Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] Boss Hunting Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[b]Are you still missing an elusive Boss familiar? Need help to continue the search? Here you can coli grind with others and share the Hunt.[/b] So this is based on @Ankypants "[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1145301/1]Come on a Yeti hunt with me![/url]" thread where those that were trying to find an elusive Yeti could share their journey. [s]I need quite a few of the Boss familiars [/s]so thought we could have a new thread since the previous OP is not currently active. [center][b]Blooming Grove[/b] [item=flowering pohip][item=mossy pohip] [b]Forgotten Cave[/b] [item=burrow bear][item=dire claw] [b]Thunderhead Savannah[/b] [item=Thunderstomp][item=Rockback charger] [b]Redrock Cove[/b] [item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Spiney whale] [b]Waterway[/b] [item=rat king][item=ghostly rat lord] [b]Arena[/b] [item=undying featherback][item=Featherback boar] [b]Volcanic Vents[/b] [item=tunnel hydra][item=hydra] [b]Rainsong Jungle[/b] [item=Goldenbeast] [item=overcharged silverbeast] [b]Boreal Woods[/b] [item=Coarsefur Yeti] [b]Crystal Pools[/b] [item=crystalhide jester][item=hawksbill goliath] [b]Harpy's Roost[/b] [item=crowned roc][item=roc] [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b] [item=Malevolent Spirit] [item=Disoriented Spirit] [b]Mire[/b] [item=Molten Wartoad] [item=Wartoad] [b]Kelp Beds[/b] [item=Wave sweeper] [item=Mantarune] [b]Golem Workshop[/b] [item=Frost Delver] [item=Stone Borer] [b]Forbidden Portal[/b] [item=terror toad][item=fear frog][/center] [b]Here are some of the things you can track. All are optional. You pick what you want to track during your hunt:[/b] [LIST][*]What Boss you are hunting [*]Number of Boss Encounters [*]Good Loot [*]Anything else you want to include [/LIST] [code][b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] [b]Good Loot:[/b][/code] Here is a [url=http://gavsim.dreamhosters.com/misc/fr/trackloot.htm]great tracking tool[/url] made by @Altiuin. Just be aware it does not have Rainsong Jungle, Crystal Pools, Ghostlight Ruins or Redrock Cove included. Its up to you what you keep track of and post here to share. I myself will probably not keep track of the time spent because I forget, but I will be counting battles, boss encounters and good loot. Let us know when you finally catch a Boss so we can congratulate you. Then you can begin again for a new Boss. If you find yourself getting bored in one venue, try switching to another venue that has a different boss you are missing. I am switching back and forth between the Rainsong Jungle and the Mire. Happy Hunting! [quote][b]New Alternate Rules[/b] If you are getting bored farming a specific area for a particular Boss, start in the Rainsong Jungle and go until you [b]successfully[/b] defeat a Boss. Then move to the Boreal Woods until you successfully defeat a Yeti. Then the Mire, Kelp Beds and finally the Workshop. If you already have the Bosses in a particular venue, feel free to skip that area. We're just looking for ways to have fun and keep the search from getting too boring. Don't forget to post your loot to this thread. If you want to keep playing the original way, thats fine too. Anything to help us get our Bosses. LOL =D[/quote] [center]__________________________________________________________[/center] To add the loot pics just type [b]item=NAME OF ITEM[/b] in brackets. Example: Goldenbeast [item=Goldenbeast] [code][item=Goldenbeast][/code]

Are you still missing an elusive Boss familiar? Need help to continue the search? Here you can coli grind with others and share the Hunt.

So this is based on @Ankypants "Come on a Yeti hunt with me!" thread where those that were trying to find an elusive Yeti could share their journey. I need quite a few of the Boss familiars so thought we could have a new thread since the previous OP is not currently active.
Blooming Grove
Flowering Pohip Mossy Pohip

Forgotten Cave
Burrow Bear Dire Claw

Thunderhead Savannah
Thunderstomp Rockback Charger

Redrock Cove
Deeprealm Hunter Spiney Whale

Waterway
Rat King Ghostly Rat Lord

Arena
Undying Featherback Featherback Boar

Volcanic Vents
Tunnel Hydra Hydra

Rainsong Jungle
Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast

Boreal Woods
Coarsefur Yeti

Crystal Pools
Crystalhide Jester Hawksbill Goliath

Harpy's Roost
Crowned Roc Roc

Ghostlight Ruins
Malevolent Spirit Disoriented Spirit

Mire
Molten Wartoad Wartoad

Kelp Beds
Wave Sweeper Mantarune

Golem Workshop
Frost Delver Stone Borer

Forbidden Portal
Terror Toad Fear Frog

Here are some of the things you can track. All are optional. You pick what you want to track during your hunt:
  • What Boss you are hunting
  • Number of Boss Encounters
  • Good Loot
  • Anything else you want to include
Code:
[b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] [b]Good Loot:[/b]

Here is a great tracking tool made by @Altiuin. Just be aware it does not have Rainsong Jungle, Crystal Pools, Ghostlight Ruins or Redrock Cove included.

Its up to you what you keep track of and post here to share. I myself will probably not keep track of the time spent because I forget, but I will be counting battles, boss encounters and good loot. Let us know when you finally catch a Boss so we can congratulate you. Then you can begin again for a new Boss.

If you find yourself getting bored in one venue, try switching to another venue that has a different boss you are missing. I am switching back and forth between the Rainsong Jungle and the Mire.

Happy Hunting!
Quote:
New Alternate Rules

If you are getting bored farming a specific area for a particular Boss, start in the Rainsong Jungle and go until you successfully defeat a Boss. Then move to the Boreal Woods until you successfully defeat a Yeti. Then the Mire, Kelp Beds and finally the Workshop.

If you already have the Bosses in a particular venue, feel free to skip that area. We're just looking for ways to have fun and keep the search from getting too boring.

Don't forget to post your loot to this thread. If you want to keep playing the original way, thats fine too. Anything to help us get our Bosses. LOL =D

To add the loot pics just type item=NAME OF ITEM in brackets.
Example: Goldenbeast

Goldenbeast
Code:
[item=Goldenbeast]
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
88286628.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
Success!

So many people have been successful in obtaining the Boss fams, its not practical to keep a list any more. But Congrats to everyone that has been successful and I hope everyone that is Boss Hunting finds their familiar. =D

Happy Hunting!

Success!

So many people have been successful in obtaining the Boss fams, its not practical to keep a list any more. But Congrats to everyone that has been successful and I hope everyone that is Boss Hunting finds their familiar. =D

Happy Hunting!

ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
[b]Rainsong Jungle[/b] began hunt Aug 18th [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Goldenbeast - OBTAINED [b]Number of Battles:[/b] 408 + a ton more (I quit counting the battles) [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] 13 [b]Good Loot:[/b] [item=Manticore screamer] [item=Manticore screamer] [item=Zalis] [item=Zalis] [item=Budwing Morpho] [item=ultramel amphithere] [item=paradise zalis] [item=Teardrop Chroma Necklace] [item=terra cotta vase] X9 [item=Minor health potion] X8 [item=Health potion] X1 [b]Mire[/b] began hunt Aug 18th - found Wartoad Oct 18th [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] [color=#CD0000]Molten Wartoad[/color]/[color=#3A5FCD]Wartoad[/color] BOTH OBTAINED [b]Number of Battles:[/b] 378+ a million [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] [color=#CD0000][b]Red:[/b][/color] 50+ - [color=#3A5FCD][b]Blue:[/b][/color] 50+ [b]Good Loot:[/b] [item=Salve kamaitachi] [item=Southmarsh podid] [item=Southmarsh podid] [item=shellion] [item=wetland unicorn] [item=common podid] [item=Venomous toridae] [item=blackwing croaker] [item=brilliant psywurm] [item=Drown] [item=Plague runestone] [item=Arcane runestone] [item=Waterlogged trunk] X8 [item=glowing ember] X23

Rainsong Jungle
began hunt Aug 18th

What Boss you are hunting: Goldenbeast - OBTAINED
Number of Battles: 408 + a ton more (I quit counting the battles)
Number of Boss Encounters: 13
Good Loot:
Manticore Screamer Manticore Screamer Zalis Zalis Budwing Morpho
Ultramel Amphithere Paradise Zalis
Teardrop Chroma Necklace
Terra Cotta Vase X9
Minor Health Potion X8 Health Potion X1

Mire
began hunt Aug 18th - found Wartoad Oct 18th

What Boss you are hunting: Molten Wartoad/Wartoad BOTH OBTAINED
Number of Battles: 378+ a million
Number of Boss Encounters: Red: 50+ - Blue: 50+
Good Loot:
Salve Kamaitachi Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Shellion Wetland Unicorn
Common Podid Venomous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Brilliant Psywurm
Drown Plague Runestone Arcane Runestone
Waterlogged Trunk X8
Glowing Ember X23
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
yess I wish I just want any of them tbh
yess I wish I just want any of them tbh
FR Blog
Main/Humor blog
Mhh, i miss them all, wounderful
(I'm currently hunting the two mire's boss anyway)
Mhh, i miss them all, wounderful
(I'm currently hunting the two mire's boss anyway)
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
I finally captured a Wave Sweeper, but what I'm truly after are those Beasts and that damn Yeti. ._, (Wartoads would be nice, but I doubt I'll ever get them. They only like to show up when I'm leveling fodder and can easily take me out. LOL.)
I finally captured a Wave Sweeper, but what I'm truly after are those Beasts and that damn Yeti. ._, (Wartoads would be nice, but I doubt I'll ever get them. They only like to show up when I'm leveling fodder and can easily take me out. LOL.)
PJb908Z.png
I was extremely lucky and got a wave sweeper the first time I battled one, but I've got no other bosses. I'm currently trying to get the mire & rainsong jungle ones! E: Gonna keep track [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Goldenbeast and Overcharged Silverbeast [b]Time Spent Battling:[/b] 30 minutes [b]Number of Battles:[/b] 154 [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] 2 [b]Good Loot:[/b] [item=barkback boar] [item=ultramel amphithere] [item=Hippocampus]x2 [item=Ringlet Amphithere] [item=Teardrop Chrom Belt] [item=Terra Cotta Vase]x3 [item=Jungle Pith] [item=Budwing Morpho] [item=Banana Tree Pith] [item=Firebrand Tungsten]
I was extremely lucky and got a wave sweeper the first time I battled one, but I've got no other bosses. I'm currently trying to get the mire & rainsong jungle ones!

E: Gonna keep track

What Boss you are hunting: Goldenbeast and Overcharged Silverbeast
Time Spent Battling: 30 minutes
Number of Battles: 154
Number of Boss Encounters: 2
Good Loot:
Barkback Boar Ultramel Amphithere Hippocampus x2 Ringlet Amphithere Terra Cotta Vase x3 Jungle Pith Budwing Morpho Banana Tree Pith Firebrand Tungsten
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
[size=5][b]Golem Workshop[/b][/size] began hunt Sep 5th 2015 (March 14th 2016 -> taking a break) September 27th 2016 back from break [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Frost Delver [b]Number of [color=brown]Stone Borer[/color] Boss Encounters:[/b] 1135 [b]Number of [color=blue]Frost Delver[/color] Boss Encounters:[/b] 1137 [b]Unlocked Achievements:[/b] • Get every common familiar from the venue • Find Unhatched Egg • Slay 100 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 200 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 300 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 400 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 500 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 600 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 700 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 800 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 900 Golem Workshop bosses [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_achievements.png[/img] Slay 1000 Golem Workshop bosses [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_achievements.png[/img] - January 29th 2016 • Slay 1100 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 1200 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 1300 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 1400 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 1500 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 1600 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 1700 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 1800 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 1900 Golem Workshop bosses [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_achievements.png[/img] Slay 2000 Golem Workshop bosses [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_achievements.png[/img] - March 14h 2016 • Slay 2100 Golem Workshop bosses • Slay 2200 Golem Workshop bosses [b]Good Loot:[/b] [item=copper filigree banner]x5[item=copper filigree boots]x2[item=eliminate]x11[item=ambush]x13 [item=cleaver]x2[item=copper filigree wing guard]x6[item=copper filigree breastplate]x8[item=construction crate][item=unhatched light egg][item=steelhound crate]x5[item=steel crate][item=copper filigree gauntlets]x3[item=copper filigree helmet]x5 [item=copper filigree tail guard]x3[item=unhatched lightning egg]x2[item=gold ore][item=delver crate]x3[item=swift volt crate][item=spellbound golem crate]x3[item=spellbound crate] After 18 Stone Borers/29 GWS Boss encounters: [img]http://i.imgur.com/6FaHEG1.png[/img] After 272 Stone Borers: [img]http://i.imgur.com/bNUWU2E.png[/img] After 1076 Stone Borers: [img]http://i.imgur.com/pVslVUe.png[/img] After 1137 Frost Delvers: [img]http://i.imgur.com/WWGG67A.png[/img] [size=5][b]Harpy's Roost[/b][/size] began hunt March 20th [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Roc [b]Number of [color=blue]Roc[/color] Boss Encounters:[/b] 97 [b]Number of [color=green]Crowned Roc[/color] Boss Encounters:[/b] 83 [b]Unlocked Achievements:[/b] • Slay 100 Harpy's Roost bosses [b]Good Loot:[/b] After 33 Crowned Rocs: [img]http://i.imgur.com/vyDs7pq.png[/img] [center]__________________________________________________ [b][size=4]COMPLETED HUNTS:[/size][/b] [/center] [size=5][b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b][/size] began hunt Feb 20th 2016 finished hunt March 17th 2016 [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Malevolent Spirit [b]Number of [color=blue]Disoriented Spirit[/color] Boss Encounters:[/b] 125 [b]Number of [color=green]Malevolent Spirit[/color] Boss Encounters:[/b] 132 [b]Unlocked Achievements:[/b] • Find Unhatched Egg • Slay 100 Ruins bosses • Slay 200 Ruins bosses [b]Good Loot:[/b] [item=unhatched plague egg] After 27 Disoriented Spirits: [img]http://i.imgur.com/BKATMCJ.png[/img] After 132 Malevolent Spirits: [img]http://i.imgur.com/86yqOpO.png[/img] [b]Mire[/b] began hunt Aug 18th end hunt Sep 5th [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Wartoad [b]Number of [color=blue]Wartoad[/color] Boss Encounters:[/b] 115 [b]Number of [color=red]Molten Wartoad[/color] Boss Encounters:[/b] 120 [b]Unlocked Achievements:[/b] • Get every common familiar from the venue • Slay 100 Wartoads • Find Unhatched Egg • Slay 200 Wartoads [b]Good Loot:[/b] Common Familiars x Infinity Waterlogged Trunk x Infinity [item=unhatched arcane egg][item=rally][item=ambush]x5 [item=bloodscale helmet][item=tropical birdskull headdress][item=scarlet wooly coat][item=scarlet wooly antennae][item=bloodscale chest guard] [item=woodsdrake cape]x7[item=dented iron boots][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=shabby top hat]x2[item=scarlet wooly tail]x2 [item=scythe crate][item=salve crate][item=heartred croaker crate][item=mistwatch shellion crate][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll] [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/2cxx3qt.jpg[/img]
Golem Workshop
began hunt Sep 5th 2015
(March 14th 2016 -> taking a break)
September 27th 2016 back from break

What Boss you are hunting: Frost Delver
Number of Stone Borer Boss Encounters: 1135
Number of Frost Delver Boss Encounters: 1137
Unlocked Achievements:
• Get every common familiar from the venue
• Find Unhatched Egg
• Slay 100 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 200 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 300 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 400 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 500 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 600 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 700 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 800 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 900 Golem Workshop bosses
icon_achievements.png Slay 1000 Golem Workshop bosses icon_achievements.png - January 29th 2016
• Slay 1100 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 1200 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 1300 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 1400 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 1500 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 1600 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 1700 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 1800 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 1900 Golem Workshop bosses
icon_achievements.png Slay 2000 Golem Workshop bosses icon_achievements.png - March 14h 2016
• Slay 2100 Golem Workshop bosses
• Slay 2200 Golem Workshop bosses

Good Loot:

Copper Filigree Banner x5 Copper Filigree Boots x2 Eliminate x11 Ambush x13 Cleaver x2 Copper Filigree Wing Guard x6 Copper Filigree Breastplate x8 Construction Crate Unhatched Light Egg Steelhound Crate x5 Steel Crate Copper Filigree Gauntlets x3 Copper Filigree Helmet x5 Copper Filigree Tail Guard x3 Unhatched Lightning Egg x2 Gold Ore Delver Crate x3 Swift Volt Crate Spellbound Golem Crate x3 Spellbound Crate

After 18 Stone Borers/29 GWS Boss encounters:
6FaHEG1.png

After 272 Stone Borers:
bNUWU2E.png

After 1076 Stone Borers:
pVslVUe.png

After 1137 Frost Delvers:
WWGG67A.png

Harpy's Roost
began hunt March 20th

What Boss you are hunting: Roc
Number of Roc Boss Encounters: 97
Number of Crowned Roc Boss Encounters: 83
Unlocked Achievements:
• Slay 100 Harpy's Roost bosses

Good Loot:

After 33 Crowned Rocs:
vyDs7pq.png

Ghostlight Ruins
began hunt Feb 20th 2016
finished hunt March 17th 2016

What Boss you are hunting: Malevolent Spirit
Number of Disoriented Spirit Boss Encounters: 125
Number of Malevolent Spirit Boss Encounters: 132
Unlocked Achievements:
• Find Unhatched Egg
• Slay 100 Ruins bosses
• Slay 200 Ruins bosses

Good Loot:
Unhatched Plague Egg

After 27 Disoriented Spirits:
BKATMCJ.png

After 132 Malevolent Spirits:
86yqOpO.png

Mire
began hunt Aug 18th
end hunt Sep 5th

What Boss you are hunting: Wartoad
Number of Wartoad Boss Encounters: 115
Number of Molten Wartoad Boss Encounters: 120
Unlocked Achievements:
• Get every common familiar from the venue
• Slay 100 Wartoads
• Find Unhatched Egg
• Slay 200 Wartoads

Good Loot:
Common Familiars x Infinity
Waterlogged Trunk x Infinity
Unhatched Arcane Egg Rally Ambush x5
Bloodscale Helmet Tropical Birdskull Headdress Scarlet Wooly Coat Scarlet Wooly Antennae Bloodscale Chest Guard
Woodsdrake Cape x7 Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets Shabby Top Hat x2 Scarlet Wooly Tail x2
Scythe Crate Salve Crate Heartred Croaker Crate Mistwatch Shellion Crate Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll

2cxx3qt.jpg
8wF4Uc8.png
@Mitochondiva @Unika - Welcome to the Hunt!
@jarethbowie @JennaQuinn - Congrats on the Wave Sweepers. I bought mine from the AH, but I am determined to find the remaining ones myself. I am starting with the Goldenbeast, but I still need both Wartoads and both Workshop Bosses too.
@Ikunoche - Yay! I think this is just what I need to continue my hunt.

Happy hunting to all!
@Mitochondiva @Unika - Welcome to the Hunt!
@jarethbowie @JennaQuinn - Congrats on the Wave Sweepers. I bought mine from the AH, but I am determined to find the remaining ones myself. I am starting with the Goldenbeast, but I still need both Wartoads and both Workshop Bosses too.
@Ikunoche - Yay! I think this is just what I need to continue my hunt.

Happy hunting to all!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
The hunt started August 18th. [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Goldenbeast/Silverbeast [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] Goldenbeast: 88 Silverbeast: 73 [b]Good Loot:[/b] [item=manticore screamer]x4[item=ultramel amphithere]x5[item=king parda]x3[item=hippocampus]x5 [item=clown hippocampus]x5[item=ringlet amphithere]x2[item=parda]x2[item=zalis]x2 [item=protomanticore][item=Petal Jumper]x2[item=unhatched shadow egg][item=paradise zalis]x3[item=proto manticore]x3 [item=Budwing Morpho]x2[item=Barkback Boar][item=teardrop chroma ring] [item=enchanted drake chest] [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Wartoad/Molten Wartoad [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] [color=red]Molten Wartoad[/color] 60 [color=blue]Wartoad[/color] 44 [b]Good Loot:[/b] Note: The only Notable drops from the Mire are Eggs/Ambushes/Apparel. I don't find any fams but the Toads to be 'good' anymore. [item=ambush]x4 [item=ice runestone] [item=heartred croaker crate] [item=Psywurm crate] [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Crystalhide Jester/ Hawksbill Goliath [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] [color=Blue]Jester[/color]: 97 [color=Purple]Goliath[/color]: 114 [b]Good Loot:[/b] ?????????? I stopped keeping track IDK. [img]http://i.imgur.com/dk69ITO.png[/img] [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] Borer / Delver [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] Borer: 242 Delver: 228 [b]Good Loot:[/b] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/4a960254e1d1b349874942c56de879d6/tumblr_o5tdg9WVxS1u8opc0o1_400.png[/img]
The hunt started August 18th.

What Boss you are hunting: Goldenbeast/Silverbeast
Number of Boss Encounters:
Goldenbeast: 88
Silverbeast: 73
Good Loot:
Manticore Screamer x4 Ultramel Amphithere x5 King Parda x3 Hippocampus x5
Clown Hippocampus x5 Ringlet Amphithere x2 Parda x2 Zalis x2
Petal Jumper x2 Unhatched Shadow Egg Paradise Zalis x3 Proto Manticore x3
Budwing Morpho x2 Barkback Boar Teardrop Chroma Ring

Enchanted Drake Chest

What Boss you are hunting: Wartoad/Molten Wartoad
Molten Wartoad 60
Wartoad 44
Good Loot:
Note: The only Notable drops from the Mire are Eggs/Ambushes/Apparel. I don't find any fams but the Toads to be 'good' anymore.
Ambush x4 Ice Runestone Heartred Croaker Crate Psywurm Crate

What Boss you are hunting: Crystalhide Jester/ Hawksbill Goliath
Jester: 97
Goliath: 114
Good Loot:
?????????? I stopped keeping track IDK.

dk69ITO.png

What Boss you are hunting: Borer / Delver
Borer: 242
Delver: 228