Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[center][permalink][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/bann_frigidfinexpedition.png[/img][/permalink][/center] In the wake of the elemental surges throughout the realm, dragons everywhere are catching the [b]benefits[/b] of an unusually bountiful fishing season! [center][permalink][b]Click here to learn more about this update![/b][/permalink][/center] [more] ---------- The [b]Frigidfin Expedition[/b], one of [i]Flight Rising's[/i] quarterly "micro-holidays", is in full swing! From [b]Thursday, December 13th[/b] (06:00 Server Time) to [b]Monday, December 17th[/b] (06:00 Server Time), all players will experience a couple of battle-related [b]boosts[/b]! [size=5][b]Bountiful Battles[/b][/size] For the duration of the Frigidfin Expedition, all [b]all Coliseum enemies will have the chance to drop seafood items in addition to their normal loot[/b]. Dragon clans everywhere are taking this time to [b]stock up[/b] on fishes, clams, sharks, sponges, corals, snails, shrimp and more to feed them through the winter. [center][item=bountiful fishnet][item=overflowing fishbasket][/center] [size=5][b]Battle EXP Boost[/b][/size] During the event, all battles will yield [b]50% additional EXP[/b], so now is a perfect time for dragons to train. Grab your newest team and head out into battle! [size=5][b]Furry Fishers[/b][/size] Dragonkind are not the only ones taking advantage of the prosperous fishing season. As the oceans, lakes, and rivers teem with life, enterprising critters rush the shores. A few unique species of beaver capitalize on this seafood surge, catching fish not only for themselves, but as currency in a primitive barter system with waterfaring dragon clans. For the duration of the Frigidfin Expedition, these toothy familiars will [b]drop fairly commonly in the Coliseum and rarely during Fishing[/b]. Once the expedition has concluded, they'll go back into hiding, but may run into one or two while [b]Fishing[/b]. [center][item=chillriver bucktooth][item=fenfisher flattail][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/prev_TOOFS.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]Coliseum Skin Contest Winners[/b][/size] The final set of skins and accents from our last [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1973799/1][b]Coliseum Skin Contest[/b][/url] are in! Congratulations to: @AbbieGoth @Aevios @atomnik @Atramentum @AyumiNemera @Birdinosaur @Buggaboo @Desnik @Erithuet @Heavenbat @hollowlaughter @houseteeth @JohannaMason @Kazoru @Kaegro @Kizmetto @Lamsy101 @lilMama @MysticRobin @naomiwankenobi @PeachPrince @Poisonedpaper @romaniwolf @Rosie1450 @Safari @SilverLately @skipwreck @StellarBlitz @TheDraconicBard @Toffina @UtaDesu Their winning skins are now dropping in the Coliseum. You can now loot the following skins in the [b]Rainsong Jungle[/b]: [center][skin=28700][skin=28702][skin=28704][skin=28706][skin=28708][skin=28710][skin=28712][skin=28714][skin=28716][skin=28718][skin=28720][skin=28722][skin=28724][skin=28726][skin=28728][skin=28730][skin=28732][skin=28734][skin=28736][skin=28738][/center] You can now loot the following skins in the [b]Harpy's Roost[/b]: [center][skin=28662][skin=28664][skin=28666][skin=28668][skin=28670][/center] You can now loot the following skins in [b]Mire[/b]: [center][skin=28686][skin=28688][skin=28690][skin=28692][skin=28694][skin=28696][skin=28698][/center] You can now loot the following skins in [b]Kelp Beds[/b]: [center][skin=28672][skin=28674][skin=28676][skin=28678][skin=28680][skin=28682][skin=28684][/center]
bann_frigidfinexpedition.png

In the wake of the elemental surges throughout the realm, dragons everywhere are catching the benefits of an unusually bountiful fishing season!

The Frigidfin Expedition, one of Flight Rising's quarterly "micro-holidays", is in full swing! From Thursday, December 13th (06:00 Server Time) to Monday, December 17th (06:00 Server Time), all players will experience a couple of battle-related boosts!

Bountiful Battles

For the duration of the Frigidfin Expedition, all all Coliseum enemies will have the chance to drop seafood items in addition to their normal loot. Dragon clans everywhere are taking this time to stock up on fishes, clams, sharks, sponges, corals, snails, shrimp and more to feed them through the winter.
Bountiful Fishnet Overflowing Fishbasket

Battle EXP Boost

During the event, all battles will yield 50% additional EXP, so now is a perfect time for dragons to train. Grab your newest team and head out into battle!

Furry Fishers

Dragonkind are not the only ones taking advantage of the prosperous fishing season. As the oceans, lakes, and rivers teem with life, enterprising critters rush the shores. A few unique species of beaver capitalize on this seafood surge, catching fish not only for themselves, but as currency in a primitive barter system with waterfaring dragon clans. For the duration of the Frigidfin Expedition, these toothy familiars will drop fairly commonly in the Coliseum and rarely during Fishing. Once the expedition has concluded, they'll go back into hiding, but may run into one or two while Fishing.
Chillriver Bucktooth Fenfisher Flattail
prev_TOOFS.png

Coliseum Skin Contest Winners

The final set of skins and accents from our last Coliseum Skin Contest are in!

Congratulations to:

@AbbieGoth
@Aevios
@atomnik
@Atramentum
@AyumiNemera
@Birdinosaur
@Buggaboo
@Desnik
@Erithuet
@Heavenbat
@hollowlaughter
@houseteeth
@JohannaMason
@Kazoru
@Kaegro
@Kizmetto
@Lamsy101
@lilMama
@MysticRobin
@naomiwankenobi
@PeachPrince
@Poisonedpaper
@romaniwolf
@Rosie1450
@Safari
@SilverLately
@skipwreck
@StellarBlitz
@TheDraconicBard
@Toffina
@UtaDesu

Their winning skins are now dropping in the Coliseum.

You can now loot the following skins in the Rainsong Jungle:

You can now loot the following skins in the Harpy's Roost:

You can now loot the following skins in Mire:

You can now loot the following skins in Kelp Beds:
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I hope everyone enjoys the event!
I hope everyone enjoys the event!
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/02b2a55cfc81170607108636a0e8ca72/tumblr_pjogxq4Iym1wnamr9o1_500.png[/img]
tumblr_pjogxq4Iym1wnamr9o1_500.png
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
I wish everyone a very bountiful Frigidfin Expedition. Make sure to dress warmly, don't get too close to that hole in the ice, and take an extra set of clothing with you, just in case.
I wish everyone a very bountiful Frigidfin Expedition. Make sure to dress warmly, don't get too close to that hole in the ice, and take an extra set of clothing with you, just in case.
:0 great new stuff!
:0 great new stuff!
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
Amazing!
Amazing!
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
Yay!
Yay!
Ahh, they're adorable. :3
Ahh, they're adorable. :3
It's been a hundred years! Glad to finally see my then-first skin see the light f day. Time to grind.
It's been a hundred years! Glad to finally see my then-first skin see the light f day. Time to grind.
It's here!
It's here!
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40