Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Today we've launched the newly optimized and revamped version of the [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2145761]Auction House[/url][/b]! [br][br] ----- [br][br] [b][size=4]Before making your report, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2140178#post_26102628]click here to check Known Issues[/url] with the Auction House 2.0![/size][/b] [br][br] ----- [br][br] If you are experiencing any issues with the [b]Auction House[/b] please try the following before posting a bug report: [br] [b][size=4]First troubleshooting steps:[/size][/b] [br] [LIST] [*][b]If you have bookmarked Auction House in your browser, please update the bookmark now: [/b] [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house]AUCTION HOUSE 2.0[/url][/b] [/LIST] [br] [b][size=4]Second troubleshooting steps:[/size][/b] [br] [LIST] [*][url=http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache]Clear your browser's [b]cache.[/url][/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Try to access the game with a [b]different browser[/b] entirely to see if results are better. [*]Try a [b]hard reset[/b] of your browser: [b]CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc[/b] [*]Try accessing the new Auction House through [b]an incognito or private browsing mode[/b]. [/LIST] [b][size=4]If that does not work:[/size][/b] [br] [LIST=1] [*][b]Log out.[/b] [*]Clear your browser's [b]cache[/b] (with the instructions above). [*][b]Close[/b] the browser window. [*][b]Open[/b] new browser window. [*][b]Log in.[/b] [/LIST] [br] [b][size=4]If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:[/size][/b] [br] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [br][list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [br][list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [br] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] [b]Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem[/b] will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature. Posts that are not reporting bugs about the [b]Auction House[/b] will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers. Thank you!
Today we've launched the newly optimized and revamped version of the Auction House!

Before making your report, click here to check Known Issues with the Auction House 2.0!

If you are experiencing any issues with the Auction House please try the following before posting a bug report:

First troubleshooting steps:

• If you have bookmarked Auction House in your browser, please update the bookmark now: AUCTION HOUSE 2.0

Second troubleshooting steps:

• Try to access the game with a different browser entirely to see if results are better.
  • Try a hard reset of your browser: CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc
  • Try accessing the new Auction House through an incognito or private browsing mode.

If that does not work:

1. Log out.
  2. Clear your browser's cache (with the instructions above).
  3. Close the browser window.
  4. Open new browser window.
  5. Log in.

If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:

Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used

• Browser(s) Version

• Device(s) Used

• Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.

• Device Operating System

• Operating System Version

• Internet Connection Type

• Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work

• Antivirus Installed

• Antivirus Version

• Describe the bug in detail:

• Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.

• Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature.

Posts that are not reporting bugs about the Auction House will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers.

Thank you!
Known Issues

• Auction House alerts do not show up in the See All Alerts page.
  • It may be possible to only preview a skin on your first page of eligible dragons, even if you possess more than six that can wear the skin.
  • Pressing Enter after editing your auction listings does not take you to the Post Auction confirmation window.
  • Mousing over a skin or accent in the Auction House does not show the item's full artwork in the tooltip.
  • Mousing over a dragon or item that is at the bottom of your browser window may result in super-fast page scrolling issues.
  • Buy buttons for apparel items become unresponsive if you use the preview window.
  • Sorting by Price: Highest to Lowest in Current Listings is not functioning.
  • The non-www1 Auction House alert for sold auctions takes you to the Expired page of your Activity Ledger if you have exactly one sold auction.
  • In some circumstances the dragon dropdowns in Nesting Grounds could offer dragons that are on the Auction House.

Intentional Changes

• Clicking a dragon's image in the Auction House takes you to that dragon's profile page rather than creating a preview window.
  • It is not possible to rename a dragon once it has been listed on the Auction House.
Known Issues

• Auction House alerts do not show up in the See All Alerts page.
  • It may be possible to only preview a skin on your first page of eligible dragons, even if you possess more than six that can wear the skin.
  • Pressing Enter after editing your auction listings does not take you to the Post Auction confirmation window.
  • Mousing over a skin or accent in the Auction House does not show the item's full artwork in the tooltip.
  • Mousing over a dragon or item that is at the bottom of your browser window may result in super-fast page scrolling issues.
  • Buy buttons for apparel items become unresponsive if you use the preview window.
  • Sorting by Price: Highest to Lowest in Current Listings is not functioning.
  • The non-www1 Auction House alert for sold auctions takes you to the Expired page of your Activity Ledger if you have exactly one sold auction.
  • In some circumstances the dragon dropdowns in Nesting Grounds could offer dragons that are on the Auction House.

Intentional Changes

• Clicking a dragon's image in the Auction House takes you to that dragon's profile page rather than creating a preview window.
  • It is not possible to rename a dragon once it has been listed on the Auction House.
there's no Purchase button on the dragon's page, even though they're listed in Realm-wide Auctions. i also don't see the little moneybag icon on the dragon's page either, though it shows up when i'm looking at my own dragons.

also dragons no longer use the Generate Code-style permalink, they use the lair link, which is annoying to click on a dragon only to get the 404 page that it's no longer in the same lair. i do like that clicking a link automatically opens the dragon in a new tab, but i like having the Generate Code URL already there so i can keep an eye on a listing and see if it sells before i've saved up enough to buy it myself.

listing a realm-wide auction says "This process is irreversible" in the confirmation popup, even though you can cancel realm-wide auctions later.

eta; clicking the dragon's image no longer gives a large preview? is that intentional?
there's no Purchase button on the dragon's page, even though they're listed in Realm-wide Auctions. i also don't see the little moneybag icon on the dragon's page either, though it shows up when i'm looking at my own dragons.

also dragons no longer use the Generate Code-style permalink, they use the lair link, which is annoying to click on a dragon only to get the 404 page that it's no longer in the same lair. i do like that clicking a link automatically opens the dragon in a new tab, but i like having the Generate Code URL already there so i can keep an eye on a listing and see if it sells before i've saved up enough to buy it myself.

listing a realm-wide auction says "This process is irreversible" in the confirmation popup, even though you can cancel realm-wide auctions later.

eta; clicking the dragon's image no longer gives a large preview? is that intentional?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Not sure if this is an intended funtion, but after I sell a piece of apparel the window refreshes and automatically scrolls up which forces me to scroll down again. It's a bit tedious since I have a LOT of apparel to sell.
Not sure if this is an intended funtion, but after I sell a piece of apparel the window refreshes and automatically scrolls up which forces me to scroll down again. It's a bit tedious since I have a LOT of apparel to sell.
shop_banner.png
[quote name="After" date=2017-03-19 08:06:31] there's no Purchase button on the dragon's page, even though they're listed in Realm-wide Auctions. i also don't see the little moneybag icon on the dragon's page either, though it shows up when i'm looking at my own dragons. [/quote] [center]yep, i've got the same problem (i'm assuming it's site-wide) -- i can see the moneybag icon on dragons when i'm viewing an entire lair, but once i click the dragon the moneybag option disappears and there's no option to buy them.[/center]
After wrote on 2017-03-19:
yep, i've got the same problem (i'm assuming it's site-wide) -- i can see the moneybag icon on dragons when i'm viewing an entire lair, but once i click the dragon the moneybag option disappears and there's no option to buy them.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Not sure if taht's a bug but
when I click on a dragon's image, I'm redirected to the dragon page in a new tab. Before, when you clicked on the image, you were shown a preview of the dragon in the same tab, and only redirected if yu clicked on the ID. So, we had two options and now there's only one
Not sure if taht's a bug but
when I click on a dragon's image, I'm redirected to the dragon page in a new tab. Before, when you clicked on the image, you were shown a preview of the dragon in the same tab, and only redirected if yu clicked on the ID. So, we had two options and now there's only one
Was instructed to report this here:

There is no option to purchase dragons directly from their bio page. If you look at a dragon that is listed on the AH, it looks as if it is not listed at all. There is no button above their stats like there used to be.

I didn't realize this was a bug, but I guess it is!
Was instructed to report this here:

There is no option to purchase dragons directly from their bio page. If you look at a dragon that is listed on the AH, it looks as if it is not listed at all. There is no button above their stats like there used to be.

I didn't realize this was a bug, but I guess it is!
[quote name="Forelle" date=2017-03-19 08:08:38] Not sure if this is an intended funtion, but after I sell a piece of apparel the window refreshes and automatically scrolls up which forces me to scroll down again. It's a bit tedious since I have a LOT of apparel to sell. [/quote] same here with dragons
Forelle wrote on 2017-03-19:
same here with dragons
I'm having the same issue as After and Areater-- I can buy dragons directly off the AH but if I check it out in the owner's lair, the option isn't there.
I'm having the same issue as After and Areater-- I can buy dragons directly off the AH but if I check it out in the owner's lair, the option isn't there.
The sort by function on the current listings page reverts from highest to lowest back to lowest to highest
The sort by function on the current listings page reverts from highest to lowest back to lowest to highest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44