Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fasten Seatbelts Sign is Off
1 2 3 4 5 6
Heeeyyyy everyone! As some of you may have seen, the site was a wee bit wonky this morning. This was an unexpected behavior caused by enabling Cloudflare to help with server load and caching, and we're working on getting that properly configured right now. We are very aware that it made browsing Flight Rising pretty terrible, so we're looking into the issue thoroughly to locate the root cause. In the mean time, things appear to be functioning at our regular clip again.

Very sorry for the inconvenience - we'll keep everyone as updated as possible. :)

And to all our US players: Happy Independence Day!
Heeeyyyy everyone! As some of you may have seen, the site was a wee bit wonky this morning. This was an unexpected behavior caused by enabling Cloudflare to help with server load and caching, and we're working on getting that properly configured right now. We are very aware that it made browsing Flight Rising pretty terrible, so we're looking into the issue thoroughly to locate the root cause. In the mean time, things appear to be functioning at our regular clip again.

Very sorry for the inconvenience - we'll keep everyone as updated as possible. :)

And to all our US players: Happy Independence Day!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Thank you very much for the update, Xhaz! And thank all of you for working so hard on this place, it&#039;s really showing! <3
Thank you very much for the update, Xhaz! And thank all of you for working so hard on this place, it&#039;s really showing! <3
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
Thanks a ton for the prompt update on the situation, it really demonstrates your commitment to your player base. Keep up the fantastic work, this site is already amazing and I cannot wait to see what the next few months will bring!
Thanks a ton for the prompt update on the situation, it really demonstrates your commitment to your player base. Keep up the fantastic work, this site is already amazing and I cannot wait to see what the next few months will bring!
ta <3
ta <3
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
Hah -- I gotta admit, a part of me thought the slowness was because of the holiday, but I&#039;m sure a lot of people are actually out of town or outside doing...outdoorsy things. Unlike me. Glad you guys are looking into it, and thanks (as always) for all the work you put into this site!
Hah -- I gotta admit, a part of me thought the slowness was because of the holiday, but I&#039;m sure a lot of people are actually out of town or outside doing...outdoorsy things. Unlike me. Glad you guys are looking into it, and thanks (as always) for all the work you put into this site!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XHAZTOL!!! ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XHAZTOL!!! ;)
Woo! Ty ty!
Woo! Ty ty!
NHzYzMb.png
Thanks so much for fixing it as soon as you could and keeping us informed!
Thanks so much for fixing it as soon as you could and keeping us informed!
Happy Independence Day!!!! I got over twenty different fire works I&#039;m going to explode just for the occasion.
Happy Independence Day!!!! I got over twenty different fire works I&#039;m going to explode just for the occasion.
AsjureLandslideBanner.gif
Thanks for the update :)
Thanks for the update :)
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
1 2 3 4 5 6