Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Xtreme Patience Coli Challenge
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 282 283
@Dis

i wish you well in your journeys, far away from this hellish prison. may we join you in glory some day soon.
@Dis

i wish you well in your journeys, far away from this hellish prison. may we join you in glory some day soon.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
@Dis 39000+ battles oh my gosh. Pondering trying this... I think it could be a fun way to just 'grind for food' which is what I usually do. Anyone has a battle counter or some trick to keep track? Training Fields: 105 [item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse] Woodland Path: 51 [item=Basilisk] Scorched Forest: 28 [item=Red-Winged Owlcat] Sandswept Delta:25 [item=Carmine Serthis][item=Magical Might Fragment] Blooming Grove: 6 (or 10? super low anyway but i was distracted) [item=Maned Cerdae] Forgotten Cave: 61 [item=Blueband Duelist] Bamboo Falls: 78 [item=Dreameater] Redrock Cove: 39 [item=Riptide Clipper] Waterway: 295(longest to date...) [item=Maren Shark Hunter] Arena:8 (uh-oh...) [item=Stormclaw Showman] Volcanic Vents: 82 [item=Flamescale Lancer] Rainsong Jungle: 20 [item=Budwing Morpho] [item=Haste] Boreal Wood: 8 (tied with Arena...) [item=Squall Rasa] Crystal Pools: 64 [item=Crystalhide Jester] Yeah that happened. Harpy's Roost: 68 [item=Vista: Harpy's Roost] [item=Sunspot Crate][item=Death Seeker] Ghostlight Ruins: 20 [item=Pronghorn Stomper] Mire: 65 [item=Heartred Croaker] Kelp Beds: 10 [item=Kelp Tender] Golem Workshop: 10 [item=Steelhound] So it's Blooming Grove? I can't recall if 6 was the exact count, but I'll see how long that takes. Might do Arena or Boreal Woods after (I did get an ice egg of a Yeti ages ago but Borea Wood has only 2 eggs so erm...) Blooming Grove Egg Hunt! (perfect for an Easter Theme...) [item=Lilium Floron][item=Barkskin Watcher]x2[item=Aspen Gall Dryad]x2[item=Grove Piper]x2[item=Rosaline Strangler]x2[item=Palefoot Tadhop]x2[Item=Maned Cerdae]x2 [item=Frostbite Dryad][item=Moonlight Fungi] [item=Blooming Woodtreads]at 478 Done at battle #568 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371506609009983489/422059059764658196/unknown.png[/img] The fighters of the Clan of the Brightly Burning Star had been roused one morning a few day's cycles ago by the small Pearlcatched-turned-fae Comet, who revealed that thanks to the runes on his spellscroll's burning glow, his own Arcane Tome and last but not least their own oracle's urging (which in itself was a once in a lifetime event, since Stargazer never voiced her own readings of the future) they had taken off for clues to finding an egg, collecting a few beasts from every regions to aid them in the search for a dragon's egg. It took some time for the familiars to warm up to the clan, but the Maned Cerdae that accompanied them from the Blooming Grove stated that he recalled seeing a dragon's egg. It did not take more than the description of a shell upon which lightning seemed to dance for Honoo to give the order to rake the Grove with teeth and claw and leave no stone unturned. They only had to respect nature and leave the beasts that were not as territorial be. After gruelling and gruesome days of search, their prize was found, protected quite ironically by the same species that had told them of its existence. A Maned Cerdae, younger than the one that had followed them, was jealously guarding the egg, which had been hidden underneath it and yet still cackled with life. Taking the egg back to the clan, Electrician immediately set herself aside, building a nest of her own to incubate the egg safely until the baby inside emerged. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Not sure if I should hatch it today to commemorate this, or wait since I have just about three lightning reps I can use... Hatched into this, driftwood tert lol. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371506609009983489/422067913080700930/40027867_350.png[/img] So I scattered him... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40027867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400279/40027867_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=11&breed=1&element=5&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=15&winggene=10&wings=162&auth=ad97cabf1c60b231fc7cda6d93556a781477bf3e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Poison was great, but uh... yeah the tert killed it all. Gonna save up for another scatterscroll cause I am not giving up lol. ....Scryed up some more and uh... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=11&breed=12&element=5&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=8&winggene=12&wings=162&auth=8041dbcf863b0c40202c9cfbc2256860369d785a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It can WORK because look at those matching ear tufts O.o;; oh gawds... ------------- Trying Boreal Woods for fun and also because 285 or so exp per battle, so I'll try and level this dragon I was gonna exalt anyway, see how high she will be once I finally get an egg. Lol. Familiars: 6 Battles waged: 276 so far. The dragon got to 11 and just... yeah no. lol.
@Dis
39000+ battles oh my gosh.

Pondering trying this... I think it could be a fun way to just 'grind for food' which is what I usually do.

Anyone has a battle counter or some trick to keep track?

Training Fields: 105
Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse

Woodland Path: 51
Basilisk

Scorched Forest: 28
Red-Winged Owlcat

Sandswept Delta:25
Carmine Serthis Magical Might Fragment

Blooming Grove: 6 (or 10? super low anyway but i was distracted)
Maned Cerdae

Forgotten Cave: 61
Blueband Duelist

Bamboo Falls: 78
Dreameater

Redrock Cove: 39
Riptide Clipper

Waterway: 295(longest to date...)
Maren Shark Hunter

Arena:8 (uh-oh...)
Stormclaw Showman

Volcanic Vents: 82
Flamescale Lancer

Rainsong Jungle: 20
Budwing Morpho Haste

Boreal Wood: 8 (tied with Arena...)
Squall Rasa

Crystal Pools: 64
Crystalhide Jester
Yeah that happened.

Harpy's Roost: 68
Vista: Harpy's Roost Sunspot Crate Death Seeker

Ghostlight Ruins: 20
Pronghorn Stomper

Mire: 65
Heartred Croaker

Kelp Beds: 10
Kelp Tender

Golem Workshop: 10
Steelhound

So it's Blooming Grove? I can't recall if 6 was the exact count, but I'll see how long that takes. Might do Arena or Boreal Woods after (I did get an ice egg of a Yeti ages ago but Borea Wood has only 2 eggs so erm...)

Blooming Grove Egg Hunt! (perfect for an Easter Theme...)
Lilium Floron Barkskin Watcher x2 Aspen Gall Dryad x2 Grove Piper x2 Rosaline Strangler x2 Palefoot Tadhop x2 Maned Cerdae x2 Frostbite Dryad Moonlight Fungi

Blooming Woodtreads at 478

Done at battle #568

unknown.png

The fighters of the Clan of the Brightly Burning Star had been roused one morning a few day's cycles ago by the small Pearlcatched-turned-fae Comet, who revealed that thanks to the runes on his spellscroll's burning glow, his own Arcane Tome and last but not least their own oracle's urging (which in itself was a once in a lifetime event, since Stargazer never voiced her own readings of the future) they had taken off for clues to finding an egg, collecting a few beasts from every regions to aid them in the search for a dragon's egg.

It took some time for the familiars to warm up to the clan, but the Maned Cerdae that accompanied them from the Blooming Grove stated that he recalled seeing a dragon's egg. It did not take more than the description of a shell upon which lightning seemed to dance for Honoo to give the order to rake the Grove with teeth and claw and leave no stone unturned. They only had to respect nature and leave the beasts that were not as territorial be.

After gruelling and gruesome days of search, their prize was found, protected quite ironically by the same species that had told them of its existence. A Maned Cerdae, younger than the one that had followed them, was jealously guarding the egg, which had been hidden underneath it and yet still cackled with life.

Taking the egg back to the clan, Electrician immediately set herself aside, building a nest of her own to incubate the egg safely until the baby inside emerged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure if I should hatch it today to commemorate this, or wait since I have just about three lightning reps I can use...

Hatched into this, driftwood tert lol.
40027867_350.png
So I scattered him...

40027867_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=11&breed=1&element=5&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=15&winggene=10&wings=162&auth=ad97cabf1c60b231fc7cda6d93556a781477bf3e&dummyext=prev.png
Poison was great, but uh... yeah the tert killed it all. Gonna save up for another scatterscroll cause I am not giving up lol.

....Scryed up some more and uh...
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=11&breed=12&element=5&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=8&winggene=12&wings=162&auth=8041dbcf863b0c40202c9cfbc2256860369d785a&dummyext=prev.png

It can WORK because look at those matching ear tufts O.o;; oh gawds...

Trying Boreal Woods for fun and also because 285 or so exp per battle, so I'll try and level this dragon I was gonna exalt anyway, see how high she will be once I finally get an egg. Lol.

Familiars: 6

Battles waged: 276 so far.
The dragon got to 11 and just... yeah no. lol.
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
@MadaraRising

Haha, yeah. At least I finished though!

Here is the loot tracker I used. It's pretty dated at this point (the newest venue on it is GW) but I never managed to find a better one.

Varric also suggested using Lightshot a while back. It's a screenshotting program. Apparently if you set it up right, it'll take a screenshot whenever you press a shortcut and save the image in numbered format. I never tried that though, so I can't give any personal opinions on it.
@MadaraRising

Haha, yeah. At least I finished though!

Here is the loot tracker I used. It's pretty dated at this point (the newest venue on it is GW) but I never managed to find a better one.

Varric also suggested using Lightshot a while back. It's a screenshotting program. Apparently if you set it up right, it'll take a screenshot whenever you press a shortcut and save the image in numbered format. I never tried that though, so I can't give any personal opinions on it.
I'm going to attempt this! Need a break from all my other coli challenges. I just hope Volcanic Vents doesn't give me the fastest familiar. That's where I need the break from! Haha [quote=Training Fields] Battles: 87 Familiar: [item=bumble] [/quote] [quote=Woodland Path] Battles: 24 Familiar: [item=Janustrap] [/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest] Battles: 186 Familiar: [item=Banded owlcat] [/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta] Battles: 54 Familiar: [item=opheodrys serthis] [/quote] [quote=Blooming Grove] Battles: 46 Familiar: [item=Rosaline strangler] [/quote]
I'm going to attempt this!
Need a break from all my other coli challenges.
I just hope Volcanic Vents doesn't give me the fastest familiar.
That's where I need the break from! Haha

Training Fields wrote:
Battles: 87
Familiar:
Bumble
Woodland Path wrote:
Battles: 24
Familiar:
Janustrap
Scorched Forest wrote:
Battles: 186
Familiar:
Banded Owlcat
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Battles: 54
Familiar:
Opheodrys Serthis
Blooming Grove wrote:
Battles: 46
Familiar:
Rosaline Strangler
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1553819/264#post_32127144] Venues 1-5[/url] Here's part two! I thought I'd make a few posts with four-five venues each so I didn't just have one super long post. [quote=Forgotten Cave] Battles: 139 Familiar: [item=blueband duelist] [/quote] [quote=Bamboo Falls] Battles: 10 Familiar: [item=Dreameater] [/quote] [quote=Redrock Cove] Battles: 94 Familiar: [item=leopard coralclimber] [/quote] [quote=Waterway] Battles: 11 Familiar: [item=granite thresher] [/quote] [quote=Arena] Battles: 141 Familiar: [item=longneck mender] [/quote]
Venues 1-5
Here's part two!
I thought I'd make a few posts with four-five venues each so I didn't just have one super long post.
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Battles: 139
Familiar:
Blueband Duelist
Bamboo Falls wrote:
Battles: 10
Familiar:
Dreameater
Redrock Cove wrote:
Battles: 94
Familiar:
Leopard Coralclimber
Waterway wrote:
Battles: 11
Familiar:
Granite Thresher
Arena wrote:
Battles: 141
Familiar:
Longneck Mender
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1553819/264#post_32127144] Venues 1-5[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1553819/264#post_32128840] Venues 6-10 [/url] [quote=Volcanic Vents] Battles: 17 Familiars: [item=flamescale spearman] [/quote] [quote=Rainsong Jungle] Battle: 73 Familiar: [item=proto manticore] [/quote] [quote=Boreal Woods] Battles: 88 Familiar: [item=poultrygeist] [/quote] [quote=Crystal Pools] Battles: 148 Familiar: [item=Almandine sturgeon] [/quote] [quote=Harpy's Roost] Battles: 29 Familiar: [item=windcarve harpy] [/quote]
Venues 1-5 Venues 6-10
Volcanic Vents wrote:
Battles: 17
Familiars:
Flamescale Spearman
Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Battle: 73
Familiar:
Proto Manticore
Boreal Woods wrote:
Battles: 88
Familiar:
Poultrygeist
Crystal Pools wrote:
Battles: 148
Familiar:
Almandine Sturgeon
Harpy's Roost wrote:
Battles: 29
Familiar:
Windcarve Harpy
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1553819/264#post_32127144] Venues 1-5[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1553819/264#post_32128840] Venues 6-10 [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1553819/264#post_32132894]Venues 11-15[/url] [quote=Ghostlight Ruins] Battles: 2 Familiar: [item=pronghorn stomper] [/quote] [quote=Mire] Battles: 47 Familiar: [item=brilliant psywurm] [/quote] [quote=Kelp Beds] Battles: 37 Familiar: [item=Octoflyer] [/quote] [quote=Golem Workshop] Battles: 51 Familiar: [item=sentry squawker] [/quote] All the venues are done! Looks like [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b] is my venue for this challenge! The venue was nice enough to give me an Eliminate during Trickmurk, so maybe it'll be nice again and give me an egg pretty early. I wanted to hurry up and get the familiar part done before the new coli comes out. The egg part will be my first foray into the new coli!
Venues 1-5 Venues 6-10 Venues 11-15
Ghostlight Ruins wrote:
Battles: 2
Familiar:
Pronghorn Stomper
Mire wrote:
Battles: 47
Familiar:
Brilliant Psywurm
Kelp Beds wrote:
Battles: 37
Familiar:
Octoflyer
Golem Workshop wrote:
Battles: 51
Familiar:
Sentry Squawker

All the venues are done!
Looks like Ghostlight Ruins is my venue for this challenge!
The venue was nice enough to give me an Eliminate during Trickmurk, so maybe it'll be nice again and give me an egg pretty early.
I wanted to hurry up and get the familiar part done before the new coli comes out.
The egg part will be my first foray into the new coli!
Alright! Coli has been revamped and I am ready for an egg! [center][size=7][b][u]Ghostlight Ruins[/u][/b][/size][/center] [quote=Egg] ~None yet~ [/quote] [quote=Battles 1-100] Boss Encounters: 7 [b][u]Notable Loot[/u][/b] [item=tatterwing carcass] [item=bonebound chest] [item=health potion][item=pronghorn stomper] [item=rune slash] [item=bonebound chest] [item=wraith hound] [item=health potion] [item=bonebound chest] [/quote] [quote=Battles 101-200] Boss Encounters: 8 [b][u]Notable Loot[/u][/b] [item=nightmare] [item=bonebound chest] [item=bonebound chest] [item=health potion] [item=longneck scholar] [item=bonebound chest] [/quote] [quote=Battles 201-300] Boss Encounters: 8 [b][u]Notable Loot[/u][/b] [item=bonebound chest] [item=health potion] [item=bonebound chest] [item=longneck medium] [item=bonebound chest] [item=shred] [item=dark bolt] [item=health potion] [item=health potion] [item=drown] [item=wraith hound] [/quote] [quote=Battles 301-400] Boss Encounters: 11 [b][u]Notable Loot[/u][/b] [item=aer phantom] [item=bonebound chest] [item=health potion] [item=health potion] [item=bonebound chest] [item=longneck scholar] [item=envenom] [item=swallow's tail guard] [item=infestation hound] [/quote] [quote=Battles 401-500] Boss Encounters: 4 [b][u]Notable Loot[/u][/b] [item=bonebound chest] [item=mist slash] [item=health potion] [item=bonebound chest] [item=nightmare] [item=bonebound chest] [item=health potion] [item=bonebound chest] [item=infestation hound] [item=bonebound chest] [/quote]
Alright!
Coli has been revamped and I am ready for an egg!
Ghostlight Ruins
Egg wrote:
~None yet~
Battles 1-100 wrote:
Boss Encounters: 7
Notable Loot
Tatterwing Carcass Bonebound Chest Health Potion Pronghorn Stomper Rune Slash Bonebound Chest Wraith Hound Health Potion Bonebound Chest
Battles 101-200 wrote:
Boss Encounters: 8
Notable Loot
Nightmare Bonebound Chest Bonebound Chest Health Potion Longneck Scholar Bonebound Chest
Battles 201-300 wrote:
Boss Encounters: 8
Notable Loot
Bonebound Chest Health Potion Bonebound Chest Longneck Medium Bonebound Chest Shred Dark Bolt Health Potion Health Potion Drown Wraith Hound
Battles 301-400 wrote:
Boss Encounters: 11
Notable Loot
Aer Phantom Bonebound Chest Health Potion Health Potion Bonebound Chest Longneck Scholar Envenom Swallow's Tail Guard Infestation Hound
Battles 401-500 wrote:
Boss Encounters: 4
Notable Loot
Bonebound Chest Mist Slash Health Potion Bonebound Chest Nightmare Bonebound Chest Health Potion Bonebound Chest Infestation Hound Bonebound Chest
I [s]hate[/s] [i]love[/i] myself. Clearly. [quote="Training Fields - 23 battles"][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][/quote] [quote="Crystal Pools - 74 battles"][item=Maren Warlock][/quote] [quote="Harpy's Roost - 10 battles"][item=Snow Streak][/quote] [quote="Mire - 16 battles"][item=Shellion][/quote]
I hate love myself. Clearly.
Training Fields - 23 battles wrote:
Frosted Pocketmouse
Crystal Pools - 74 battles wrote:
Maren Warlock
Harpy's Roost - 10 battles wrote:
Snow Streak
Mire - 16 battles wrote:
Shellion
JOMDIQa.png
I thought it'd be best to split up the battles into multiple posts. I think I'll do 500 per post? Anyways, here's 501+ [center][size=7][b][u]Ghostlight Ruins[/u][/b][/size][/center] [quote=Battles 501-600] Boss Encounters: 4 [u][b]Notable Loot[/b][/u] [item=wraith hound] [item=bonebound chest] [item=health potion] [item=bonebound chest] [item=shatterbone vulture] [item=health potion] [item=health potion] [item=health potion] [item=bonebound chest] [/quote] [quote=Battles 601-700] Boss Encounters: 5 [u][b]Notable Loot[/b][/u] [item=bonebound chest] [item=rune slash] [item=bonebound chest] [item=health potion] [item=longneck scholar] [item=health potion] [item=health potion] [item=shatterbone vulture] [item=infestation hound] [item=lux spectre] [item=longneck scholar] [/quote] [quote=Battles 701-800] Boss Encounters: 1 [u][b]Notable Loot[/b][/u] [item=bonebound chest] [item=tatterwing carcass] [item=lightning runestone] [item=bonebound chest] [item=mana bolt] [item=health potion] [item=health potion] [item=bonebound chest] [item=health potion] [/quote] [quote=Battles 801-900] Boss Encounters: 2 [u][b]Notable Loot[/b][/u] [item=health potion] [item=wraith hound] [item=bonebound chest] [/quote] [quote=EGG] The egg has been found! This didn't take anywhere near as long as I thought it would. [b]Unhatched Ice Egg found on Battle 834![/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LsGPpti.png[/img] [/quote]
I thought it'd be best to split up the battles into multiple posts.
I think I'll do 500 per post?
Anyways, here's 501+
Ghostlight Ruins
Battles 501-600 wrote:
Boss Encounters: 4
Notable Loot
Wraith Hound Bonebound Chest Health Potion Bonebound Chest Shatterbone Vulture Health Potion Health Potion Health Potion Bonebound Chest
Battles 601-700 wrote:
Boss Encounters: 5
Notable Loot
Bonebound Chest Rune Slash Bonebound Chest Health Potion Longneck Scholar Health Potion Health Potion Shatterbone Vulture Infestation Hound Lux Spectre Longneck Scholar
Battles 701-800 wrote:
Boss Encounters: 1
Notable Loot
Bonebound Chest Tatterwing Carcass Lightning Runestone Bonebound Chest Mana Bolt Health Potion Health Potion Bonebound Chest Health Potion
Battles 801-900 wrote:
Boss Encounters: 2
Notable Loot
Health Potion Wraith Hound Bonebound Chest
EGG wrote:
The egg has been found!
This didn't take anywhere near as long as I thought it would.
Unhatched Ice Egg found on Battle 834!
LsGPpti.png
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 282 283