it every day.
[b]Day 5:[/b] 7960 treasure 2 gems 148 Insect Points 161 Meat Points [b]Gathering:[/b]The clan spends the day foraging for more plants with the intent to gather enough to sell to near by clans. 16 turns [item=leachroot mushroom]x3 sent to vault 1 more [item=desert scrub] and we will have a stack of 50 to sell! [b]Baldwin:[/b] Started brewing [item=amethyst roundhorn] [b]Pinkerton:[/b] [item=broken wing bones] Material-write some lore. Cait is getting some lore this time! Which probably means getting a bit for Indigo as well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38283302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382834/38283302_350.png[/img] [/url] Well....that turned into some serious Romeo and Juilet level stuff. Lets hope we can keep the every one dies at the end bit in check!
Day 5:
7960 treasure
2 gems
148 Insect Points
161 Meat Points

Gathering:The clan spends the day foraging for more plants with the intent to gather enough to sell to near by clans.
16 turns
x3 sent to vault
1 more Desert Scrub and we will have a stack of 50 to sell!

Baldwin: Started brewing Amethyst Roundhorn

Pinkerton:
Broken Wing Bones
Material-write some lore. Cait is getting some lore this time! Which probably means getting a bit for Indigo as well.

38283302_350.png

Well....that turned into some serious Romeo and Juilet level stuff. Lets hope we can keep the every one dies at the end bit in check!
Oh boy. I did the same generator for Cait and Indigo and got these.

Reasonable Bounty Hunter with a secret love for Cait.
and
Quarrelsome Thief with a habit they can't break

This sounds like some terrible Romeo and Juliet level stuff here. lol

@Lyel @Vyxen @Tirea @Shadowfoxlord

Lore for Cait is up!
Oh boy. I did the same generator for Cait and Indigo and got these.

Reasonable Bounty Hunter with a secret love for Cait.
and
Quarrelsome Thief with a habit they can't break

Lore for Cait is up!
[quote name="Telien" date="2018-03-15 08:37:03" ] This sounds like some terrible Romeo and Juliet level stuff here. lol [/quote] XD
Telien wrote on 2018-03-15 08:37:03:

XD
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
[b]Day 6:[/b] 8605 treasure 3 gems 148 Insect Points 148 Meat Points Got our first [item=rusted treasure chest] [item=iron wrench]x3[item=florist's satchel]x2[item=steelhound core]x5 1684 Treasure Our treasure is now over 10k! [b]Gathering:[/b] Foraged for plants again. 2 stacks of 50 were listed in the AH! Fingers crossed they sell. [b]Pinkerton:[/b] [item=ghostly aura] Trinket! Roll a d6 (I used google and it popped up a die roller, no screen shot because I'm lazy) Got a 5......Crap. Okay, so flip a coin. Heads......Crud. Okay, so I only have three dragons. Into the scorched forest we go.....Glad I bought health potions. Battle 3: Used a healing potion in Cait after a crit. That was scary. Battle 5: Used another potion on Cait, she took a plague attack that hit hard. Thankfully she dodged the ice attack right after. Battle 8: Leo nearly died as well, used another potion. We made it! That was close, I also clearly need to buy more effective health potions. They minor ones aren't going to cut it.
Day 6:
8605 treasure
3 gems
148 Insect Points
148 Meat Points

Got our first Rusted Treasure Chest
Iron Wrench x3 Florist's Satchel x2 Steelhound Core x5 1684 Treasure

Our treasure is now over 10k!

Gathering:
Foraged for plants again. 2 stacks of 50 were listed in the AH! Fingers crossed they sell.

Pinkerton:
Ghostly Aura Trinket! Roll a d6
(I used google and it popped up a die roller, no screen shot because I'm lazy)
Got a 5......Crap.
Okay, so flip a coin.
Heads......Crud.

Okay, so I only have three dragons. Into the scorched forest we go.....Glad I bought health potions.

Battle 3: Used a healing potion in Cait after a crit. That was scary.

Battle 5: Used another potion on Cait, she took a plague attack that hit hard. Thankfully she dodged the ice attack right after.

Battle 8: Leo nearly died as well, used another potion.

We made it! That was close, I also clearly need to buy more effective health potions. They minor ones aren't going to cut it.

Day 6 is up! I plan to make use of the bounty perks so I'll update any good Coli finds as they day goes on.

Day 6 is up! I plan to make use of the bounty perks so I'll update any good Coli finds as they day goes on.
@Telien yeah, the smaller health potions become obsolete very, very fast. I like to use Sap stones on my dragons but I also run a glass cannon build so that may not work for you... Casters aren't as terrible in the coli as some people think, tbh.

And yee, Bounty perks are great
@Telien yeah, the smaller health potions become obsolete very, very fast. I like to use Sap stones on my dragons but I also run a glass cannon build so that may not work for you... Casters aren't as terrible in the coli as some people think, tbh.

And yee, Bounty perks are great
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
@lyel Yeah actually I thought sap was more expensive then it is. I managed to grab one for 9k. I also got an ambush today that will help keep me from getting doubled as much. Those things are expensive though!

Part of her lore has Cait being an apprentice healer so I was thinking of grabbing a healing spell for her but so far she doesn't have any magic points. Lore wise it would make sense for her to only be an okay healer not a full on mage but I'll have to see about using on of those free tinctures on her.

This is so hard because I'm scared to put the stones on a dragon that ends up dying. D:
@lyel Yeah actually I thought sap was more expensive then it is. I managed to grab one for 9k. I also got an ambush today that will help keep me from getting doubled as much. Those things are expensive though!

Part of her lore has Cait being an apprentice healer so I was thinking of grabbing a healing spell for her but so far she doesn't have any magic points. Lore wise it would make sense for her to only be an okay healer not a full on mage but I'll have to see about using on of those free tinctures on her.

This is so hard because I'm scared to put the stones on a dragon that ends up dying. D:
[b]Day 7:[/b] I've made it 1 full week! 3112 treasure 4 gems 148 insect points 146 meat points [b]Gathering:[/b]More foraging. [item=leechroot mushroom]x4[item=sandcreeper] sent to vault. [item=ancient fungus] <3 Got a new familiar! Gave it to Cait. [b]Pinkerton:[/b][item=Goliath beetle] 20-30 Battles [b]Coli:[/b] I forgot to say yesterday I got all dragons to level 10! No real good drops though. 30 battles [item=might fragment] All dragons to level 11!
Day 7: I've made it 1 full week!
3112 treasure
4 gems
148 insect points
146 meat points

Gathering:More foraging. Leechroot Mushroom x4 sent to vault. Ancient Fungus <3 Got a new familiar! Gave it to Cait.

Pinkerton: Goliath Beetle
20-30 Battles

Coli:
I forgot to say yesterday I got all dragons to level 10! No real good drops though.
30 battles
Might Fragment
All dragons to level 11!
1 2 3 4 5