Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Legacy Challenge [Updated 12/04/23!]
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240
Spreadsheet on the front page has been updated to include Peacock and Goat Eyes.

It seems @justjasper has been offline for a while. Since I log in daily would there be any objections to me making a new thread so I can upkeep the first post easier? If there's no opposition I'll do it tomorrow when I get home from work and post the new thread here.
Spreadsheet on the front page has been updated to include Peacock and Goat Eyes.

It seems @justjasper has been offline for a while. Since I log in daily would there be any objections to me making a new thread so I can upkeep the first post easier? If there's no opposition I'll do it tomorrow when I get home from work and post the new thread here.
OOf4SrF.gifeZxI4sZ.pngOOf4SrF.gif
Alright, I've posted the new thread here if anyone still wants to keep up there
Alright, I've posted the new thread here if anyone still wants to keep up there
OOf4SrF.gifeZxI4sZ.pngOOf4SrF.gif
My legacy challenge for anybody interested!
My legacy challenge for anybody interested!
Ohh I'm definitely going to try this. Gonna try and find an egg.
Though it feels like people have caught onto this and are up charging for the ungened unbred G1 dragons in AH. A little surprised as some of the prices for the often average to below-average dragons of that description.
Egg prices are also outrageous lol
Ohh I'm definitely going to try this. Gonna try and find an egg.
Though it feels like people have caught onto this and are up charging for the ungened unbred G1 dragons in AH. A little surprised as some of the prices for the often average to below-average dragons of that description.
Egg prices are also outrageous lol
Na5WGHa.png
ba da bump
ba da bump

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
I am going to attempt doing this! rn my nests are a bit full but I will start it when I can!
I am going to attempt doing this! rn my nests are a bit full but I will start it when I can!
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
I'm back from a long hiatus and I've updated the rules slightly! Please let me know if there's anything that's changed since 2018 that affects these rules, or if there should be updates to ancient genes etc. I've only been back a week and I'm still getting into the swing of things.

The scoreboard document is also gone, I wil remake if there's interest.

I've bought myself a light egg to start a new legacy once my lair is fodder-free!
I'm back from a long hiatus and I've updated the rules slightly! Please let me know if there's anything that's changed since 2018 that affects these rules, or if there should be updates to ancient genes etc. I've only been back a week and I'm still getting into the swing of things.

The scoreboard document is also gone, I wil remake if there's interest.

I've bought myself a light egg to start a new legacy once my lair is fodder-free!
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
@justjasper
Welcome back! I'm interested in a scoreboard. Good luck with the challenge!
@justjasper
Welcome back! I'm interested in a scoreboard. Good luck with the challenge!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@justjasper
Welcome back! I was just thinking about trying this again :D
@justjasper
Welcome back! I was just thinking about trying this again :D
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
@JustJasper
Welcome back! I'm interested in a scoreboard too. :)
@JustJasper
Welcome back! I'm interested in a scoreboard too. :)
25877659422_a7be1a8157_o.jpg
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240