Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] Determination Challenge!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 65 66
@Riverspell

A a a a a a a Awesome as always friendo! :D Ill put the new one up on the front page in just a sec ^ ^
@Riverspell

A a a a a a a Awesome as always friendo! :D Ill put the new one up on the front page in just a sec ^ ^
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@Sesshin

Awesome sauce! If it's no problem, could you add Oara to the credits? She did major work on this beast too!
@Sesshin

Awesome sauce! If it's no problem, could you add Oara to the credits? She did major work on this beast too!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell

Of course! You and @Oara both have my eternal gratitude for making this for all of these guys ;w; Srsly, you guys are just so awesome! I have zero knowledge about spreadsheets, and I'm glad we have you guys to help make things easier around here!
@Riverspell

Of course! You and @Oara both have my eternal gratitude for making this for all of these guys ;w; Srsly, you guys are just so awesome! I have zero knowledge about spreadsheets, and I'm glad we have you guys to help make things easier around here!
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
:ooooo

time to finally update my sheet hot diggety!!! because it's been like seventy years since i've updated

thank you @Riverspell and @Oara !!

edit: Edit because I wanted to share.

I'm at 3300 battles in the Kelp Beds in search of apparel and counting. I think it's gotten to the point where the venue like... doesn't know what to do with me anymore.

I've gotten scads of battlestones of varying kinds.

I've gotten practically a menagerie of aquatic familiars.

I've gotten the coli vista.

I've gotten a skin crate drop.

But still no apparel. :')
:ooooo

time to finally update my sheet hot diggety!!! because it's been like seventy years since i've updated

thank you @Riverspell and @Oara !!

edit: Edit because I wanted to share.

I'm at 3300 battles in the Kelp Beds in search of apparel and counting. I think it's gotten to the point where the venue like... doesn't know what to do with me anymore.

I've gotten scads of battlestones of varying kinds.

I've gotten practically a menagerie of aquatic familiars.

I've gotten the coli vista.

I've gotten a skin crate drop.

But still no apparel. :')
1wfhEH1.gif
Woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting a while for the updated version of this sheet! Now...a little question, can I just add the info I already have on the copy of the old one, or do we have to start all over?
Woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting a while for the updated version of this sheet! Now...a little question, can I just add the info I already have on the copy of the old one, or do we have to start all over?
Loves all things feline
@Butterfree

Certainly copy over your data, no need to restart the challenge. Unless you really, really want to :)

@Chraelix

I'm excited to transfer over all my stuff to the new sheet too! :D Oh man, 3300 battles in Kelp and no apparel? That doesn't seem right!!!

@Butterfree

Certainly copy over your data, no need to restart the challenge. Unless you really, really want to :)

@Chraelix

I'm excited to transfer over all my stuff to the new sheet too! :D Oh man, 3300 battles in Kelp and no apparel? That doesn't seem right!!!

ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Oara

I know, right? I've got this mental image of the Beds just throwing a bunch of random stuff at me and yelling "what else do you want from me?! why are you still here??? what do you WANT?????"

and then not hearing me beg for apparel because it's too busy yelling and throwing not-apparel stuff :') C'est la vie. At least I'm making money from training fodder.
@Oara

I know, right? I've got this mental image of the Beds just throwing a bunch of random stuff at me and yelling "what else do you want from me?! why are you still here??? what do you WANT?????"

and then not hearing me beg for apparel because it's too busy yelling and throwing not-apparel stuff :') C'est la vie. At least I'm making money from training fodder.
1wfhEH1.gif
I'm going to participate in this ^_^
I'm going to participate in this ^_^
WUHyKt0.png
@Chraelix Here, have some good luck! Though considering that I just spent two days on Rank 1 in Woodland, you may want to have it blessed first. Tidepapa has cursed me for putting his head on Nessie. For [url=http://i.imgur.com/PF6dYxE.png]serious[/url]. Anyhow. Back on topic. I'll be posting basic updates here. But for the interested I'll be posting the adventures of Mearon and his mercenary crew over in the personal quest board. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4PReSu5.png[/img] [size=5][b]RANK 1[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [b]Fields;;[/b] [item=Ruby Webwing] [nextcol] [b]Woodland;;[/b] [item=Sakura Owl] [/columns]
@Chraelix

Here, have some good luck! Though considering that I just spent two days on Rank 1 in Woodland, you may want to have it blessed first. Tidepapa has cursed me for putting his head on Nessie. For serious.

Anyhow. Back on topic. I'll be posting basic updates here. But for the interested I'll be posting the adventures of Mearon and his mercenary crew over in the personal quest board.

4PReSu5.png

RANK 1
Fields;;
Ruby Webwing
Woodland;;
Sakura Owl
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell

You would think he'd find that funny! Although, to be fair, I don't really know what the Tidelord's temperament is. Shadowmom would think it was very funny though.

I think I had some bad luck in the Woodlands for rank 1 or 2 though, from what I remember. Might just be a Woodlands curse. Ah well. Good luck for the rest of your challenge! (which I will be stalking watching in your quest thread)

edit because d'oh forgot

Also, the Vents have apparel now! Hooray!! That's one of two venues down that don't have apparel added yet.

... and also another venue that I'll have to do for Rank 3 now. Man. It was nice being at two left, now I've got three.
@Riverspell

You would think he'd find that funny! Although, to be fair, I don't really know what the Tidelord's temperament is. Shadowmom would think it was very funny though.

I think I had some bad luck in the Woodlands for rank 1 or 2 though, from what I remember. Might just be a Woodlands curse. Ah well. Good luck for the rest of your challenge! (which I will be stalking watching in your quest thread)

edit because d'oh forgot

Also, the Vents have apparel now! Hooray!! That's one of two venues down that don't have apparel added yet.

... and also another venue that I'll have to do for Rank 3 now. Man. It was nice being at two left, now I've got three.
1wfhEH1.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 65 66