Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Contact Us Categories (Updated 7/13)
We've updated our [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us webform[/url][/b] to include two (2) new categories: [i][b]Suggestion[/b][/i] and [i][b]Ask the Team[/b][/i]! ----- [b][size=5]Category: Suggestion[/size][/b] We created this category in order to give players another official but private avenue to share your ideas and suggestions about [I]Flight Rising[/I]. [b][size=4]How It Works[/size][/b] [list=1][*]Navigate to our [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us webform[/url][/b]. [*]Select the "Suggestion" category from the dropdown menu. [*]Fill out the required fields, including your suggestion. [*]Submit your completed webform.[/list] Once you've successfully submitted your suggestion you'll receive an automated email reply confirming receipt. We won't be able to provide you with a personalized reply but your suggestions are automatically flagged and documented for review by the [I]Flight Rising[/I] team. [size=2]Obligatory legal disclaimer regarding suggestions and our [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81]Terms of Use[/url][/b]: [I]All of the contents and elements of Services, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by Company. This includes user-submitted suggestions, derivative works, and skins.[/I][/size] ----- [b][size=5]Category: Ask the Team[/size][/b] It's back! [b][size=4]New Format[/size][/b] The [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2125195]"Ask the Team"[/url][/b] thread went on hiatus shortly after one of our team members suffered a severe injury. This event required Stormlight Workshop, LLC to reassess our development pipeline and processes in order to better support our employees during this time. After a great deal of discussion we came to the conclusion that a weekly or bi-monthly stickied thread isn't feasible with our current development schedule and our company commitment to work-life balance for our employees. While "Ask the Team" may be posted by one team member, it's "Ask the [I]Team[/I]" and requires the team's input. When every team member wears multiple hats we have to be realistic about what we can juggle. [b][size=4]How It Works[/size][/b] [list=1][*]Navigate to our [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us webform[/url][/b]. [*]Select the "Ask the Team" category in the dropdown menu. [*]Fill out the required fields, including your question. [*]Submit your completed webform.[/list] You will receive an automated reply confirming receipt of your question. When you use the "Ask the Team" category your question is tagged for the team to review. [b][size=4]Ask the Team Answers[/b][/size] Questions submitted to us through the "Ask the Team" category will be answered[b]*[/b] in our Community Updates. [b]*Please note:[/b] While we won't be able to answer every question sent to us, all questions are documented for the [i]Flight Rising[/i] team to review, both now and in the future. [b][size=4]As Always[/size][/b] We don't provide estimated release dates, privileged information, or discuss account actions with third-parties. We understand there may be a preference for the weekly/bi-monthly stickied thread. Our goal with this new format (Contact Us webform category and answers in Community Updates) is to answer more than a small (and rushed) handful of questions at a time. ----- [b][size=5]Why Automated Replies?[/size][/b] Please do not try to get around this by using a different category in order to get a personalized reply or have your ticket be seen faster. Suggestions and questions that are mis-categorized will be closed without review, response, or tag. The automated replies are done in order to give you a way to submit your suggestions and questions but [b]without them adding to the active ticket queue[/b]. The reply may be automated but it also flags and tags your ticket so we can go back in and easily review your suggestion or question. [center][emoji=left wing size=1] [emoji=right wing size=1][/center]
We've updated our Contact Us webform to include two (2) new categories: Suggestion and Ask the Team!

Category: Suggestion

We created this category in order to give players another official but private avenue to share your ideas and suggestions about Flight Rising.

How It Works
  1. Navigate to our Contact Us webform.
  2. Select the "Suggestion" category from the dropdown menu.
  3. Fill out the required fields, including your suggestion.
  4. Submit your completed webform.

Once you've successfully submitted your suggestion you'll receive an automated email reply confirming receipt. We won't be able to provide you with a personalized reply but your suggestions are automatically flagged and documented for review by the Flight Rising team.

Obligatory legal disclaimer regarding suggestions and our Terms of Use:

All of the contents and elements of Services, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by Company. This includes user-submitted suggestions, derivative works, and skins.

Category: Ask the Team

It's back!

New Format

The "Ask the Team" thread went on hiatus shortly after one of our team members suffered a severe injury. This event required Stormlight Workshop, LLC to reassess our development pipeline and processes in order to better support our employees during this time.

After a great deal of discussion we came to the conclusion that a weekly or bi-monthly stickied thread isn't feasible with our current development schedule and our company commitment to work-life balance for our employees. While "Ask the Team" may be posted by one team member, it's "Ask the Team" and requires the team's input. When every team member wears multiple hats we have to be realistic about what we can juggle.

How It Works
  1. Navigate to our Contact Us webform.
  2. Select the "Ask the Team" category in the dropdown menu.
  3. Fill out the required fields, including your question.
  4. Submit your completed webform.

You will receive an automated reply confirming receipt of your question. When you use the "Ask the Team" category your question is tagged for the team to review.

Ask the Team Answers

Questions submitted to us through the "Ask the Team" category will be answered* in our Community Updates.

*Please note: While we won't be able to answer every question sent to us, all questions are documented for the Flight Rising team to review, both now and in the future.

As Always

We don't provide estimated release dates, privileged information, or discuss account actions with third-parties.

We understand there may be a preference for the weekly/bi-monthly stickied thread. Our goal with this new format (Contact Us webform category and answers in Community Updates) is to answer more than a small (and rushed) handful of questions at a time.

Why Automated Replies?

Please do not try to get around this by using a different category in order to get a personalized reply or have your ticket be seen faster. Suggestions and questions that are mis-categorized will be closed without review, response, or tag.

The automated replies are done in order to give you a way to submit your suggestions and questions but without them adding to the active ticket queue. The reply may be automated but it also flags and tags your ticket so we can go back in and easily review your suggestion or question.

We've added a new dropdown category to our Contact Us page: Scam or Bad Faith Trade.

If you believe the person you've traded with is engaging in a bad-faith trade, or scammed you, use this category. While we don't support cross-site trading, we also do not tolerate players exploiting this policy for their own gain. Please report bad faith or scam trades to us regardless of trade type.
When you submit your report please make sure your request meets the following criteria:
  1. You're using the email address registered to your Flight Rising account.
  2. Your report has a link to the reported player's profile page.
  3. Your report has a link or links to any related Crossroads or private message.
  4. Your report details the trade agreement.

NOTE

If your trade (support or unsupported) was negotiated anywhere other than the Flight Rising website, please be advised that we do not accept screenshots as evidence. Screenshots can be easily altered and our Support team is not able to independently verify what was or wasn't said on a third-party platform.

When submitting a report to our Support team it's critical to choose the correct category. Tickets are triaged based on issue and severity. When reports are submitted to categories like Ask the Team, Other, Gameplay Issue, etc they can be missed.

We've added a new dropdown category to our Contact Us page: Scam or Bad Faith Trade.

If you believe the person you've traded with is engaging in a bad-faith trade, or scammed you, use this category. While we don't support cross-site trading, we also do not tolerate players exploiting this policy for their own gain. Please report bad faith or scam trades to us regardless of trade type.
When you submit your report please make sure your request meets the following criteria:
  1. You're using the email address registered to your Flight Rising account.
  2. Your report has a link to the reported player's profile page.
  3. Your report has a link or links to any related Crossroads or private message.
  4. Your report details the trade agreement.

NOTE

If your trade (support or unsupported) was negotiated anywhere other than the Flight Rising website, please be advised that we do not accept screenshots as evidence. Screenshots can be easily altered and our Support team is not able to independently verify what was or wasn't said on a third-party platform.

When submitting a report to our Support team it's critical to choose the correct category. Tickets are triaged based on issue and severity. When reports are submitted to categories like Ask the Team, Other, Gameplay Issue, etc they can be missed.